The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Grocery day is also show off day. Went to ntuc finest where the finest people shop. Daughter surprisingly was very conservatively dressed in blue t shirt. Wife was, on the other hand, smoking hot! White sleeveless singlet and an oversized C cup bra! I stand beside or behind her can easily see her freaking 1.2cm erect nipple that expands to 1.4cm when sucked or cold. Daughter was visibly stirred by wife’s choice of clothing before we set off. Wife was going all out to make men steam. I like. And I kept quiet.

At ntuc, she kept finding opportunities to bend down. I played along and kept pointing to stuff on the lower shelves and asked her if she wanna buy that and that. I did this especially whenever couples walked past and the female was Chio. Cos I wanted to test if my wife was hot enough to distract guy’s attention away from his chio partner. 100 percent success rate. The guys all looked at my wife’s nipples. My wife knew and pretended to be interesting only in the shelves products. I pretended to not know anything. Occasionally I could hear zzz-ing and hissing sounds when the guys walked past. They tried to hang around her but didn’t cos I was around. Daughter saw that many men were admiring her mum’s nipples but she didn’t seem to care. To be honest, I was afraid that daughter would learn to be like wife. Yet I couldn’t tell wife to stop showing cos I got a kick from seeing other men’s hamsup expressions. I am in no man’s land. I decided that stopping wife one time would not discourage daughter from doing the same in future cos she already had the mindset. At least 15 men had the privilege of jerking off to images of my wife’s nipples on sat night. Good karma....

Over the weekend, we started to hang cny decorations. I sat on the floor to prepare the stuff and passed them to my wife and daughter standing up who would hang them on the wall. Naturally they had to raise their arms. Wow! Two pairs of porcelain white armpits staring at me. Like hair has never grown on them. My wife has done a superb job of teaching our daughter. I hadn’t seen my daughter’s disappearing pics but as armpits are commonplace, I allowed myself a harmless glimpse and admiration of her armpits. When I was in sec or jc, it was the norm to see armpits that were hairier than men’s. I remembered I had a crush on a girl in jc until she raised her arms and a thick bush exploded in my face. Times have changed. My sec 2 daughter have armpits that can challenge raffles place OLs. Raffles place has some world class armpits. I suddenly wondered if her classmates have equally smooth pits. I realized I shouldn’t have this thought so I quickly dispelled it. For 30 min, I was admiring two pairs of world class, clean, smooth, hairless, white, armpits. Would wife be envious again if she saw her daughter’s pits? I looked at wife face and there was no clue of such envy. Relief. Maybe she knew she was the one who taught daughter how to shave to attract men, so cannot blame daughter.

Erect exposed nipples, world class armpits....made my weekend.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
Ledacour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLedacour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story bro, wish to read more updates
Old 28-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Hardess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
Fake story spotted
Parrot spotted
Old 01-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wah...so long never hear any story already. Busy with CNY ah?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 01-02-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
PairFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Wah...so long never hear any story already. Busy with CNY ah?
They busy comparing their boobs with oranges
Old 01-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PairFaced View Post
They busy comparing their boobs with oranges
The mandarins bigger or the boobies bigger!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 02-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
PairFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The mandarins bigger or the boobies bigger!
Daughter wins easily? haha
Old 05-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Happy Lunar New Year to brother selflick, brothers & sisters!

It's over 2000!
Old 05-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ghostmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, wishing for updates!
Old 14-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Wah..I think TS is super busy with CNY!

It's over 2000!
Old 15-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Eniko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah..I think TS is super busy with CNY!
Maybe accompany wife to Korea for boobs enhancement
Old 15-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniko View Post
Maybe accompany wife to Korea for boobs enhancement
Alamak!!! Korea cannot access SBF is it?

It's over 2000!
Old 16-02-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Eniko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Alamak!!! Korea cannot access SBF is it?
Wife and daughter not competing, nothing to update ma
Old 16-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Very interesting! Please continue TS
Old 16-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dasnaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks and support!
Advert Space Available