The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 10-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Try G8 at ur own risk bros.... simply shitty service pulling a long black face and behave as if u owe her a living... avoid at all cost.
Maybe she overwork or bad mood. I bonk her during CNY, that time seem like no customer, her attitude better.

My FR for G8

Looks : 6.2 GND

Age. : 24 or 25 cant rem

Boobs : A cup, small nipple

Blowjob: Was surprise she gave bbbj, suction good.

Pussy: Clean, good hygiene. Coax her and eat her pussy, quite horny even use her finger pry open clit during cunnilingus .

FJ:. Only do missionary as time running out.

Damage: $50 + $10 CNY surcharge

Overall: One of the better bonk for this pricing. Had a feeling overshot 20mins as she bath me quite througout before and after. Not a time watcher.

Last edited by pting; 10-02-2019 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 11-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Maybe she overwork or bad mood. I bonk her during CNY, that time seem like no customer, her attitude better.

My FR for G8

Looks : 6.2 GND

Age. : 24 or 25 cant rem

Boobs : A cup, small nipple

Blowjob: Was surprise she gave bbbj, suction good.

Pussy: Clean, good hygiene. Coax her and eat her pussy, quite horny even use her finger pry open clit during cunnilingus .

FJ:. Only do missionary as time running out.

Damage: $50 + $10 CNY surcharge

Overall: One of the better bonk for this pricing. Had a feeling overshot 20mins as she bath me quite througout before and after. Not a time watcher.
just plain unprofessional if it depends on her mood .. try at one's own risk.. u paying ti be entertained and not pay $ to see her mood ..
Old 11-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Er... What you mean she's not a time watcher? This is WL not FL girl.

You pay for 20-30mins depending on the house. The okt outside watches the time, not her.

When the time is up, there will be a beep from the okt (usually 5 minutes before actual end time). How can you overshot time unless you pay to extend ? Lol.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Er... What you mean she's not a time watcher? This is WL not FL girl.

You pay for 20-30mins depending on the house. The okt outside watches the time, not her.

When the time is up, there will be a beep from the okt (usually 5 minutes before actual end time). How can you overshot time unless you pay to extend ? Lol.
Bro i rem it is 20 or 25mins but there are always girls who rush u to cum fast so session end even earlier. Maybe a better word to use is unrushed.

When I leave the place look at the time about 30mins, i thought i exceed the time but nobody said anything.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro i rem it is 20 or 25mins but there are always girls who rush u to cum fast so session end even earlier. Maybe a better word to use is unrushed.

When I leave the place look at the time about 30mins, i thought i exceed the time but nobody said anything.
Nobody said because you didn't exceed time. Some viet joints are 30mins. This house, also 2041 for me (some say not), also theres one on lor 16, can't remember house number
Old 16-02-2019, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

G9 - Avoid at all cost

Both my regulars were taken and left with G9 & G4 on the bench. Took a dive for G9 as she looked younger and bustier.

Stripped on her own and sat at bedside, told me to go clean myself in the shower. Came out of shower she lie down and wait for action. I went to lick her boobs, started with left and switched to right. She took tissue to clean the left as i licked the right and vice versa as i switched in between. She suddenly sat up and passed me a condom then gesturing with her fingers onto her other hand (time running out) gesture

Penetrated her missionary as she just lay there giving black face and no respond. Stopped without cuming and head back to shower then left. Spent less than 10 mins in the room throughout the whole ordeal.

Spoke to OKT on the way out and he also agreed that G9 has a terrible attitude and received many complaints. So bros, i advise you to avoid wasting your time and money on G9. This definitely has to be my worst experience in GL till date
Old 16-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
G9 - Avoid at all cost

Both my regulars were taken and left with G9 & G4 on the bench. Took a dive for G9 as she looked younger and bustier.

ing your time and money on G9. This definitely has to be my worst experience in GL till date
Her service was quite ok when she was just debut 6 months ago.....seems now changed a lot. Maybe she back soon
Old 16-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the ladies in this house all got attitude problem. Even those that used to give decent service also start to give attitude now. G1 used to be acceptable for me. Last visit for her she also gave me fucked up attitude. The ladies in 2041 also like that. Wtf is wrong with all these viet bu?
Old 17-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
G9 - Avoid at all cost

Stripped on her own and sat at bedside, told me to go clean myself in the shower. Came out of shower she lie down and wait for action. I went to lick her boobs, started with left and switched to right. She took tissue to clean the left as i licked the right and vice versa as i switched in between. She suddenly sat up and passed me a condom then gesturing with her fingers onto her other hand (time running out) gesture

Penetrated her missionary as she just lay there giving black face and no respond. Stopped without cuming and head back to shower then left. Spent less than 10 mins in the room throughout the whole ordeal.

Spoke to OKT on the way out and he also agreed that G9 has a terrible attitude and received many complaints. So bros, i advise you to avoid wasting your time and money on G9. This definitely has to be my worst experience in GL till date
should have read my earlier fr on her in this thread lol
this gal just bad
Old 19-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These vietbus are chio but mostly have attitude problems, if not they will be a great bonk. Btw i heard G7 left. Knew she wasnt suitable for this place...
Old 19-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

prolly will just have 1 last faith on this house for G2 the suck cock queen...
Old 19-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Seems like the ladies in this house all got attitude problem. Even those that used to give decent service also start to give attitude now. G1 used to be acceptable for me. Last visit for her she also gave me fucked up attitude. The ladies in 2041 also like that. Wtf is wrong with all these viet bu?
It's like a cancerous diseases that spreads... There is a reason why I haven't been able to find a viet regular in gl after so long
Old 19-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
It's like a cancerous diseases that spreads... There is a reason why I haven't been able to find a viet regular in gl after so long
stil hav la..
most recent is1639 ex g20 ....angpai ... but kena sent back after 1 month.
service ..is can fight the best of thais.. so dun giv up
Old 19-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
stil hav la..
bro , i think your viet hit rate is the highest already.....
Old 19-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
stil hav la..
When I find then i tell u lor...

Maybe have also but hit rate is just low lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1