The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

When I reached his house, I was surprised he was came from quite rich family. He stayed in a terrance house. When I followed him to his house, I was surprise that was huge and very modern renovation. He went to the kitchen and brought some drinks to his room with me. He passed me a towel and his clean clothes to shower in his bathroom. When I went to the bathroom and asking him where was the shampoo and body shower, he started to kiss me. His hand was all over my body and started to undress me. Our clothes were all over the floor and we went to the shower area. We continued to kiss in the rain shower. Both of us continued to pet each other. He kissed me all over my bodies and the water was keep showering on me. I got excited by the feeling. He slowly moved me down and help him blowjob. As I had handjob cleaned his penis, I help him blow. His body started to trembling and shooted in a short while. I thought he was too excited. We continued to shower and went out the room with towels.

He lead me to his bed and started to kiss me. I turned him on the bed and started to handjob him. I was turning facing his penis and made it harden. He was rubbing my vigina and slowly he started to lick me. I felt enjoy being licked by him and wanted more. I licked back to his penis and let him enjoy too. We started to lick and suck each other. He got me aroused and wanted to have sex. I turned facing him and looked at him. I could felt his penis was near my vigina. Looking at him, he told me that he did not have sex before and enjoying this moment. I was smiling to him and used my hand to hold his penis rubbing my vigina. I could see his surprise and excitement look. I slowly inserted his penis into mine and slowly sat on him. I started to move and shake myself. He was lying there and enjoying. As I was trying to get myself cum, I started to compare him and Jacob. I keep shaking myself and I got nearly cum. He pushed me aside and shoot out. I continued to rub myself until i finish my cum, in my heart felt abit dishearted. After that, I rested on his bed and he went cleaned up himself. We had a breakfast together in the next morning and he sent me home.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kotonos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hopr to read more.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

On my way back, my feeling to ZT wasn't as initial I had to him. I messaged him that we should not be continue like this and I had avoid meeting him again. After that incident, whenever we saw each other in the campus, I would act as nothing had happened. I saw ZT and Lynn were together, at times I did saw them quarreling.

After I had graduated, I was still with Jacob. We continued our relationship and I felt we might married together. I had some plan on wedding saving and we might applied hdb in somedays. However, when I did discuss with him on our future, I could felt he was not ready. Time to time we had quarrel over it. However I thought he might be stress as he also just started working. I continued to progress my career. Within two years, i had changed three jobs, while Jacob remained his first job. Our pay range started to have a gap. I trusted him might made it one day.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ongbakak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, thanks!
Old 11-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

On my first day of work, a guy spotted one of my earing had dropped in a lift. I was quite shock and said thanks. His name was Daniel who was a sales manager. I was quite surprised he was so observant. He looked smart, young, capable and charming. In the office, my HR colleague introduced me to all the colleagues in the office. When I went to Daniel's office, he gave me a charming smile and welcome me to the office. As I was working in the marketing department, I would liaised with the sales team often and I got to know Daniel in some projects. Hence at times, Daniel sent me home when we work late together.

I continued progress my career, around two years, I was promoted to marketing manager after a few succession marketing campaigns and Daniel promoted to head of sales a year later my promotion. This promotion drift Jacob and me apart. We had alot of quarrels and different mindset. Slowly we got broke up. After my broke up with Jacob for half year, Daniel knew about it and date me. Initially I took him as a friend and we worked close together. I would like to choose a guy could be my real partner in life. After several months of wooing, I found that his character and mindset and his charming face, I agreed to him. After a few months of dating, we did declared to our HR. Luckly we were in different departments, hence the company would just take note and no restriction. In the next two half years, I got a chance to promote to head of marketing. This given my boss and HR headache as they were aware of Daniel and my relationship. After several of discussion, HR proposed on major company decision making, Daniel and I could only had one vote. Daniel agreed with the proposal and I got my promotion as well.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

One day, my department was hiring an assistant marketing manager. I was asked to sit in for second interview. On that morning, my HR staff briefed me the final three candidates. I got a shock when I saw ZT's CV. As being professional, I had to control myself and be professional. ZT went into the meeting room, I could see he was shock as well. However he did perform well for the interview. After internal discussion, we had selected the other candidate and ZT was second choice. When I went back to my office, I was quite relieved that he was not the first choice.

Two weeks later, my manager informed me that the first choice candidate we had selected had rejected to the package and ZT had agreed to join the company. I was totally surprised he accepted the job. I told myself it was a challenge for myself and forget the past.

ZT had joined the company and slowly got adapted to the company. He was aware that Daniel and me were in relationship. As most of the time, I would discussed with his manager and to avoid direct talking to him.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LuckySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 15-02-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

One day, ZT's manager had resigned and ZT had to take over his projects. As we had an important marketing campaign for a major customer, I had to brief him though and ensure it was successful. Hence we had to work late to do brainstorming. During one of the late night, i felt headache and stress on the proposal. ZT gave me a massage on my head. Soon he asked me to sat back and he gave me massage on my shoulder. He told me I was too stress on myself and I had to relax in order to have a better proposal. As I felt relax after his massage and sat relax on my seat. He on some music for me and went to make tea for me.

When he returned my room, he closed my curtain blind. I took a drink and he continued to massage me. He started to massage my shoulder, my hands and to my legs. As he was massaging me, he told me after that night we were together, he missed me alot. He did not expect to see me again. As he was telling me, I did think back of the past when we were petting in the car. I felt his hand was massaging my thigh and slowly spread my legs. I looked at him and told him we could not do that in office. He gave me a slient finger, a charming smile and asked me no need worry. He went under my table and started to rub my clits. He removed my panties and spread my leg apart and licked me. I was excited and worry at the same time. As Daniel and me did not had sex regularly, ZT action suddenly gave me the sex urge. When I was getting aroused, I felt something was vibrating my clits. In no time, I had cum. ZT used a vibrator and rub my clits and suck my vigina. I started to have multiply cum again and I was controlling my moan. It was long time I had multiply cum. He asked me to stand up and moved my chair aside. He pulled up my skirt to my waist and started to penerate me from behind. The moment he was successfully insert into my vigina, he continued to use the vibrator rub my clits. I was very aroused and did cum again and again. I started to lie on my table and felt he was pumping me. I felt every pump he insert made me felt excitement and aroused. He managed to hit my g spot and I could felt the wetness in my vigina flowing down to my feets. I got exhuasted and it was like long time I did not have that feeling. He managed to pump me till I started to beg him to stop. The sensation of the vibrator rubbing my clits making me crazy. I was holding on the table edge tight and everytime i cum, he was still pumping me. Finally he cum and shoot on my bum. I finally relieved from it. I was breathing hardly and lying on the table. He was sitting on my chair resting. After awhile, we cleaned up ourselves and went to toliet to clean myself again.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

In the toilet, i was asking myself, what was I doing. How could ZT and me did such thing in office. I had to calm down. When I was walking back to my room, lucky there was no one else in the office. I told ZT that it should not happen again and I left the office. On the next day, we saw each other. It was quite awkward and I trying to act as nothing had happen. Hence in other night meeting with ZT, I would open the door.

As the project was over, Daniel had arranged a trip with me to Paris. During the trip, he had planned and propose to me. I had agreed to his proposal as I had already think he was my right man. When I had returned back to office from the trip, news spread fast. ZT had also heard about it and felt disappointed.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Very nice story, thanks and support
Old 17-02-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dasnaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So interesting, please continue TS!
Old 17-02-2019, 01:57 PM