The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Harriervios is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Infected STD from this Spa

Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

Holy shit! Thanks for informing .

Take care bro...
Old 23-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
Your situation and condition appears to be a mirror image of mine

But do pardon me for asking, how many sex partners have u had recently and how do u 100% know its this ML who caused your condition?
Old 23-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Harriervios is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Your situation and condition appears to be a mirror image of mine

But do pardon me for asking, how many sex partners have u had recently and how do u 100% know its this ML who caused your condition?
Bro I seldom come out to Chiong as I have a GF. And that's the only one time I chiong and receive a BBBJ plus CIM. The sex partner I have recently is only 2, one is my GF and another one is this ML from this Spa. I would say I'm considered very unlucky as I hardly chiong and this very one time I get BBBJ and I kena StD.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Holy shit.

Your GF ganna liao...
Old 23-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to ask. But 2 months for it to effectualised ?
Asking cos recently about March this year I also raw a “loose” lady .. abit scared. And all these while I have been rawing with my gf
Old 23-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
Asking cos recently about March this year I also raw a “loose” lady .. abit scared. And all these while I have been rawing with my gf
Brother ... Sorry to say that ... You are asshole man....

If you infected and gf get it... U really asshole..
Old 23-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Thk bros for all warning shot
Old 23-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Gosh.. bro. I feel for you... and It will forever in your bloodstream..
Cheong safe everyone..
Old 23-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Gosh.. bro. I feel for you... and It will forever in your bloodstream..
Cheong safe everyone..
Is there no cure for it?
Old 23-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

You got std by right you should report to authority. And the girl should gone by now. So did you done so?
Old 23-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Brother ... Sorry to say that ... You are asshole man....

If you infected and gf get it... U really asshole..

this one i 100% agree

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
Did u not know RAW is WAR?

Go for check up and be responsible to your GF at least.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, sorry to hear about your story

Did u get the girl’s name? If not, can describe how she looks like so we can avoid her? Is she SYT or milfy? I know a ML with initial M there, i hope she is not the one
Old 23-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

And to the person who zap me with little point and don't dare to leave name

1. I did not scold TS
2. I refer to the second person who raw gf even he scare .

Keep your little point and read clearly.

Your zap have no impact to me and it shows your blind.

Last edited by trichard; 23-06-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1