The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i stopped using the usual app like tinder, coffee bagel, skout, etc

started using Just Dating (JD), u can even set the profile to a straight forward date, listing what u want, who will pay..

so far hit 3 since i started

have fun
Not sure about the others, but I just registered this app after seeing your post.

The girls inside are almost all JB girls that types in Chinese.

There are only 20-30 profiles to look at also.

Waste time if u ask me.

Tinder is still the better option.
Old 13-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have tried the following :

Tinder : Biggest Pool of girls. But many fakes and many bots. A lot of girls to filter … meaning some just want to be friends, so if you are looking for sex … not the best place to go to … unless you are good looking.

Tan Tan : A joke honestly. Many matches, but all mostly from Hong Kong ( slowly will deviate to asking you to invest ) or from China. All will claim just visiting Singapore or just left Singapore. But all not willing to meet up.

Seeking Arrangement : The most success rate. However, be prepared to pay from 500 - 1K onwards. As long as you can pay, they are less concerned with how you actually look, fat, short, ugly … However, many over entitled girls here. They openly declare that they want 10 - 20K a month. And they are not fantastic looking … then claim that they got several offers already. Just … not realistic. I feel best bet is to find those ok for per shot … get it over with and move on.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light

MiChat~ heard it's like WeChat.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
MiChat~ heard it's like WeChat.
Yes it is.. but it's not good...not recommnded...a lot of guys in there and u chat mostly with indonesian girls...they r not real chatters...those hi and bye types.....for better success rates you have to go to those websites tat always asks u to pay n "upgrade your membership"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-02-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
I have tried the following :

Tinder : Biggest Pool of girls. But many fakes and many bots. A lot of girls to filter … meaning some just want to be friends, so if you are looking for sex … not the best place to go to … unless you are good looking.

Tan Tan : A joke honestly. Many matches, but all mostly from Hong Kong ( slowly will deviate to asking you to invest ) or from China. All will claim just visiting Singapore or just left Singapore. But all not willing to meet up.

Seeking Arrangement : The most success rate. However, be prepared to pay from 500 - 1K onwards. As long as you can pay, they are less concerned with how you actually look, fat, short, ugly … However, many over entitled girls here. They openly declare that they want 10 - 20K a month. And they are not fantastic looking … then claim that they got several offers already. Just … not realistic. I feel best bet is to find those ok for per shot … get it over with and move on.
Actually I feel tinder is the best. Yes, many fake ang moh and hk/prc profile. But it don’t take an expert to know they are not local. Singaporeans look like singaporeans. Whether u finding legit gf or fb, it is quite easy. But take time to groom them to become your fb. If u wanna find legit gf also have a lot to choose from. My fb for 2 years and still going strong is from here. And one ONS who I up when I fly over to her country.

Tan tan is piece of shit. All johoreans.

SA I joined 2 years ago. Not a lot of girls there then. I have groomed one fb and another 2 ONS there. Refused to pay for ppm or SB. U can try your luck. And u are totally correct about overly self entitled girls who want a lot of money but cannot give sex. Who go to SA and offer mentorship?

Okcupid is behind tinder in terms of people. Many legit profiles also. U can filter through by seeing how detail they answer the FAQ. Also can fish out who is just having fun by seeing their sex life FAQ. I only manage to almost fish one FB from here. Decided to pull the plug last min as she’s literally just staying behind my block. Scare cannot clean break if she becomes sticky.

Coffee & bagel - most legit dating site for legit gf. Almost all the girls I saw there is a 7 or 8 pointer. And pick up/ cheesy lines used in all other app typically don’t work here as the girls are more into intellectual/chemistry. Hence I think u can find proper partner if u r really serious. It helps that u only can view 10 profiles per day. So u can’t overly flirt around.

I apply the same technique in almost all the apps. Whether u looking for fb or gf, just read the girls profile and try to engage with them a proper conversation. Be humorous but not overly cheesy. Strike the iron when it’s hot (get her hp num within the first 2 days if u know u can hold conversation with her. Once on WhatsApp, try to meet her within the first weekend).

Once meet up, it all about how u carry yourself. Your charisma and more physical chemistry. Don’t jump into sex after first meetup, unless the signs are so obvious. Majority of the other tinder stories here are probably fake, so don’t think u are as lucky as that sbf bro who shares his lucky conquests here. It takes time and effort to groom FB and ONS from dating app.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Actually I feel tinder is the best. Yes, many fake ang moh and hk/prc profile. But it don’t take an expert to know they are not local. Singaporeans look like singaporeans. Whether u finding legit gf or fb, it is quite easy. But take time to groom them to become your fb. If u wanna find legit gf also have a lot to choose from. My fb for 2 years and still going strong is from here. And one ONS who I up when I fly over to her country.

SA I joined 2 years ago. Not a lot of girls there then. I have groomed one fb and another 2 ONS there. Refused to pay for ppm or SB. U can try your luck. And u are totally correct about overly self entitled girls who want a lot of money but cannot give sex. Who go to SA and offer mentorship?

Okcupid is behind tinder in terms of people. Many legit profiles also. U can filter through by seeing how detail they answer the FAQ. Also can fish out who is just having fun by seeing their sex life FAQ. I only manage to almost fish one FB from here. Decided to pull the plug last min as she’s literally just staying behind my block. Scare cannot clean break if she becomes sticky.

Coffee & bagel - most legit dating site for legit gf. Almost all the girls I saw there is a 7 or 8 pointer. And pick up/ cheesy lines used in all other app typically don’t work here as the girls are more into intellectual/chemistry. Hence I think u can find proper partner if u r really serious. It helps that u only can view 10 profiles per day. So u can’t overly flirt around.

I apply the same technique in almost all the apps. Whether u looking for fb or gf, just read the girls profile and try to engage with them a proper conversation. Be humorous but not overly cheesy. Strike the iron when it’s hot (get her hp num within the first 2 days if u know u can hold conversation with her. Once on WhatsApp, try to meet her within the first weekend).

Once meet up, it all about how u carry yourself. Your charisma and more physical chemistry. Don’t jump into sex after first meetup, unless the signs are so obvious. Majority of the other tinder stories here are probably fake, so don’t think u are as lucky as that sbf bro who shares his lucky conquests here. It takes time and effort to groom FB and ONS from dating app.
Legit advice bro!
How you transition from normal convo into let's be fb?
How you groom them into fb?
Old 14-02-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserrod View Post
hi bros, anyone use tocupido.com dating site before?is this site safe?
a girl from wechat keep asking me to upgrade n chat over there. i worry after upgrade credit card info will wil forge use. appreciate if any bros can advise. thank you.
Just dont. That girl might be a bogus.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Legit advice bro!
How you transition from normal convo into let's be fb?
How you groom them into fb?
Very hard to teach. Different girls different trick.

Other than charisma etc that I mentioned, also be frank what u are looking out for in the early stages of convo. I will almost alws reply that I am not looking for serious relationship. Then it becomes 3 outcomes:

1. The girls looking for husband material will shun away from u slowly. Which is good since u don’t want to waste time on pussy that is locked up. So faster runaway from girls looking for serious r/n. Usually they are in late 20s and early 30s. Those above mid 30s one already given up hope, so they fall into pt 3 below.

2. The girls who are really attracted to u will take it as a challenge. Now u become the one being chased.

3. She is also not serious which make things casual (most girls fall in this category esp under 30yo). This group tend to be more open up in terms of conversation.

I don’t know how, but somewhere into the conversations u just stray into sex topics. I mentioned some other thread, I work out a lot and I tend to be attracted to fit girls also. Conversations will be our workout sometimes. So I will send decent pics of my post workout. It will also stray into indecent pics as u get comfortable with each other. Once u see each other naked photos, the next time u meet is confirm see naked bodies too. And u know what that means. I think people who work out are physically attracted to the opp sex who does the same.

For those who are less active, I’m not sure what is the formula for them. Perhaps others can share.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice "analyze" thedevil666 I am sharing your thoughts.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tink okcupids is prolly one of the best apps around today.. as recommended by bro thedevils999...quite a lot of nice decent ladies inside there waiting to be matched...but quite a no. of them r divorcees wanting to remarry n hv children...pretty exp too...US$19.99 for just 1 mth subscription....but still worth it if u can find yr match inside there ..good luck to bros who wants to go in & try....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Very hard to teach. Different girls different trick.

Other than charisma etc that I mentioned, also be frank what u are looking out for in the early stages of convo. I will almost alws reply that I am not looking for serious relationship. Then it becomes 3 outcomes:

1. The girls looking for husband material will shun away from u slowly. Which is good since u don’t want to waste time on pussy that is locked up. So faster runaway from girls looking for serious r/n. Usually they are in late 20s and early 30s. Those above mid 30s one already given up hope, so they fall into pt 3 below.

2. The girls who are really attracted to u will take it as a challenge. Now u become the one being chased.

3. She is also not serious which make things casual (most girls fall in this category esp under 30yo). This group tend to be more open up in terms of conversation.

I don’t know how, but somewhere into the conversations u just stray into sex topics. I mentioned some other thread, I work out a lot and I tend to be attracted to fit girls also. Conversations will be our workout sometimes. So I will send decent pics of my post workout. It will also stray into indecent pics as u get comfortable with each other. Once u see each other naked photos, the next time u meet is confirm see naked bodies too. And u know what that means. I think people who work out are physically attracted to the opp sex who does the same.

For those who are less active, I’m not sure what is the formula for them. Perhaps others can share.
Much appreciated for the write up bro.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You must be good looking, tall, gym-toned, own a car and be in your mid-20s.
Failure to meet all these requirements means poor yield on apps...
Old 16-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Complete nonsense. If the girls you seek are all like that, clearly they are out of your league.

Otherwise regular women, which is most women in the world care far far less for those than you think.

The real reason, from my interaction with some guys here why most guys use that to explain why they can’t get a girl, or a date is apart from the possibility they are so stupid as to chase girls well beyond their level (ie girls who can choose from an almost unlimited pool) is this:

Everybody wants the same thing, a date, pussy, many dates, many pussies, but when asked what they want to do to get it?

The answer is always ... nothing.

As cliched as it sounds, you want something you’ve never had, you must do something you’ve never done.
Old 16-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Complete nonsense. If the girls you seek are all like that, clearly they are out of your league.

Otherwise regular women, which is most women in the world care far far less for those than you think.

The real reason, from my interaction with some guys here why most guys use that to explain why they can’t get a girl, or a date is apart from the possibility they are so stupid as to chase girls well beyond their level (ie girls who can choose from an almost unlimited pool) is this:

Everybody wants the same thing, a date, pussy, many dates, many pussies, but when asked what they want to do to get it?

The answer is always ... nothing.

As cliched as it sounds, you want something you’ve never had, you must do something you’ve never done.

I agree on the nothing theory.

U can’t just go say “I want a fuck buddy, or wanna DTF?” It doesn’t work that way.

And not everyone can date a super model. Level your expectation to your reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I am mid 30, drive a normal golf, not super buff but athletic body, not tall by Singapore men standards.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
koolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

After reading few reviews here, I have been trying Badoo, Wechat, Skout, TanTan & Tinder for 2 weeks with premium and good photos. but still didn't get a single contact. Any advice which can help. or should i try okcupied or SGLovelinks... Any succeeded bros, pls suggest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1