The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Ava and Why Not KTV

Both of these places still in operations, no matter how many time the MiB carry out their raids there....

My friend called ard 9pm last nite asking me to check around, since it was a Sunday, got to make few calls to make sure. Finally, found that:

1) AVA at Sunway has some 11 foreign stock with no locals at all &
2) Why Not at PJ Seapark also with a lot of oversea supplies.

So, brothers, you know what to look for during Sunday nites if you are in PJ area....
Old 27-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in Seremban

Went to Dimaco at Seremban which serve a lot of PRC there last nite with 2 other bro. Met another 2 bro in the other room as well.

As usual, we took 3 PRC on butterfly system and my fr managed to date his PRC out this weekend after 2 visits. And he is really a PRC killer, his prog agenda will be picking her up from Seremban, send her to KL and dine together, move to Neway KTV (wonder why it works on all the PRC he brought, as they are working in a KTV everyday !!!), after some songs then check into a 3 star hotel nearby lor.....

Seems to have more then 30 PRC there when mummy showed me the listing...no mather how many get caught be the MIB, there will be new blood replenishment ...
Old 05-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking KTV in KL

Ha..ha..ha...does not always work that way . However so far most of the ktv PRC that I have taken out do enjoy going out to both Neway and Redbox ktv as they get to enjoy the buffet dinner and more better song selections especially those from mainland singers like 田振, 庞龙 and others....etc. Furthermore they are more relaxed there as they are not considered working…..hence more GFE can be expected from them before adjourning to the nearby hotel for a FJ session….Best go as a couple to these ktv instead as a group…As many of the PRC did mentioned to me….more romantic that way!

By the way, managed to score a free meal with the Hunan PRC yesterday…Alamak I think she wanted a special relationship with me now. Mmmmmm….I have not got to the stage yet where I need to press the panic button.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

ok this is my first trip to KL, initially wanted to try massages/hcs etc..but had no chance! Had to stick arnd boss presence until the last day of suprise! Business associates wanted some action, so tagged along with my boss. total were 8 of us. Please pardon my first niteclub FR. Went to the place superstar, first impression really got me becos of jockey parking and the nice ladies in red at the lobby, didnt know what i was gonna expect, proceeded to the room, wa lau the room was fucking big..screen also maciam projector brother! had like 4 tables inside the room with a nice rectangle toilet with wet towels etc...this time was excited liao...went to sit after checkin out the room...mummy called kar** served us.. associates wanted fun so mummy brought in many brown sugar, among em was i think bella or something...there used to be a spanish girl claimed the mummy but wasnt there anymore. Anyhow i wasnt impressed with the sugar cos perhaps i was abit more used to being with cheena ones...so mummy brought in the chinese girls...very well mannered sia..comes and lines up in a row and shake my hand, chose 1 young girl called mi**, pretty lookin and definetly below 24. Boobs was lookin really big but kept pushing my hand away when i tried to brush near it. Got quite turned off already as i expected alot more as the brown sugar were already turning the room upside down, abit black faced liao so later the girl told me off, want to play, call the malay girl, i was turned off...straight away i sat away frm the girl, wanted to complain to mummy but didnt wanna make a scene as associates were there and were already halfway through...ended up havin whisky myself. Boy i was bored, and that was when i think 1 brown sugar saw me not enjoying myself, came to sit over, and yet this chinese girl had the cheek to sit still there, basket do what ktv girl sia she. So this brown sugar sat in between me and mi**, now i know why my associates went with the brown sugars..this sweet sugar pulled me to the toilet, immediately stripped her top and started kissin me all over my face and neck...wah tot i was given a free meal liao...so just attacked back with auto roam...wanted to roam below got pushed away...now i really didnt understand what was goin on liao...so i said tip? she said yes, i gave 20RM, she wasnt satisfied, asked for another 50RM, so i thought why not since in toilet liao..so she let me dig her abit and when i wanted more, she totally stopped sia, quickly wore back her stuff and i got pissed...told me to call her outside if wanted more, asked for a rough quote and was quoted 1k RM, basket i was like WTF?? 1K?? i turned her down politely and said ill think abt it. Went to sit outside with the rest of them...brown sugar followed suit and went to sit n chit chat with one of the other sugars...there were more than 10 girls in the room on tt nite...What i felt is that, superstar isnt for me. Its too exp for such fun and the girls are expecting too much. Wasnt required to tip the girls individually as told by my boss so i think i was chopped carrot in the toilet...Moral of the FR? for the damage of about 4K RM that single night, u can have much better pleasure be it food or girls at other places. Will never visit superstar again unless i have overflowing cash.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

topfuel,

Superstar is a higher end KTV. Want action got to pay a lot.

I wouldn't say the girls are expecting a lot. That's because there are many big spenders who go there; they can easily meet their expectations.

PS
I am also like you. It's too expensive for me. You are one up on me, you been to Superstar. I haven't have the opportunity to step inside yet.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
topfuel,

Superstar is a higher end KTV. Want action got to pay a lot.

I wouldn't say the girls are expecting a lot. That's because there are many big spenders who go there; they can easily meet their expectations.

PS
I am also like you. It's too expensive for me. You are one up on me, you been to Superstar. I haven't have the opportunity to step inside yet.
hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can play catching man! u could also see many girls sitting in the centre area which was very dark...wouldnt really pass by them if ur lead to ur respective rooms by the waiters etc
maybe they knew i was frm sg thats why they expected more i guess basket, shldnt have told her was frm sg...well dathinman, i can frankly say its nt worth spending 2k just to step in unless u really want the experience...another thing that bothered me was the amount of waiters standing by sia...always there were 2 waiters standing at the door and 1 would be in the middle of the room to keep refilling our cups or clear table etc...very distracting..last but not least i feel that the chinese ladies in red dress at the lobby that will acompany u up the lift looks damn good too
Old 07-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

topfuel,

I am Malaysian, residing in PJ. Used to work in SG for a while but never had money back then to go SG KTV. So I can't really compare.

I don't think it is because you are from Singapore they wanted to 'slaughter' you. If I go, I also will get slaughtered perhaps just a little bit less.

It's because it is considered a higher-end KTV where the girls are prettier, younger and more sporting (at least the Malay GROs), better rooms, furnishings, etc. So, the extras are also going to be higher.

As for the waiters, could have told them to leave. They normally are accomodating as you all are going to tip them in the end. Customer says F off, they will F off.

Next time, maybe you can join some other bros for cheaper KTVs in KL/PJ. KTVs that are average type, less damage to wallet and a hell of a lot of fun.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=topfuel]hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can

Hi, Topfuel, sorry to heat that at wat happen at SS. That place is frequent by top biz man and politician to entertain clients (or themselves). I known some brown sugars working there earning good 5 digits income, so you must know you are not the only one been asked to pay 1k for a single shot !!!

Anyway, i recommend you Bintang Palace just 3 mins walk nearby SS next time if yr cash loaded associates wanna have fun. With more then 80 gers to choose from and most of the sugars are "fun" and cheaper then SS.

PM me next time however, if you are going to KTV, not paid by others, I will recommend you some KTVs that frequent by locals, just like us...
Old 15-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=tck306]
Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can

Hi, Topfuel, sorry to heat that at wat happen at SS. That place is frequent by top biz man and politician to entertain clients (or themselves). I known some brown sugars working there earning good 5 digits income, so you must know you are not the only one been asked to pay 1k for a single shot !!!

Anyway, i recommend you Bintang Palace just 3 mins walk nearby SS next time if yr cash loaded associates wanna have fun. With more then 80 gers to choose from and most of the sugars are "fun" and cheaper then SS.

PM me next time however, if you are going to KTV, not paid by others, I will recommend you some KTVs that frequent by locals, just like us...
sure thing man thanks!
Old 14-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Just to let you guys know that Chinatown was raided last week and 4 girls arrested along with 1 man & 1 woman (believed to be their OKT). Big wind.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 14-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think gotta qualify dat ..

these were taken to court for prostitution.. and the mamasan n manager cahrged with abetting ...

KTV scene in KL is still healthy if u go to joints with local PRs.. no big problem one. anyway, nowdays.. there very few KTV with foreign stocks. Those r the ones u need to avoid.

if ur not familiar with KL KTV scene but need to take clients out.. suggest those palm gold / top edge establishments.. this will include Mercury, Crystal, Crown, Superstar etc.

If u not taking big shots: then Crown will be good as the offer gals on butterfly whole nite. If action is what ur clients r looking for then Mercury.. HH is =butterfly, but nite = booking. Gals r soso looking a few gems here n there.. but sure got action one.. mostly brown sugar...

but if u wan refined gals but not with superstar price.. then go to crystal.. looks classy but same expenses as mercury.. wildness factors depends on ur choice of gals..

hope this helps.
Old 16-06-2005, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kat2558 is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
ok this is my first trip to KL, initially wanted to try massages/hcs etc..but had no chance! Had to stick arnd boss presence until the last day of suprise! Business associates wanted some action, so tagged along with my boss. total were 8 of us. Please pardon my first niteclub FR. Went to the place superstar, first impression really got me becos of jockey parking and the nice ladies in red at the lobby, didnt know what i was gonna expect, proceeded to the room, wa lau the room was fucking big..screen also maciam projector brother! had like 4 tables inside the room with a nice rectangle toilet with wet towels etc...this time was excited liao...went to sit after checkin out the room...mummy called kar** served us.. associates wanted fun so mummy brought in many brown sugar, among em was i think bella or something...there used to be a spanish girl claimed the mummy but wasnt there anymore. Anyhow i wasnt impressed with the sugar cos perhaps i was abit more used to being with cheena ones...so mummy brought in the chinese girls...very well mannered sia..comes and lines up in a row and shake my hand, chose 1 young girl called mi**, pretty lookin and definetly below 24. Boobs was lookin really big but kept pushing my hand away when i tried to brush near it. Got quite turned off already as i expected alot more as the brown sugar were already turning the room upside down, abit black faced liao so later the girl told me off, want to play, call the malay girl, i was turned off...straight away i sat away frm the girl, wanted to complain to mummy but didnt wanna make a scene as associates were there and were already halfway through...ended up havin whisky myself. Boy i was bored, and that was when i think 1 brown sugar saw me not enjoying myself, came to sit over, and yet this chinese girl had the cheek to sit still there, basket do what ktv girl sia she. So this brown sugar sat in between me and mi**, now i know why my associates went with the brown sugars..this sweet sugar pulled me to the toilet, immediately stripped her top and started kissin me all over my face and neck...wah tot i was given a free meal liao...so just attacked back with auto roam...wanted to roam below got pushed away...now i really didnt understand what was goin on liao...so i said tip? she said yes, i gave 20RM, she wasnt satisfied, asked for another 50RM, so i thought why not since in toilet liao..so she let me dig her abit and when i wanted more, she totally stopped sia, quickly wore back her stuff and i got pissed...told me to call her outside if wanted more, asked for a rough quote and was quoted 1k RM, basket i was like WTF?? 1K?? i turned her down politely and said ill think abt it. Went to sit outside with the rest of them...brown sugar followed suit and went to sit n chit chat with one of the other sugars...there were more than 10 girls in the room on tt nite...What i felt is that, superstar isnt for me. Its too exp for such fun and the girls are expecting too much. Wasnt required to tip the girls individually as told by my boss so i think i was chopped carrot in the toilet...Moral of the FR? for the damage of about 4K RM that single night, u can have much better pleasure be it food or girls at other places. Will never visit superstar again unless i have overflowing cash.

Superstar damn sucks! Don't ever you go there again !
Old 22-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
i think gotta qualify dat ..

these were taken to court for prostitution.. and the mamasan n manager cahrged with abetting ...
Yes bro, they were caught on a May 28 (Saturday midnight)......charged on June 2......now all out on 1.6k bail, trial set for Aug 30. Jaksa Pendamai friend also say not easy to settle....HAIZ

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 23-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

Sorry bros, not much of posting lately as just changed to new job and was busy like hell. Anyhow, managed to squezeed in a short trip to shanghai last weekend...too bad was with HM !!!

Saw quite a lot of hot chics near Xin Tian Ti, an area with a lot of clubs (star east is also there). Sipping beer (btw, its at least RM 25 / bottle !!!) outside the bar and watched (being watched also) those pretty gers passing by. Its summer now, so you can imagine how little clothes on them.....yummy...

Hope to be back on KTV action soon and give you guys more info...
Old 23-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah datuk... u well connect ar...

if u kinda like chinatown..no worries.. gip Crystal bown the block a try..heheh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1