The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Storytime: Traditionally Depraved

Despite the title. This is a separate work from my previous story, Innocently Depraved.

Story is fiction. Images, when included, are unrelated to the story scenarios, obtained publicly, and intended for titillation only.

Warning: Story contains themes of incest, maybe some rape, blackmail, and other controversial elements that the author may throw in just for the sake of justifying his username, but mostly because he is bored.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Storytime: Traditionally Depraved

Prologue

Sabrina hesitated at the bedroom door.

‘Rina, come,” I said sternly.

There was uncertainty in her eyes, but it was mostly betrayed by her excitement. My voice compelled her forwards and she started crawling on all fours out of my room. Upon reaching me, she stopped and knelt on the floor before me.

“Good girl,” I said as I petted her on her head. I glanced down and admired my pet’s body. She had a tight, fit, body, with a petite chest. Her ass has a gorgeous curvy flair to it, which is a testament to her womanhood. She was completely nude save the tiny white bikini panties she wore which barely covered her ass and waxed pussy. Her long hair was tied back neatly into a ponytail and her pink nipples protruded proud and stiff as she sat with her back arched, baring her chest to me. The only other items she was wearing were the red rubber ball-gag in her mouth and the black leather dog collar fastened around her neck.

I pulled a nylon leash out of my pocket and attached the clip at the end to the ring on her dog collar. “Let’s go for a walk,” I said, tugging on the leash slightly. Sabrina obediently crawled after me.

At 20 years old, Sabrina is a full 5 years older than me. She is my eldest sister, and had only recently graduated as my plaything and personal pet.

We descended the stairs slowly. It was harder for her on her hands and knees. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs, I told her to “sit,” and she resumed her kneeling posture. Reaching down, I pinched her right pink nipple. “Well done,” I said.

Sabrina trembled with pleasure. I gave her left nipple a similar treatment before tugging her leash and leading her on.

We circled the empty living room twice before I lead Sabrina to an open space behind the couch and ordered her to roll over, play dead, and then suck my cock.

As soon as my cock sprung free from my shorts, Sabrina started worshipping it. I toyed with her nipples some more as she sucked me to completion and beyond. After pumping my load into her mouth, I withdrew my cock.

Sabrina looked up at me and opened her mouth, displaying every drop of hot creamy goodness that her little brother had pumped within.

“Swallow,” I commanded and she immediately obeyed.

After gulping down my sperm she opened her mouth again to show me it was all gone.

“Very good, Rina,” I said, stroking her face.

She glowed with pride and pleasure. Her eyes locked desperately to mine, brimming with adoration.

I pulled up my shorts and picked up her leash. With it, I lead her to the back of the house. Once there, I unlocked the back grille and opened the door into the backyard. Sabrina stared at me wide-eyed with disbelief.

I tugged her leash as I stepped out of the door into the sunlight. “Come on, girl,” I said.

Sabrina froze, unwilling to budge.

“Rina, come!” I commanded, putting more steel into my voice.

Sabrina stayed on her knees, giving me a pleading look.

Sighing, I went back inside and stood before her. Sabrina stared up remorsefully at me as I towered over her, frowning.

“Bad girl, Rina,” I growled. “Very bad girl.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
Old 24-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With a grave face, I lead Sabrina back to the living room where I sat down on the long couch. I looked at her sternly for a minute and then I patted my lap.

Sabrina dutifully crawled up the couch and lay on her belly across my lap, her ass raised to my right. I ran my hand across her silky smooth, hot flesh, settling it on her shapely butt. As I squeezed her sexy, supple, ass, I said, “You’ve been a bad girl, Rina. Bad girls get punished.”

Raising my hand, I smacked her hard on her left buttcheek.

Sabrina whimpered.

I spanked her again and again, watching her ass grow red.

After counting twelve hard slaps, I signaled her to get off.

Shaking badly, Sabrina crawled off the couch and resumed her kneeling position on her floor. Her eyes were slightly red and teary and she looked remorseful. I reached behind her head and took off her ball gag.

“What do you have to say?” I asked.

“I’m sorry,” Sabrina replied.

“Are you a good girl?”

“Yes.”

I stroked her hair lovingly and gazed into her eyes. “Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes, Jeremy,” she answered.

I nodded and smiled at her before gagging her again. Then I got up from the couch, picked up her leash, and lead her back across the hall and kitchen on her hands and knees, back to the rear door of our home.

Sabrina still hesitated a little at the doorway, but eventually crawled out after me.

“Good girl,” I whispered and rewarded her with another nipple pinch.

She gave a little muffled moan.

Our house had a large compound. The backyard was almost entirely an open lawn. I lead Sabrina towards the grass. She was breathing hard. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment but her eyes were glazed over with lust. My house compound was surrounded by a concrete wall, so she was safe from prying eyes, but this was her first foray into the outdoors while she was in her pet state.

“Heel, girl,” I said.

Sabrina scrambled to crawl beside me and match my pace. I noted her juices running down her pale thighs, evidence of her excitement betraying her shyness. After bringing her to the middle of the grassy clearing, I turned to face her.

“Alright girl. Go here,” I said.

Sabrina looked at me and blinked in confusion.

“Good doggies do their business outside,” I said. “Go ahead. Let it out.”

Sabrina’s eyes widened. She gave me the pleading look again.

“I don’t have all day,” I said. “You know the others will be back soon.”

“Mmmmph,” Sabrina said.

I sighed, reached down, and took off her ball-gag again. “What is it now?” I asked.

“I can’t...” Sabrina whispered.

“Of course you can,” I said. “Just relax.”

“I can’t, I just can’t. Please Jeremy, let’s go inside.”

“No.”

“Please...”

“Right after you go, like a good doggie.”

“Oh God... oh god...”

“Shhhh... relax. Just relax. Trust me.” I knelt before her and kissed her forehead. My hands reached under her and clamped on both of her nipples, giving them a firm but light twist.

Sabrina gasped.

“Do it for me, Rina. Go on. Let it out.” I whispered in her ear.

After couple of minutes or so of coaxing, Sabrina suddenly gave out a gasping shriek. Her piss started dribbling copiously down her thighs. She let out a long moan. “Aaaaaaaaaaa... Aaaaaaaaaah... Aaaaaaaaahhh”

“Good girl,” I said, lifting her chin. Her eyes were unfocused, her mouth gaping with shock and arousal, giving her a somewhat stupefied look. Leaning in, I rewarded my pet with a kiss on her lips.

"Jeremy!" Someone yelled.

I looked back in surprise and saw my mother and and my aunts gawking at me from the open back door.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 24-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Chapter 1: Where I do the lame thing sucky movies do and cut to two months earlier.

I have a problem.

I'm part of a Patriarchy.

Wait! Hear me out you tubes-tied incels and self-loathing feminists! The keyword here is "a" Patriarchy, not "the" Patriarchy. Point being, I have no beef with you. As far as I'm concerned, the existence of "THE" Patriarchy is still a matter of debate. "A" Patriarchy however, especially the one I'm part of, is very, very real.

So here's the understatement of the year - My family is very, very, very, VERY traditional. More specifically, my mother's side of the family. We're an old chinese clan and we're extremely influential, exceedingly powerful, and crazy rich, particularly in our town in nonayabizznuzz, Malaysia. Everything runs out of the clan's pockets, politics, charity, commerce, crime, EVERYTHING.

And here's the thing, the true nature of the clan is pretty much hidden from the public. There is no paper trail, data trail, or solid evidence of any kind. The whole system runs on old fashioned blood oaths, strict code of conduct, and a healthy dose of exceedingly effective indoctrination. Hell, if the Catholic Church gets wind of our methods, they would bend over backwards to kowtow to us to get us to teach it to them.

So where do I come into the picture? Well, it was just a little over two months ago. Back then I truly had no idea this underground world of the clan exists. I was just another pimply faced 15-year old horny dweeb obsessed with Pokemon Go. My life was completely normal. My family was completely normal. My sex life was… Well, it was non existent. I was 15.

I do have some kind of vague inkling of the influence of the clan over our lives, but I’ve always thought it was just another Chinese association kind of thing, where people meet to argue whether or not to force us to study Chinese language in school, how to decorate the town center during CNY, dole out scholarships and all that. I know that my mother often attends the meetings. Dad on the other hand, wasn't really interested in the association and their politics. His family wasn't local, having only moved here last generation, so it's understandable.

Wait, I'm getting sidetracked here. This all started when my uncle died.

How'd he die? He passed out drunk and got eaten by pigs.

You think I'm kidding don't you? The first time I heard of it, I thought it was a joke too. My uncle, who I've never met, and who is my mum's oldest sibling, have not lived in this town for a very long time. He's been in Australia even before I was born. Word was, he was quite the party animal. For some strange reason though, I get the feeling that everyone in my extended family always expected him to come back eventually and that it would be quite the grand event, like a prodigal son returning.

So yeah, the dude got piss drunk on whiskey out on a farm somewhere and then got a bunch of pigs piss drunk on his blood in turn, dying peacefully in the process. Sounds like a pretty wild guy. I wished that I've met him.

So anyway, Uncle Greg died, and holy shit, you should have seen the town the day after the news broke. It was like everyone got depression for three whole days. Even the skies were gloomy.

But on the fourth day, the clouds parted and the sun graced us with its shine once more. The town seemed to have gotten over it. If anything, everyone actually seemed more alive than ever.

Now all of this was just a feeling I got from reading the general atmosphere. There was no official announcement or public outcry, or anything like that. Uncle Greg got an obituary in the local Chinese daily, but that's about it.

At that point I really couldn't give a fuck. I was just a kid. I didn't even think it was weird. Well, not weird enough to spend two cents over. This lasted until a few weeks later. That was when everyone started to act weird around me, particularly own family.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

I come from a rather large family. I have three older sisters and two younger ones. Naturally, being the only boy, I've been pampered by them since young.

Florence and Brandon is my mum and dad. They are 37 years old. I don't know a whole lot about their history except that they were secondary school sweethearts and they married very shortly after graduation because mum got pregnant.

My three older sisters are Sabrina, Jacqueline, and Geraldine. Aged 20, 18, and 17 respectively. The two younger brats are Christina and Angelina, aged 13 and 12.

So yeah, that's the extent of the introduction. There is a whole other tangled mess of extended family in the bigger picture, since we are actually a direct descendant of the clan bloodline on my mother's side, but we'll leave that for another time.

Growing up, I do tend to notice that I have more entitlement granted to me compared to my siblings. Mostly, I tend to be able to get away with things and are less controlled compared to them. Unsurprisingly, I tend to be quite spoiled at times. My mum and siblings seem to think it isn't a big deal though. Dad however, often steps in to discipline me. However, ever since I was a child, I had a defensive technique, which is to hide behind my mother's skirt. She always seemed to be able to diffuse Dad's temper and get me off scott free. Works every time!

But for the most part, I was very close to my mother and sisters. Unsurprisingly, it's because they love to spoil me at every turn. That's why I was very concerned to notice their change in behavior after Uncle Greg's passing. They seem to be more reserved around me. Often, I would find them whispering conspiratorially in a corner of the house but will hush up when I approach.

It drove me crazy for nearly a week. Then, out of nowhere, it happened.

My ascension.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 24-12-2018 at 01:29 PM.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

It was just like any other Friday afternoon. My best friends, Richard, Wilson, Andy, and I were eager to pile out of the school-gate with the other students and kick-start our weekend by heading to the arcade at the nearby mall.

"Hey, isn't that your sister?" Andy said to me once we were out of the gate.

Sure enough, Sabrina was standing at the side of the walkway, peering into the crowd of students streaming past her

"Uh. Yeah," I replied and waved to her.

Sabrina's face lit up with a smile when she saw me. She waved back and gestured at me to come to her.

"Shit. I guess you guys are on your own today,” I said.

My friends shrugged.

"See la, maybe tomorrow we go see movie," Richard said.

I nodded then left my friends to join my sister.

"What's up jie?" I asked her. I noticed then she was dressed quite formally in a white and red knee length cheongsam. Her long hair was done up in a bun.

"We need to go to the temple," Sabrina gestured to a car up the street. It wasn't one of my parents' cars. It was a limousine.

"Uh, okay…" I replied stupidly and followed her lead.

Sabrina and I entered the back seat of the limo and as soon as the door was shut, the well dressed driver immediately pulled the vehicle onto the road. Pretty soon, we reached the highway.

"What's going on?" I asked my sister.

"We need to get you to the ceremony," she replied.

"Me? What ceremony?"

Sabrina sighed. "Jeremy, you know that Uncle Greg has passed away right?"

"Uh. Yeah?"

"Uncle Greg was Grandpa's eldest son."

"Okay."

"He was Grandpa's first heir."

"Right."

"Now he's gone."

"Sure."

Sabrina giggled and gently knocked me on the head. "Use your brain a bit can a not?"

"I… I don't… Are we going to uncle Greg's funeral?"

"No larr. Listen carefully didi. You are the next in line for succession."

"Succession?"

"Yes. That means you are grandpa's heir now. When grandpa is gone, you will take his place as the head of the clan," Sabrina said.

I blinked at my beautiful older sister. "What crap are you smoking in your university?"

Sabrina laughed. "I know it is a lot to take in. But it's true. Don't worry. There will be people to fill you in later."

"I'm fifteen years old! I can't be the head of an association!"

"Clan," Sabrina said. "Big difference. And you won't be the head yet. You're the heir."

"What, like a prince or something?"

"Exactly."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "This is a prank isn't it?"

Sabrina smiled. "Nope." She reached out and pulled me in for a hug, ruffling my hair in the process. "I'm so proud of you." She said.

I was like, er, okay sis, I'm like fifteen already. I got hair on my balls now. Can you not squeeze your boobs on me please? Especially not when you smell so good.

Of course, I couldn't say it out loud. After a while, Sabrina let me go and beamed at me. "After today, I probably won't be able to do that anymore," she said.

"Huh? What? Hug? Why leh?" I asked.

Sabrina didn't answer. She just kept smiling mysteriously.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
Old 24-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

So I can't really tell you the nitty-gritty details of what happened next. If I did, I'd have to send clan assassins to kill you! Heh, heh, heh.

Seriously though. It's top secret inner circle stuff.

Just kidding. I'll just blow through the gist of it, and let you guys sleep with one eye open at night.

So we arrived at the old Chinese temple downtown. There was like a whole fucking parade waiting for me. Lion dance, dragon dance, wushu dance, the whole shebang. Some of the townsfolk gathered to watch, but I suspect none of them really knew what the occasion was. I was made to put on a set of red brocade silk pajamas and walk on a red carpet to be paraded to the assembled clan association members garbed in similar traditional garments.

Then, while everyone toasted and feasted at the banquet hall, I was made to climb up a fucking hill behind the temple on stairs that looked like pure white jade. It nearly fucking killed me. I wasn't athletic by any means and measure and the climb was steep as hell. Plus it was on a blazing hot afternoon for crying out loud!

I honestly almost passed out a few times. My only company was a contingent of three monks playing bells and drums and one old priest who kept chanting as I climbed. Whenever I stopped to wheeze my lungs out, the chanting and drums stopped and those fuckers just politely waited behind me until I moved my ass again. Not one of those baldies would even hand me a fucking bottle of water.

I somehow reached the top of the hill without succumbing to a heart attack or heat stroke. My whole family was there, together with the extended family. Basically the all the direct descendants of the clan bloodline in one place. They were substantial, probably numbering over a hundred.

I immediately noticed Dad was not present. Actually, there were very little men among the attendees.

In any case, there I was. Soaked in sweat, dehydrated, and unable to feel my legs, standing at the peak of the hill-steps where there was this elaborate, extravagant shrine. The clan members stood on either side of a silk carpet leading up to the shrine's entrance.

Oh goody. More fucking stairs.

Everyone seemed to be waiting with baited breath.

I got the message and trudged onward.

I passed my mum and sisters, all dressed up in their Chinese silk dresses. Mum looked worried. Sabrina, Jacqueline, and Geraldine were signaling and mouthing encouraging signs to cheer me on. Christina and Angelina were flat out laughing at me. No doubt I look like a wreck.

Somehow, I managed to clear the last mile and found myself in the inner shrine where, lo and behold, dead in the center of the hall, sat grandpa on his wheelchair.

The fucker was sleeping.

I manage to struggle up to him before collapsing on my knees before him, groaning and cursing under my breath.

A middle-aged woman hurried up to his side with a small bell which she shook once at grandpa's shoulder, startling him awake. He let out a litany of curses in hokkien or something, then peered at me with his grayed-out eyes.

Jesus fuck, the geezer was old. I’ve never really seen him up close like this before. He only tends to make an appearance once a year at reunions and even then, he was usually placed in a corner somewhere like a terra-cotta sculpture. I'm not sure he even knew I existed prior to our meeting at this moment. I certainly forgotten that he did most of the time.

Again, grandpa babbled a few things in hokkien. I haven't the slightest clue what he went on about. I would have struggled even if it was in mandarin. I was a banana through and through.

After like twenty minutes of groans and farts, he nodded off and started snoring again. The woman beside him took the handles of his wheelchair and carted him off.

I was like, what the fuck is going on here?

Out of the corner, someone else made an appearance. She was dressed in an elegant sleeveless black and teal green cheongsam or qipao, I don't really know the difference.

She was really beautiful, with long dark permed hair, milky white shoulders, hourglass figure, and long slender legs on dainty black heels.

"M-mummy?" I said out loud as she approached.

The lady put her hands on her hips and gave me an admonishing look.

"Oh, aunt Chloe, hi," I immediately greeted her correctly once my weary eyes adjusted to her lovely visage and was less distracted by her smooth legs visible through the slit in her dress.

"How are you doing Jeremy?" Aunt Chloe asked me kindly.

"Uh. Can I please go home now?" I asked.

Aunt Chloe giggled. She is my mum's younger sister. She is about 32 years of age. People often make the honest mistake of confusing her for my mother Florence, since both of them tend to look younger than they really are.

"Be patient hor. We're almost done," she said.

I sighed. "Isn't this all abit much? Nobody even asked me if I want to be the heir."

Aunt Chloe looked apologetic. "Sorry dear. Unfortunately, there is no going about this. It's tradition."

"Yeesh. Okay, okay. What's next?"

"This," Aunt Chloe said. She nodded at someone behind her and an attendant in robes appeared, holding a green pillow.

When the attendant passed the silk pillow to aunt Chloe, I saw that there was a ball on the pillow. It was perfectly spherical, roughly the size of a ping-pong ball and looked like it was made of blue marble or jade.

Aunt Chloe presented the ball on the pillow to me.

I shrugged and took it.

"Swallow it," Aunt Chloe said.

I looked at her incredulously. "It's a rock," I said.

"It's a pill," she replied.

"What the... Aunt Chloe, you're a pharmacist. You know what a pill looks like. This is not a pill."

Aunt Chloe smiled. "It's a special pill."

"It's the death of me, that's what it is."

"Jeremy. This is the last step. Be a good boy and eat your medicine please."

"But… Don't I even get a glass of water or something?" I asked.

"No dear, just swallow it the way it is."

"You guys are crazy, you know that?"

Aunt Chloe smiled and shrugged her elegant bare shoulders.

I placed the ball into my mouth. It barely fit, but I successfully got it past my teeth. After that I just stared at aunt Chloe, literally ball-gagged.

Suddenly, the ball seemed to crumble like a cookie in my mouth. I found that I was able to chew and eventually swallowed it all. It was mostly tasteless.

I licked my lips and gaped my mouth at my aunt to show I swallowed it all.

"Good boy," Aunt Chloe said. She clapped her hands once and smiled. "And we're done!"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"I can go home?"

"Let's go," She said cheerfully, holding her hand out to me.

And that was pretty much how it all went down. Crazy right?

Nah. Crazy is what comes next.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 24-12-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping here..
Old 25-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
bianfuxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 25-12-2018, 04:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paula1503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to TS.
Old 25-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 25-12-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
scbank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent and nice story.

Thank you and hope to read more updates.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
rainbowface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good and shiok story.

Thanks and wish to have continuation.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster