The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 7
dannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to behold
Help, planning a bro birthday treat.

Hey guys. I'm planning to bring my buddy across the border for some good birthday treat. Do you guys have any recommendation? I heard some of the spa there can stay like the whole day with the various facilities.

Hoping the masters here got some pointers. Thanks
Old 09-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Help, planning a bro birthday treat.

Hey man, not a master but I would recommend HV/NY spa for those purposes. Clean, ok food, and good hot/cold pool with sauna and steam room (also have movie room).

Not sure if you would want to stay whole day but definitely can spend 6 hours in there. Go have a soak/sauna, eat, bonk, massage, rest in the movie room, eat again, bonk again....you get the drift

However- given that some of the girls might not be back yet from CNY, best to do it later in the month.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannystoner View Post
Hey guys. I'm planning to bring my buddy across the border for some good birthday treat. Do you guys have any recommendation? I heard some of the spa there can stay like the whole day with the various facilities.

Hoping the masters here got some pointers. Thanks
I would say VIP Spa... But I heard a lot of good ladies when to other spas around the area.

VIP spa quite spacious. Can chill easily 6 to 8 hours there. And 2nd shot Is cheaper (basically your first shot is with the use of facilities.) I love the golden thrones too.

It can get busy. Try to go off peak hours.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

dannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to beholddannystoner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Hey man, not a master but I would recommend HV/NY spa for those purposes. Clean, ok food, and good hot/cold pool with sauna and steam room (also have movie room).

Not sure if you would want to stay whole day but definitely can spend 6 hours in there. Go have a soak/sauna, eat, bonk, massage, rest in the movie room, eat again, bonk again....you get the drift

However- given that some of the girls might not be back yet from CNY, best to do it later in the month.

Thanks bro. Can I ask where is this spa you talked about. Quite new to the spots across the border.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
I would say VIP Spa... But I heard a lot of good ladies when to other spas around the area.

VIP spa quite spacious. Can chill easily 6 to 8 hours there. And 2nd shot Is cheaper (basically your first shot is with the use of facilities.) I love the golden thrones too.

Thank you bro. Will give it a check out.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
Rovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant futureRovert has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thanks senior for sharing.hope all don't mind i lompang ask a few qns as totally new to cross borbder scene. Am curious how does the 2nd shot l,)3-034l work? Same girl or different girl and package price is for all both shots paid in advance or?

I don't mind driving in to explore but don't wish to go in blind and offend our neighbors. Appreciate all advice shared and thanks you in advance all?

Gong gei fatt choi!!
Once i complete my up list, I will not return any more ups. So please don't up me if you wish to exchange as I do not have the luxury and time to return. And I am not points hungry either. Only up me if you really think I deserve it and I thank you in advance for it
Old 11-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
Thanks senior for sharing.hope all don't mind i lompang ask a few qns as totally new to cross borbder scene. Am curious how does the 2nd shot l,)3-034l work? Same girl or different girl and package price is for all both shots paid in advance or?

I don't mind driving in to explore but don't wish to go in blind and offend our neighbors. Appreciate all advice shared and thanks you in advance all?

Gong gei fatt choi!!
the thing i don't like about VIP spa is that u cannot choose girl, okt/captain assign u. u can tell him what u like and he will try, but its random, unless u know the number of the girl u want.

i haven't been to VIP for a while, but i think its the only one which gives u discount for 2nd shot. most places just pay the same amount.

first shot IIRC RM218, then its $168 for subsequent shots. which is a pretty good deal imo. not bad, got B2B and FJ, can't complain for the price.

Old 11-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
the thing i don't like about VIP spa is that u cannot choose girl, okt/captain assign u. u can tell him what u like and he will try, but its random, unless u know the number of the girl u want.

i haven't been to VIP for a while, but i think its the only one which gives u discount for 2nd shot. most places just pay the same amount.

first shot IIRC RM218, then its $168 for subsequent shots. which is a pretty good deal imo. not bad, got B2B and FJ, can't complain for the price.
vip can choose from parade
hv by recommendation
Old 11-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

i never see parade before. maybe cause i always go early, out by 3/4pm. i know sure got more people come after work. i usually juz tell someone when i am ready for a girl, then i go the door and see her, if ok then go liao (so far i never reject)

anyway from what i hear, parade the guys also quite fierce to pick the ones they want. people like me, shyshy kind will be left with the balance. so like i said, i VIP i always get assigned. so far 3 out of 3 good lah.

Old 12-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannystoner View Post
Thanks bro. Can I ask where is this spa you talked about. Quite new to the spots across the border.
HV is at level 6, Holiday Villa JB.

NY Spa is at New York Hotel, go up the flight of stairs from the lobby entrance.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i never see parade before. maybe cause i always go early, out by 3/4pm. i know sure got more people come after work. i usually juz tell someone when i am ready for a girl, then i go the door and see her, if ok then go liao (so far i never reject)

anyway from what i hear, parade the guys also quite fierce to pick the ones they want. people like me, shyshy kind will be left with the balance. so like i said, i VIP i always get assigned. so far 3 out of 3 good lah.

Use WeChat la bro
Old 20-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I personally prefer HV Spa coz it is just next to KSL.

Would love to try VIP Spa at Sentosa soooooon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1