The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Sexperience On Wechat.

Sorry bros, not sure if this is the right place to share. but am too excited about my sexciting encounters on wechat that i can't share with my friends. Is a dark secret of my life which no one knows about.

Will be sharing 3 encounters that I have. All are real encounters although it does seems quite unbelievable.

Lady 1: BBW / Married With Kid / E Cup / 28 years old

Was looking for people nearby and saw this quite ugly looking bbw. Decided to still message her as her boobs attracted me. She replied almost quite instantly. Commented that she looks hot and she began to share with me about her sexual life with the husband. Within 30mins of chatting, i managed to convince her to send me pictures of herself. Asked for pic with exposed boobs but was just shown the clevage... but can tell is Damn big and solid.. but the face really cannot.

But being a boobs guy, i cannot resist it.. decided to do the unthinkable.. told her to meet up.. she was quite hesistant. claiming that there is no one to look after her toddler. Dont know what we talked about, and i suggested meeting her at night at her place!!! As her husband works night shift. To my amazement, she actually agreed. I started to talk dirty to her and tell her to wait for me with her main door unlocked and tell her to just put on a singlet without bra and just panties on to wait for me. That we should role-play that i rape her... She readily said yes..

As usual, i wouldnt think everything would be so smooth and i expected that she would pull out at the last minute. But who knows, she actually gave me the unit number to her house. I was actually quite skeptical that it could be a set up by some guys to con me. So got her to send me photos of specific pose with her boobs exposed... and she actually did that!! (without the exposed boobs of course) I was like OMG... why is there actually such a silly girl... All these happen without me even sending photo of myself.

I brace myself, took the courage to go up to her house at night. I opened the door, there was really a BBW sitting there, with singlet and only her panties on sitting at the living room watching video on her phone...

(to be continued...)
Old 09-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
cloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sexperience On Wechat.

wechat full of cheat in my opinion.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
KenSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for next installment
Old 09-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls carry on
Old 09-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire . Hope TS don't get cheated .
Old 09-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not everyone taste for bbw, but really a nice read since it stems from unexpected encounters. Continue bro
Old 09-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

on behalf of all less sexually fortunate women... i salute u bro !

u make them feel wanted
Old 09-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
saikungslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support!
Old 09-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NonyaDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for continuation!
Old 09-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

A great start TS. Awaiting updates.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
I brace myself, took the courage to go up to her house at night. I opened the door, there was really a BBW sitting there, with singlet and only her panties on sitting at the living room watching video on her phone...

(to be continued...)
I realised she did startle a little when I opened the door.. But she continued to pretend to look at her phone. I closed the door and went straight to her from behind. Grabbed her breast and started to nibble her ears with my lips. She smelt good. She must have really prepared herself for this.

She didn't once turn to see how I look or who I am. As if she knew who I was. I started to put my hands undsr her singlet and nibble her nipples. We then proceeded to her bedroom where I took off her singlet. My goodness her boobs are really huge. I started to suck her nipples and began to attack down south with my fingers. With these 2 attacks alone, she was gasping for air and did a bit of soft moaning. Can tell she is really enjoying.

Started to ask if she ever felt like thst before. In her shortage of air, she said never. My hand is already soaking wet by now. I seriously do not know how many times she came. As my hand was soaking wet throughout.

Asked her how many times she came she told me more than 10 times.. Thst really boost my ego.. I began to really dig her even harder. That's when she started to really scream. I had to cover her mouth with my the other hand. As I did that I had to stop the sucking at her nipple. That's when she grabbed my head to where her nipple is again.. Indicating for me to suck her nipples again. That's when I felt another gush of water coming from her pussy again.

My hands were damn tired. Looking at the clock, we were on it for close to an hour already. I asked her if I should penetrate her now. She readily agreed. Luckily my brain still functioning. Told her better not. And that's when she pushed me down and starting ravaging my dick. Can tell she not experienced. But it was still good seeing her hungry face. Suddenly we heard cries from another room. Her son woke up. She had to attend to the boy. She went to the next room naked. And that's when I really had a good look at her body. She is really damn fat. But her boobs are really solid.

When she came back after about 20mins, my brother become soft liao. She managed to get it up and going again with her mouth. Turn over and we did a 69. I didn't suck her.. Just using my fingers. I could literally see a mini waterfall.. She continued sucking and giving out gasping soft moan throughout. I couldn't take the moaning and eventually shot my load. Was expecting that she would avoid. She didn't. In fact she suck even harder. Made sure that she sucked me dry. When I was done I went to the master toilet to wash myself. She didn't follow. She was lying there like a log.

When I returned I asked her wheres the cum in her mouth. She pointed to her throat. She swallowed all in!!! But I think after I cum and see her body, no more feeling liao. Bid her goodbye and pretend to ask if we can do this again. She said yes. I told her i will come everyday and she said OK.

I haven't contacted her since. She has also blocked me on wechat not long after.

Next up, Lady number 2. A bit disappointed when I see her as I can hardly see the shape of her breast. Below is a short profile of her.
-----------------------

Lady #2: Single 33 years old / Biz Dev Manager for a offshore marine company. / flat chested (which I am not really keen)

This one is hot becos is public sex.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
TuasPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never installed wechat.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster