The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
babyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CPF withdrawal and Chionging

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post

understand if we dun withdraw on 55, we still can withdraw at other date after 55. but what happen if the garment change rule and said cannot withdraw anymore then all the money (which we can withdraw at 55 but we did not wan withdraw) kena locked then siao liao lor.
Yes, you can withdraw your CPF anytime you like after you hit the FRS when you turn 55. If you hit the max limit of your Medisave ($57200 in 2019), your CPF contribution will be distribute between your OA and SA.

Do take note whatever interest you earned in your RA, stays there. So in a way, your RA amount will keep increasing every year. That's what happen to my RA account now.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
wokesterism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for me, I would most probably use my property to pledge and hence only need set aside BRS and withdraw the rest. As what you mentioned if they keep drag the payout year like now is 65 future dun know, could be 68, 70, 75, etc. then during the period of 55 till the payout year, we need some money for living too, even though if we are still working.

understand if we dun withdraw on 55, we still can withdraw at other date after 55. but what happen if the garment change rule and said cannot withdraw anymore then all the money (which we can withdraw at 55 but we did not wan withdraw) kena locked then siao liao lor.
If gahmen change rule will never affect those reached 55 yo. Will always affect the future generations.

Can chiong but make sure you invest properly and received passive income.

Rentals, dividends, directors fees are passive income.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
oleole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyckh View Post
Yes, you can withdraw your CPF anytime you like after you hit the FRS when you turn 55. If you hit the max limit of your Medisave ($57200 in 2019), your CPF contribution will be distribute between your OA and SA.

Do take note whatever interest you earned in your RA, stays there. So in a way, your RA amount will keep increasing every year. That's what happen to my RA account now.
Interesting to note.
Thank you.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Tonali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyckh View Post

Good share. Thanks bro.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
megabargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wokesterism View Post
If gahmen change rule will never affect those reached 55 yo. Will always affect the future generations.

Agree with you to the point.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
Dear Bros, just want to get a sense of your opinions.

I find our CPF system so confusing. When it first started, wasn't it meant to be simple and understandable? As it evolves to date, I don't think a simple layman on the street can understand the full mechanisms of CPF.

I'm anti-whites, so I don't know if I am biased against the system right in the first place.

What do you guys think of the system?
all the different schemes in place is simply to put more barrier in place to stop anyone from being able to withdraw in full unless they kick the bucket...then again also must make sure in nomination state that payout to beneficiary in cash if not it will go back into the cpf and subject to the same vicious cycle...you think altruism exist in politics our politician are really concern for our welfare..?
Old 16-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

in a business sense, the govt is like a bank, utilise the money to invest, they will wanna maximise returns (>10%?), and return 2-4% to the people, the remaining is their profit

for eg, one person contribute $2400 yearly, 3 million people contribute $7.2 billion, assume 10% returns is $720 million, return 4% is $288 million, what is their profit?

is there a possible connection between the reported investment losses and raising the minimum age?

is the ra a delay tactic?
Old 16-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
CPF is our money. We should be allowed to OPT in for the CPF life if we want.
Frankly, I dont need a government to tell me what I need to do with my own money - afterall we are all adults.
That's true also. but see, it's the older generation spoil market. What you expect the govt do when almost everyday newspapers' headlines are "this uncle kena con by PRC ladies, that uncle had to sleep at the street because he gamble all the CPF monies in Genting"?
Old 16-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Any advice if one should set aside BRS or FRS amount when reach 55? Don't intend to withdraw any money when reach that age but dont feel comfortable to set aside FRS amount it will be lock in the Cpf scheme forever, though they start to pay out yearly after 65, which most likely will be pushed back to 67 then 70
If I'm not wrong, if your CPF account hit FRS, the excess ones you can withdraw. but the FRS portion you have to keep in RA. So don't think you can choose whether want set aside BRS or FRS. Unless u want do investment before 55 or like TS go do property pledging then withdraw lump sum
Old 16-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Even bequest garment also have the last say? KNN!
Please lah.. This one is to prevent PRC got con simple-minded uncles or aunties leh. here not political forum okay?
Old 16-02-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
for me, I would most probably use my property to pledge and hence only need set aside BRS and withdraw the rest. As what you mentioned if they keep drag the payout year like now is 65 future dun know, could be 68, 70, 75, etc. then during the period of 55 till the payout year, we need some money for living too, even though if we are still working.

My uncle just tell me yesterday when we was talking about this. He said last time more strict, one year only can withdraw one time during birthday. now as long OA/SA got money, anytime also can withdraw
Old 16-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
If I'm not wrong, if your CPF account hit FRS, the excess ones you can withdraw. but the FRS portion you have to keep in RA. So don't think you can choose whether want set aside BRS or FRS. Unless u want do investment before 55 or like TS go do property pledging then withdraw lump sum
My cpf amount exceeds FRS and I can pledge my property. I believe can choose.. Any bro can confirm? Only good thg if set aside FRS the 90k or so difference can earn 4% interest and cannot take out liao.. though I don't foresee the need to use this amount at all, I don't like it to be stuck leh
Old 16-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
last time have only FRS n u need keep FRS amt in RA n then if hv excess amt then can withdraw. then during one of the national day rally, our PM announce have a new scheme. when at 55, if u own a property like an hdb flat n the flat price is more than half the FRS, then u can use this property to pledge then u only need to keep the BRS (which is half the FRS) in RA n can withdraw the rest.

for example, at 55 u hv total 160k in CPF OA n SA, then the 160k go to RA. if that time the FRS is 191k, 160k is less than the FRS 191k then u only can withdraw 5k n the remaining 155k go to RA n till 65 years old then can start recv the monthly payout.

if u hv a property that worth half the FRS 191k that is 95.5k, then u can use this property to pledge then need to keep only 95.5k in RA (they called this as BRS). so u become can withdraw 160-95.5=64.5k
Old 16-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My uncle just tell me yesterday when we was talking about this. He said last time more strict, one year only can withdraw one time during birthday. now as long OA/SA got money, anytime also can withdraw
Correct
Old 16-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe dividend is still possible, how many here can afford rental and director income?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wokesterism View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1