The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!
[Fiction] - Me

All the story are modify from my past or fantasy since some detail also forgotten and have to partial make up again. Some name / location / action / date have been changed. Story include incest, molest, rape, etc, if you will feel offended leave this page now.

Once again, read it as a fiction story, I wouldn’t tell you which part is real which part is fake, just treat everything is fake if you think it wouldn’t happen in real life for you.

And my real name is not Evelyn Wong obviously.

Lastly my English isn’t great since I come Singapore, so forgive my wrong grammar or using of simple words instead of using sophisticated word, I will post new update to this thread at least 1 per week. Likely 2 to 3 part per week if I have the time.

Part 1 (Uncle):
I was from a single parent family. Dad left for a China woman when I was 3, fortunately mom side is quite wealthy and running her own business. Due to business needs mom move to Singapore when I was 10 years old from Taiwan. My uncle (mom’s brother) come to Singapore as well as he have his own business mainly due with Malaysia. We rented an apartment at Geylang right opposite of Lorong 16…

A few times on the way home at evening or night, we will drive past Lorong 16 to go home and I will see those China girls standing at road side wearing sexy and revealing dress, , I always tell my mom I want those dress but always told me wait till I grow up. Since young I had always wear skirt or skirt and rarely in pants or jeans or shots even at home I will always in night shirt or night gown only. Every time I saw those China girls wearing the sexy dress I am always feel envy and wish I quickly grow up to wear those. Perhaps that’s how it affect me since then.

My first sexual related encounter is at 11. Mom when back Taiwan as grandfather sick. So left my uncle and me home back then. Back home from school as usual, pass-by uncle bedroom and he is stroking himself, I have no idea what he doing back than, been grow up with nothing related to sexual stuff… I walk in the room and ask him what is he doing.

Me: Uncle what you doing?
Uncle: I got bitten by insect and its swollen
(Show me his hard dick)
Having seen him naked a few times before and it does look swollen to me then.

Me: How? Need see doctor?
Uncle: No no, need to squeeze it out
Me: I can help

Going near him and have a closer look, it does look swollen to me that time. (Of course I know its hard on after sometimes)

I hold it in my hand and squeeze it.

Uncle: Hold It and move up and down so the poison can squeeze out

I was doing as he told, seeing him relax back and seems enjoying it, I thought I am doing it correctly and the poison is coming out thus he feel better.

After a few mins, he told me poison use mouth to suck it out is better just like in movie. I didn’t think much and put my mouth on top trying to suck it.

Uncle: You have to put it in deeper and take it out a little like what your hand do so it can come out faster.

I do as he say taking it deeper in mouth while sucking it and took it out till the head part. I didn’t even know I am doing bj for my uncle that time. I continue to do that for sometimes when he shoot out something in my mouth.

Uncle: Swallow it, its bad for man but good for girl, you will grow up faster with it.

As I always believe in what mom and uncle say I did so and swallow it.

Uncle: Don’t tell your mom, else she worry about me.
Me: Ok
Uncle: Next few days the poison might come back as it don’t completely clean off, you need continue to help me ok?
Me: Ok, I will help as Long uncle recover.

So everyday since it happen I do the bj for him for next 3 weeks until the day mom back and uncle remind me not to tell mom again don’t want her to worry about him and I agree.

I also did it for him whenever mom was not around or back home late and kind of like the sperm taste since then and always swallow it all and eagerly give uncle bj whenever possible. And I know I am giving him bj after a few times...

—End of Part 1—

Part 2 in a day or 2 time.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Fiction] - Me

Jeez... your uncle is a sexual predator. What kind of beast tricks a kid into giving him a bj? And even worse, it is his niece...

I hope this exercise is therapeutic for you. Take care and all the best.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ken-hor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha I guess one's poison is another's treasure.
Lovely story
Old 01-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-hor View Post
Hahaha I guess one's poison is another's treasure.
Lovely story
Yea bro but seriously, 11 year old kid is a little too much right? Like wtf lol... and its his blood relative! That uncle is proverbially 禽兽不如
Old 01-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to see you start this new thread of your own for the 1st time, sis ... thanks for sharing with us the innocent stories of your childhood since you were a little girl... It's good for you to share with us here as it will help release something so sexy from your mind and yr heart....a great start n don't worry abt bad english or if anyone is offended.. if they are offended they shdnt be in this forum in the 1st place.. looking forward to reading your next instalment sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8January deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 01-03-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Great story. Sounded almost real. Dun give up. Keep on writing TS... ups u!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 02-03-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, thanks for sharing.
The 1st posting is great.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

👏👏👏thanks for sharing
Old 02-03-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Like your story! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 02-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bryee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start sis, do continue...
Old 03-03-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please continue TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1