The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CPF withdrawal and Chionging

can we use the amount in RA for investment like what we do with OA? RA interest rate is also 4%, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
oh ya it is FRS (Full Retirement Sum) n BRS (Basic Retirement Sum).

if i dun pledge my property, will not able meet the FRS n can only withdraw 5k. if pledge with property then can meet the BRS n can withdraw quite a substantial amount based on the amt i hv in cpf as of today. so when in 2022 will be more as i am still working n contributing to CPF.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
can we use the amount in RA for investment like what we do with OA? RA interest rate is also 4%, correct?
RA is meant like a pension scheme. U only smell bit by bit when u are still kicking at age 65

Thank you
Old 15-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
Sad....I spent most of my cpf in Chang ping for the past 10 years or so!Now I am a poor fag!
See? Thats why garment decided to hold ur and our money till u/us drop dead.

Thank you
Old 15-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

CPF is our money. We should be allowed to OPT in for the CPF life if we want.
Frankly, I dont need a government to tell me what I need to do with my own money - afterall we are all adults.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros, just want to get a sense of your opinions.

I find our CPF system so confusing. When it first started, wasn't it meant to be simple and understandable? As it evolves to date, I don't think a simple layman on the street can understand the full mechanisms of CPF.

I'm anti-whites, so I don't know if I am biased against the system right in the first place.

What do you guys think of the system?
Old 15-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
Dear Bros, just want to get a sense of your opinions.

I find our CPF system so confusing. When it first started, wasn't it meant to be simple and understandable? As it evolves to date, I don't think a simple layman on the street can understand the full mechanisms of CPF.

I'm anti-whites, so I don't know if I am biased against the system right in the first place.

What do you guys think of the system?
Think the system when first set up is simple. It is a mean of contributing part of our income to be "saved" in CPF for future use. then at 55 we can take back. but as time goes, the system become more complicated which it start to have all these SA, MA, RA, FRS, BRS, etc.. I not sure when first started, does it have SA? or that time only OA and MA?

but why the system become more complicated, the garment said is for our own good, help us to "save" for our retirement, etc. but truth or not, u can see or judge or guess for yourself. haha
Old 15-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

I also think it's quite confusing.. Too many schemes already.. Not too sure abt the history..
But I think the basic is OA which gives us 2.5% interest.. Maybe govt also know its not enough.. So create SA that gives us 4% but restrict us using the funds.. Probably for them to get a higher longterm returns.. Then to help those poor and elderly.. They give the extra interest and additional extra interest of 1% more each..
I haven't reach withdrawal age yet.. So not sure of the policy.. But bro singleman gave quite a good explanation..
Old 15-02-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelo0632 View Post
At the rate the minimum sum is increasing, i guess the plan is so most of us cannot withdraw anything when we reach 55.
Ya......can only take bits by bits from 65. Heard may raise to age 70

Anyone know what if we start drawing the RA for say a few years (actuually what is the maximum no. of years of payout) and we say BYE BYE, what will happen to the balance?
Old 15-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Ya......can only take bits by bits from 65. Heard may raise to age 70

Anyone know what if we start drawing the RA for say a few years (actuually what is the maximum no. of years of payout) and we say BYE BYE, what will happen to the balance?
There is thing called bequest. It depends on your nomination. Wife does not mean will take everything if nomination name is not her. It can mean goes to another one u nominated, including ah tiong bu or vietbu
Old 15-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i heard ah tiong bu or vietbu are removed from the list already, including pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
There is thing called bequest. It depends on your nomination. Wife does not mean will take everything if nomination name is not her. It can mean goes to another one u nominated, including ah tiong bu or vietbu
Old 15-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
i heard ah tiong bu or vietbu are removed from the list already, including pets
Even bequest garment also have the last say? KNN!

Thank you
Old 15-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

From what I understand if u have made nominee(s) then if one day u say bye bye to this world then whatever u have in the CPF OA, SA, MA (before 55) or RA and MA (55 n above) all can withdraw n distribute among the nominee(s) based on the percentage u have declared for each nominee when you make the nomination. So do remember to go make a nomination otherwise dun know the CPF money will go to who when u not in this world anymore. I mean u prefer ur money to go to someone you love or know or u wan it go to garment or someone u dun know.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Any advice if one should set aside BRS or FRS amount when reach 55? Don't intend to withdraw any money when reach that age but dont feel comfortable to set aside FRS amount it will be lock in the Cpf scheme forever, though they start to pay out yearly after 65, which most likely will be pushed back to 67 then 70
Old 15-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Any advice if one should set aside BRS or FRS amount when reach 55? Don't intend to withdraw any money when reach that age but dont feel comfortable to set aside FRS amount it will be lock in the Cpf scheme forever, though they start to pay out yearly after 65, which most likely will be pushed back to 67 then 70
for me, I would most probably use my property to pledge and hence only need set aside BRS and withdraw the rest. As what you mentioned if they keep drag the payout year like now is 65 future dun know, could be 68, 70, 75, etc. then during the period of 55 till the payout year, we need some money for living too, even though if we are still working.

understand if we dun withdraw on 55, we still can withdraw at other date after 55. but what happen if the garment change rule and said cannot withdraw anymore then all the money (which we can withdraw at 55 but we did not wan withdraw) kena locked then siao liao lor.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

I will never leave a single dollar in my CPF except for my RA n Medisave. I want to see and touch and spent my hard earned money while i am still kicking.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1