The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Curly Fries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Is it me or is it hard to access sammyboy in ZH. Keep getting some nonsensical webbies when I'm in ZH. Not so in HK or other places
Old 11-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Fries View Post
Is it me or is it hard to access sammyboy in ZH. Keep getting some nonsensical webbies when I'm in ZH. Not so in HK or other places
When having trouble accessing ANYWHERE, I use free proxy servers which are easy to locate/use from sites such as

http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

I would though suggest strongly that you do NOT use such free proxy servers to conduct any banking or other sensitive matters as most of these sites are phishing sites, but for things like SBF etc, it shouldn't be a problem.

SEAJ
Old 11-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Fries View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
When having trouble accessing ANYWHERE, I use free proxy servers which are easy to locate/use from sites such as

http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

I would though suggest strongly that you do NOT use such free proxy servers to conduct any banking or other sensitive matters as most of these sites are phishing sites, but for things like SBF etc, it shouldn't be a problem.

SEAJ
Was just there a few days ago.. although slow, no problem getting into SBF. No need for proxy server or VPN unless U need to get into Facebook.
Do not use Google as ur search engine and U will be fine.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Was just there a few days ago.. although slow, no problem getting into SBF. No need for proxy server or VPN unless U need to get into Facebook.
Do not use Google as ur search engine and U will be fine.
Great reminder!

Yeah, China do not much like Google! And many times, there are problems using their browser, map, translate etc.

So before you get into China, best you download apps you need from other companies.

SEAJ
Old 15-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro in hk and wan5 to go lan kwai fang?
Old 16-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fornicate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

I'll be heading down to HK for the first time with some of my friends this coming thursday. Was wondering if anyone could share which are the better clubs/bars at the LKF area where we can spend some nights at!
Appreciate the help!
Old 17-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, can anyone advise what is the difference between young buddies and honey girls? thanks!
Old 17-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkeration View Post
hi bros, can anyone advise what is the difference between young buddies and honey girls? thanks!
Young buddies, honey girls, hotel walk-in - all the same.
I guess just an arbitrary decision by the web owner to change the name/cannot really see any other reason.

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornicate View Post
Hey guys,

I'll be heading down to HK for the first time with some of my friends this coming thursday. Was wondering if anyone could share which are the better clubs/bars at the LKF area where we can spend some nights at!
Appreciate the help!
All depends on what you want/enjoy.
Just about the full spectrum of atmosphere, pricing, patronage etc is available at LKF/soho area.

Just go and hit up a few places until you find one you like.

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

Hi all bro, tomorrow will be my last night at HK and tonight i saw a few girls along temple street, any idea how much they charge for a quickie? I dont know how to speak cantonese..
Old 17-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
Hi all bro, tomorrow will be my last night at HK and tonight i saw a few girls along temple street, any idea how much they charge for a quickie? I dont know how to speak cantonese..
Do you speak Mando? A lot of them can manage or even fluent.

Prices for street walkers there are quite cheap - circa HK$ 200 - 400 depending on your bargaining skills. I've even read on local forums some guys even getting it for less.

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you so much bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Young buddies, honey girls, hotel walk-in - all the same.
I guess just an arbitrary decision by the web owner to change the name/cannot really see any other reason.

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

Ok i am able to speak mandarin, some of them are really pretty..so here they charge the same price? Anyone tried? Hows the experience?
Old 18-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
Ok i am able to speak mandarin, some of them are really pretty..so here they charge the same price? Anyone tried? Hows the experience?
Not MOI!

But very interested to know too.
So, why don'tcha take one for the team and report back to us!

Go Go go derek!!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Went to Mongkok around 2pm today.
Students' tents still up along Nathan Road.
Walked from end-to-end of Portland Street and other adjacent streets.
A few FLs even in early pm. FLs generally 6/10 in looks and MILFy.
Counted number of saunas as i walked...1...2...3...4...5...ugh...lost count....around 20 along the streets. These are the smaller ones i suppose.
Went into Sun Hing building at 607 Nathan Road (one of the old bastions of suana). Of the 10 floors, 7 either have sauna or night club or KTV. Pricing for suana advertised as HKD300 - 400 on average.
Went back to the streets and tried my luck at GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at 3F Manly Commercial Bldg at 15 Soy Street because it advertised HKD210. One of the lower priced ones.
When i entered, lady at countered for some reason mentioned that there are no young lasses in this sauna...good for me as i am into MILFs.
Very small sauna, sitting area is size of small hotel room.
Bathing area is open concept, can see lads' dicks and balls dangling as their shower.
Shower has strong pressure.
Was led to a darken room where a MILF in her 40's attended to me. Guess she was a beauty 20 yrs back.
She started with dry towel massage, then aroma oil massage, then sensual massage, then stripped naked and frenched and BBBJ and rest is history. Note massage is on high bed...so ECA must be performed with care or Humpty Dumpty will fall and break his crown.
Very chatty lady...gave me a good rundown of sauna pricing in Mongkok area, etc....Looks wise an overall 6/10, 37C or D headlamps, nice ass, fair skin, experience puss.
She mentioned incidentally that HK's economy is in bad shape...but i begged to differ as businessmen and women i have spoken to seem very confident and in most cases not interested in my business proposals so far....
She is CANDY Number 84.
Total : HKD680 (for almost 3 hrs in sauna and full svc by a 40's MILF - massage was a good 120 mins)
Note that you need to converse in Canto for smooth communication.
Maybe next time i ask for a GILF...ha ha...

Last edited by gsk721g; 18-11-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1