The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 18-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleow View Post
sian.. i wanted to go tonight sia. any other reco in the north?
Went there n check out.
Then the gal suggest the other one opposite SSC
End up just eat nasi n go back
Old 18-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentingfw View Post
Went there n check out.
Then the gal suggest the other one opposite SSC
End up just eat nasi n go back
Opp SSC ? Should be clean.
Old 25-01-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
rexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to all
Talking Re: Top hit in yishun massage

I went outside of my house to smoke , think I saw 3 different angle people taking photo of people going in and out of spa after 11pm , Guess something going to happen ...
Old 26-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Saw
Which
One
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexoanwong View Post
I went outside of my house to smoke , think I saw 3 different angle people taking photo of people going in and out of spa after 11pm , Guess something going to happen ...
Old 08-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Yes quite syt i must say. Recep oso figure n looks good.
ML massage soso. But the way she stand and massage is sexy af.
Very intimidating... but you get nth out of it and that ends the session.

Tried their most exp so called jap soap bath massage or some shit. try for experience only.
so how is this spa? worth to explore or not? saw the price list are on higher side... always outsell the pmassage or the japmassage? so all bro out here who tried, is it worth going pls advise... million thanks
Old 08-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
so how is this spa? worth to explore or not? saw the price list are on higher side... always outsell the pmassage or the japmassage? so all bro out here who tried, is it worth going pls advise... million thanks
It's a carrot place, and arguably so are the p massage places. IMO - how you want to spend your money is up to you.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Tofubeancurs is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Avoid Dreamland Spa and JQ Spa in Yishun.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 21
shua is a Helpful and Caring Samstershua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofubeancurs View Post
Avoid Dreamland Spa and JQ Spa in Yishun.
What is Wong with JQ... care to share?
Old 26-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shua View Post
What is Wong with JQ... care to share?
Its for people with money to burn only.
Imagine spending $88 +$50 every week or 2.
You can be buying a new Galaxy fold every 6 month
Old 27-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Got a contact from one of the bros and headed to a Thai MP near a nasi lemak eatery. Call and booked the masseuse but was told need to wait for an hour. Then itchy backside tell recept to assign another masseuse.

Went in curtain drawn setup and opted 90mins oil massage. See got shorts on the bed but I decided not to wear it. I just use a towel to cover my butt as I lay face down. Then the masseuse came in and did not say anything then in my mind hoh seh leow. The massage was way below SOP. She simply press press my back like an amateur. Within 10mins ask me to flip over. I was like KNN then kept quiet and was thinking maybe face up she can massage better. KNN... still simple press press with no Thai oil massage skill at all.

I asked her are you new? Her answer amazed me. She told me 6 years in SG. She alternate 2 weeks here and 2 weeks at Jalan sultan. Btw she speaks fluent hokkien. I say straight to her face your massage skill cannot make it leh. Her reply double amazed me. You take oil massage is like that... slow slow. U take traditional massage I very good. Too bad she can’t see me roll my eyes cos my eyes were shut.

Then she pop the GQ.... I told her I didn’t bring $$ so only left $20 change. She immediately says no $50 she dun do. I say is ok then continue massage. After about 10mins she asked again... show about $30? I said I really left with $20. Then another 10mins or so.... she asked $20? I said yah and she proceeded to
Apply oil and started stroking me and massaging my balls. Consolation her HJ not bad... then I started stroking her thigh... slowly reach her V area.... then moved up to touch her breasts....

Took awhile as not urge of cumming, I started slipping into her bra and fondle her breast... all these while she did not stop me to wandering.... then I started tuning her nipple and not too long I came.....

Massage: 2/10
HJ: 6/10
Looks: 4/10
Breasts: 6/10 (B-C cup)
Nipple: 7/10 (quite big)
Damage: $80 for 90mins
RTM: maybe but definitely not this masseuse
Old 27-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

~~~~~ Deleted ~~~~~

Last edited by HappyKukubird; 27-02-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sgnman is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Got a contact from one of the bros and headed to a Thai MP near a nasi lemak eatery. Call and booked the masseuse but was told need to wait for an hour. Then itchy backside tell recept to assign another masseuse.

Went in curtain drawn setup and opted 90mins oil massage. See got shorts on the bed but I decided not to wear it. I just use a towel to cover my butt as I lay face down. Then the masseuse came in and did not say anything then in my mind hoh seh leow. The massage was way below SOP. She simply press press my back like an amateur. Within 10mins ask me to flip over. I was like KNN then kept quiet and was thinking maybe face up she can massage better. KNN... still simple press press with no Thai oil massage skill at all.

I asked her are you new? Her answer amazed me. She told me 6 years in SG. She alternate 2 weeks here and 2 weeks at Jalan sultan. Btw she speaks fluent hokkien. I say straight to her face your massage skill cannot make it leh. Her reply double amazed me. You take oil massage is like that... slow slow. U take traditional massage I very good. Too bad she can’t see me roll my eyes cos my eyes were shut.

Then she pop the GQ.... I told her I didn’t bring $$ so only left $20 change. She immediately says no $50 she dun do. I say is ok then continue massage. After about 10mins she asked again... show about $30? I said I really left with $20. Then another 10mins or so.... she asked $20? I said yah and she proceeded to
Apply oil and started stroking me and massaging my balls. Consolation her HJ not bad... then I started stroking her thigh... slowly reach her V area.... then moved up to touch her breasts....

Took awhile as not urge of cumming, I started slipping into her bra and fondle her breast... all these while she did not stop me to wandering.... then I started tuning her nipple and not too long I came.....

Massage: 2/10
HJ: 6/10
Looks: 4/10
Breasts: 6/10 (B-C cup)
Nipple: 7/10 (quite big)
Damage: $80 for 90mins
RTM: maybe but definitely not this masseuse
Hate massage place with non-existent massage. Might as well jerk off on own and reward self with $20 meal.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently 1 bro wrote a great FR on this thai place weeks back. However this place is only for those who like mature ladies in their 40s++. Massage wise, it's like jackpot.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Apparently 1 bro wrote a great FR on this thai place weeks back. However this place is only for those who like mature ladies in their 40s++. Massage wise, it's like jackpot.
Probably my itchy backside go try others instead of a bro’s recommendation
Old 02-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1