The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just then , I hear some noises from the single seat sofa ... When I turn...

Grace : Hmmm.... Huatxcai... After you are done with Yvonne I need some help here also ...

Grace was fingering herself, kneeling in doggy position... What a sight...

I did not replied Grace . I just took my dick out from Yvonne’s dripping wet pussy and let Yvonne lye right on the sofa. I quickly climb over to Grace and guided my dick into her pussy.

G: Urgh ... Yes ... Fill me up with your big dick ...

Grace then subconsciously taking my hand to reach out for her breast and she wanted me to cupped both of her breast but more importantly she want me to pinch her nipples.
Grace really like me to pinch her nipples and I think that turn her really on every time I do that. I was using my finger to play with her nipples while my other hand is cupping her breast, rounding up her breast and squeeze them and enjoy the tenderness and the softness of her breast.

Grace: Wait ... Go over there
*pointing towards The other side where Amanda and Ken was

Grace was advancing towards Amanda with me still inside her ...

Grace gently put her fingers on Amanda’s chin and tried to turn her head around and wanted to kiss Amanda . Grace seems to whisper something into Amanda’s ears to wake her up and next thing I knew they were lock into his deep deep kiss, licking and tonguing each other. I could hear from Grace was giving out Gentle moans and feeling up to Amanda waist and body. Their eyes were closed and enjoying and savouring every moment of pleasure.

Grace could really multi-task as she reaches out to caress Ken’s dick with me still thrusting into Grace, Grace and Amanda were continuing Kissing and exchanging their tongue blows in their mouth.

The next thing I know Yvonne was down licking on Ken’s Shaft... Ken was starting to respond, I could heard the quiet soft moans that were coming out from Ken’s Mouth and the wet Lick and suck that Yvonne was giving him.

Ken : Wild Sex Party eh?!?!

Ken: Urgh ! Yvonne you’re good ..
(Ken’s hand was on Yvonne’s head patting her, urging Yvonne to go deeper)

Ken : oh yeah !!!

I was getting more open and hornier by the moment as well. I was using my Hand to caress Amanda tits feeling the her F boobs as I round her breast with my hands I playfully twisting and playing with her Nipple head.

I could not resist anymore, I push Grace flat onto the sofa, causing the kiss between Grace and Amanda to break.

Hungrily ,while still thrusting Grace, i dive my head into Amanda’s nipple and started to suck her, I was really drooling and wetting her with my saliva. I was trying sweating from all the actions.

Amanda was starting to react to my licks and gentle suck on her nipples. She was starting to shift in her position, fidgeting.

I could see that Yvonne was having a hard time sucking Ken’s huge long shaft but she seems to be enjoying his long thick shaft going up and down with her lips wrap around his prick. Ken was really having the time of his life being suck by Yvonne .

Moans were filling up the hall . All these happening was making the horny animal inside of all of us coming out. I was getting harder by the moment.

Ken: Yvonne, kneel beside Grace, I want fuck you

Ken: Huatxcai, let’s battle side by side

With that , we were fucking side by side with Amanda lying down on the sofa .
While we were fucking both girls in doggy . Amanda was not left unattended.
Her breast were being attcked by Grace while Yvonne attacking her pussy. I could see Amanda’s Face of Pleasure.

This was the first time I was so close to my buddy when he is banging. Best still I was banging another girl.

Ken: Huatxcai, let’s do a stun on Amanda after we are done with these two babes here

Ken: Fuck Yvonne, you’re tight...

I could hear the distinct slurping sounds of kissing of Grace and Yvonne on Amanda and this was all turning me on. All three girls were moaning as sheer estacy of pleasure filling them .

Grace (Shook her head gently, the way her hair were moving gently with her head creating such soft beauty) :Urgh!

A glush of love juice wet my tight...

(Teasing Grace) I: WOW…. Did I manage to make you so wet.

G: Yes Dar, I cannot Liao. You continue on Amanda..

A: Yes baby , come sit on the sofa , I want on TOP .

Ken: Bro you go ahead I join you later after I’m done with this tight pussy here ..

I knew what Ken mean as we shared our experiences before.. I knew what he was planning..

Sitting on the sofa with Amanda on TOP of me , I Started to lick her neck and that was turning her on. Soon I moved to her mouth and began our tounge fighting.I was touching Amanda all over especially her big F boobs. I was feeling every pulse every sensation of her wet juicy walls of her pussy that was endowing to my dick.

She then Whisper to me in my ear as she was licking my ear lope and my whole ear was being teased by her tongue. This was turning me way way on. She then tell me in my ear
A: Cum inside me Later please

H88: Ok

Amanda was now moaning and groaning louder and louder she shut her eyes gently and frankly the way she was moaning, 2 units from where My apartment would be able to hear us. She was getting so wet by the moment that I felt that my thighs were being coated with her love juices. I was now licking all around her breast slurping away my own saliva and licking them like a hungry animal. Amanda was loving the sensation that I was giving her from her hands grips at my waist and also her moaning and sounds of pleasure was showing me she was having a good time.

Amanda was one wild thing that was driving me crazy and wild as well. I was licking all over her breast and making slow advances to her nipples. I was sweating like mad from the heat of all the action that I was getting. I was licking my saliva together with her sweat and mine sweat that was dripping all over onto her naked body. I started to lick her nipples and she arched her back with pleasure and she was now using one hand she was pushing my head down her boobs with pressure wanting me to lick her more.

A: suck my nipples… baby please suck them… I will cum for you alright… (she whined softly)

I continued to lick her rounding my tongues around her nipple which was getting harder and longer by now. I was sucking her nipple like a small child craving from some breast milk from his mother. I was sucking with quite a bit of force. I was using my tongue to wrap around her nipples and twirling them round and round.

This was good as it act as a good distraction to me from Cumming know what is to be coming from Ken.

Y: Oh ...

Just then Yvonne’s mouth was half open, eyes closed, her face showed the sweet tension within. Yvonne’s body respond positively to Ken’s pumping...

Y: Ken don’t stop!!! I’m almost there!

Inspired by Yvonne responding, Ken turned on his turbo ...

Piak piak piak piak ... Piak piak piak piak ... Piak piak piak piak ...

Y: Ohh... Ohhh...

Yvonne’s powerful orgasm left her body went so limp she that she had no real control over it for several minute...

The finale of the night is about to start... ....
Old 23-01-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 25-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 25-01-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Knowing what was coming next ,i slowly worked up a rhythm on Amanda , alternating between planting kisses around her neck, sucking and playing with her breasts, while pistoning in and out of her. her arousal approached the maximum as Amanda subconciously began thrusting back in rhythm to me, pulling me inwards deeper towards her .

After awhile, i felt Amanda’s walls quivering, before she took a sharp intake of air, her back arching to the maximum. i felt her walls clamping down and releasing on my dick repeatedly, as her arms and legs wrapped around my neck and waist respectively, as a orgasm rippled through her body.

I continued my rhythmic pistoning, seeking to prolong her orgasm, as she bit down on her lower lip, using her legs to press me deeper into her. what a feeling of power, when the girl you're claiming surrenders to you her body. her tightness clamped down hard on my dick, and before Long Amanda was due for another orgasm not knowing what’s going to happen to her next ..

A: Urgh!!! Cumming again soon!!!

I Hug Amanda tight to while she was still in the throes of her orgasm while waiting for Ken’s next step ...

Slowly with Ken approaching from behind Amanda... Ken using his still lubricated dick with precum and Yvonne’s love juice , Ken started probbing Amanda’s butt.

Ken stretched Amanda’s cavity and slowly entered, the natural lubricant helping a lot.

A: baby, no no not there, not there!

It suddenly dawned on Amanda that she was being double penetrated , but by that time we were already fully inside her, Amanda hasn’t quite finished her second orgasm yet, Amanda’s orgasming yet anguished face and the pain of Ken’s stretching her butt to the extreme could be seen, and the mixture of pain and pleasure on her face was such a turn on...

I stayed inside Amanda , as i planted kisses around her neck, and stimulating her already throbbing clitoris, bringing her back to 7th heaven.

At the same time, Ken slowly started withdrawing my cock from Amanda’s butt, and then slowly entering again. The myriad of sensations from the stimulation of her clitoris and the stretching of her anal walls, enhanced by the unexpected situation, overwhelmed Amanda and she came apart again, moaning with delirium and lust.

Amanda’s orgasm took over her and somehow, her legs squeezed together, making both her butt and pussy contracts, with Ken still pounding away. The sudden tightness to the pussy felt so good, i couldn't take it, and i slowly picked up the pace, chasing for another sextisfying experience.

I sunk myself deep inside Amanda in one thrust. Without mercy, Ken squeezed himself into Amanda’s ass. The look of surprise on her face as she suddenly grasped the severity of the situation, and the 'oh' formed by her mouth at the same time was such a sight to behold.

With tears streaming out Amanda’s eyes, Amanda balance lost, fell forward and her arms hugged around me as both Ken and I started thrusting her in sync, me out Ken in and vice versa.

Ken held on to Amanda waist, slamming it over and over as i kiss Amanda neck everywhere, showering compliments on her. Slowly , Amanda lost herself to lust once again, and she came with us DP-ing her. Amanda’s navel muscles tightened and gripped both our cocks so tight, it felt so damn bloody shiok.

It was Long that I lost control. As i sucked on her boobs, without warning I blew my load deep inside Amanda. I had finally cummed again .

I slowly became flaccid, as my dick drooped out of her slowly. after i caught my breath, feeling pleased with the cum slowly leaking out of her vagina.

I shifted aside for Ken to go solo for the next 10minutes or so .

Both A & K: UGHHH. UGGHHHHHHH GUHHHHHHHHH UHGHHHHHH. Ken moaned from his orgasm and buried his seeds deep inside her ass

Ken withdrew out from Amanda and her alluring ass was turned facing up with cums leaking out from both her pussy and ass.

Incredibly , my small head slowly started rising to the sight. As i moved towards her. i started off by fingering her again,

A: Umm... I can’t already...
But her sensitive areas did not disappoint me, as she started squirming under my teasing, slowly overwhelming her senses...

Amanda’s orifice was getting wetter by the second from my constant fingering, as moans escaped her again . Her wetness from herself and sperms started leaking out, causing the bed getting a big wet patch.

I inserted myself slowly into her from doggy style, pinning Amanda down.

A: ughhhhhh, don't.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As i started a slow thrust rhythm inside her, she gasp as the sensations started coursing throughout her body again.

Having just cummed, my control was excellent, even though her tightness was a key wearing down factor of my stamina and control. i pistoned in and out of her and as her gasps and moans increased in frequency.

Piak Piak Piak...

Sounds filled the room as she constantly sighed from pleasure, i leaned over, grabbing her perfect breasts, those wonderful bulbous orbs of pleasure, squeezing and kneading them, and playing with her nipples, sending her into a increased state of euphoria.

The heightened senses of pleasure quickly overtook Amanda’s tired body, as her legs started trembling. I increased my pace, as another wave of orgasm coursed through her, her moans reaching her climax, as she cummed all over my thighs, her whole body quivering

Within minutes I felt the urge to cum again.

H88: Shooting soon.

Amanda nodded.

I increased the pressure and pace as I released whatever was left from me into Amanda’s ass.

TBC...

Coming up would be wrapping up on the fiasco and beginning of a new chapter
Old 25-01-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Wishing all a Happy & Prosperity Lunar New Year !!!

May all be filled with wonderful sexperience during LNY !!!

Will try to update tonight
Old 26-01-2020, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 27-01-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 27-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

So after the night incident, life’s gotten back as usual for all of us . Ken and Amanda gotten together into a relationship eventually and Grace and Yvonne eventually became my agents ..

It was a Wednesday that I send off both SB and Cindy to the airport as both of them decided to go for a week holiday at Taiwan. I couldn’t make it as at that point I was still in NS . So as life’s goes on , Sunday came and gone and before I knew it, it was Monday. It was almost a week without Sex by then , without both my GFs and Clarie having her period.

Feeling boring after gotten a nice BJ by my 2lt Clarie, I was granted a half day off to go home and rest. So went home and shower and dozed off till late afternoon and tele My Soccer stuffs . Text all my agents the win lose amount stuffs...

I texted Yvonne as I was trying my luck see can meet her and get lucky..

H88: This week ur side after ur commission I need pass me $13233 .

Y: kk . U ask ppl to come down to collect or I transfer?

H88: don’t transfer, u working at pub tonight? I go your place meet u then fetch you to work ?

Y: suddenly so good must be up to something ah ..boss u naughty ah ... but I outside near pub place already. U meet me there 4pm ba.

H88 : ok

Feeling boring again thinking no actions Liao. But still went down to collect the money myself.. Reached the pub at 4pm and found that the pub outside no lighting but still went in since door’s opened.

Yvonne was already there wearing matching black shirt and skirt.

(Finished counting the cash and chit chat.)

Y: boss want a drink ?

H88: it’s ok , maybe later . Btw y no ppl one ?

Y: 6pm then open Ma .

H88: huh ? Lol I didn’t know. Then u so early come here so what?

Y: I thought u naughty naughty?

Without even waiting, Yvonne came forward and gave a deep kiss

Y: u have until 5.30 before others start coming in .

Without hesitation, my thought process was cut short as I felt my jeans being unzipped by a pair of smooth hands. Yvonne winked at me and smiled as she unbuttoned my now unzipped jeans and pulled it down, along with my underwear.

In the midst of all the excitement, I kicked off my jeans. She then sexily squat down clothing still on.

Y: wait I go lock the door in case .

H88: But glass door can see what we doing inside .

*While getting me to lift my arms and stripping me of my T-shirt as well. I was now stark naked
Y: don’t worry they cannot see inside . The glass door tinted one way .

Yvonne came back and starts to Attack my nipples giving me a cat bath before going down on me .

Yvonne looked at me and it was amazing, She held my dick gripping it and stroked slowly.

Y: Someone very hard hor......

After saying that Yvonne buried her head and I felt the wetness of her tongue on my dick, they way she does it was different compare to how Clarie blowed me this morning in camp . Yvonne licked long strokes moving up and down my shaft.

ME: Argh...... (I moaned)

I don't know if Yvonne heard my moan, but after my moan she took the dick and placed it in her mouth. She took half of it moving her head slowly and for moments I can see my dick disappear into her mouth completely and those moments felt good..

H88: Stop stop.... I dont want to end it in your mouth .... My turn now ...

Yvonne remove her mouth off my dick

Soon I carried Yvonne to sit on the bar top with and kissing Her, moving my shivering hands on her body. I started kissing her neck and started to unbutton her shirt and caressing her breast she lets out a soft moan and I was getting a hardon. I started licking on her cleavage and finished unbuttoning her shirt with my lips on her boobs, Her clothes fell onto the floor .

Next my naughty hand went down to her skirt realising only to find her glistening pussy lips

H88: Don’t you have to wear anything underneath when you come work?

Y: Yeah I do but I take it off just now when u say u r meeting me to get into the mood. I love riding the bus without my undies, teasing whoever that caught a glimpse of white when I accidentally zaogeng.

On hearing this, I went straight down to her pussy lips

H88: You can tease them with your zaogeng but you can only use this to tease me *pointing at her now exposed crotch*

Y: Oh you naughty naughty. I’m so wet now. I wish you would just hurry up and lick me .

Yvonne was very approaching and horny too that day.

Y: oh.... yes.......

I was licking on Yvonne’s pussy lips and i can taste the irony scent of her pussy

Y: Put your tongue in and lick.....

I slotted my tongue into Yvonne’s pussy and she lets off a loud moan. the next thing i felt was her hand pulling my head burying it on her pussy

I could feel Yvonne’s hips move as i was licking and her moaning was getting louder.

Yvonne pulled me up and i had to stop lick and started to suck on her soft breast

The look she gave me was heavenly she was wanting more of me, she held her breast and instructed me to lick on her nipples i do so and flicked my tongue on her erected nipples..

I opened my mouth and took in part of her breast sucking it as i swirl my tongue on her nipples.

Y: argh so good......... (Yvonne hugging my head onto her breast)

I proceed to do the same for the other breast and i felt Yvonne stroking my dick again...

Y: Get the condom.....

I positioned my rock hard tool at the opening of her pussy and tried my luck .

Y: Uh uh, nope boss, no condom cannot, not my safe period.
Yvonne gave a stern expression .

I reached out to my shaft and placed it in between Yvonne’s pussy lips. I did not to but I could rock my small head against her pussy lips. I then used the tip of my penis to brush violently at her clit, which made Yvonne moan out loud and spread her legs out wider causing her to be standing on one leg , me holding the other on the high chair. The faster I moved, the louder her moans. Yvonne was feeling increasingly turned on. Without warning,I inserted my dick in between her thighs and pumped back and forth, keeping my dick as close to her pussy as possible while thrusting in between her thighs. Yvonne’s love juice from our previous exertions proved to be quite handy, serving as natural lubricant as I fucked her moist and milky white thighs.

Y: Boss!!
Yvonne called out for me, ever so seductively.

Without another word, I turned Yvonne around, thrust in deep into her . The sudden sensation made Yvonne moan out loud.

I could tell that it felt good for Yvonne too, as her body twitched a little .With her back facing me now, Yvonne’s ass now in full display before me, I couldn't resist squeezing her rosy butt cheeks a little.

Eyvon turned her head a little, and was looking at me from the corner of her eyes. She bit her lips and started going wild

Y:... not raw ...

H88: I don’t have condom... let me fuck you a while more ... stop after u cum...

I then reached over, cupping my palms over Yvonne’s round breasts, letting my thrusting motion help me massage her boobs.

All of a sudden, Yvonne thrust my member all the way inside her pussy. Her body stiffened, hands holding onto my thighs.

Y: Ahh... ahh...
Yvonne moaned in a really erotic way, her pussy tightening at the same time

Yvonne’s movements were getting faster by the moment. Her breathing was getting erratic, and she was a lot more vocal than before. That was how I knew she was almost at her limit.

I tried to distract myself from her, as I could feel all my blood rushing to my penis. At this rate, I might just cum before she does- and I don't want that to happen.

Y: Ahh...ahh... cumming !!!

With that , Yvonne came hard .

I slowly removed Yvonne’s from mine, causing her to slumber to the floor due to her jelly legs .

I walked to the sofa seat and sat down catching my breather.

H88: Yvonne, settle this for me ?
*pointing to my hard shaft

Yvonne crawled over and I stand up with her face right infront of my member, concentrating on it while her fingers were rubbing it back and forth.

Yvonne’s warm breath was like an aphrodisiac, making my member even harder by the moment. Not satisfied with just a hand job, I combed my fingers through her hair, giving the back of her head a gentle push. Smart as she is alluring, Yvonne immediately got the hint.She looked upwards, staring straight into my eyes. Her lips parted ever so slightly, allowing only the tip of my penis to enter her mouth. Her tongue played around with my tip, licking it around like a popsicle.

Y: My below Still itchy ...

Showing no signs of letting up, Eyvon's fingers continued rubbing my shaft, as if she was forcing me to cum as quickly as possible.

And I was not about to let that happen this time.

Not expecting me to pull away from her, Yvonne lost her balance and I took the chance to push her onto the sofa.
With her back against the sofa, Yvonne lay down and started spreading her legs.

Before my eyes was a drenched pussy, filled to the bream with Yvonne’s lust juices. My little head was just an inch away from this honey pot, held firmly in place by her right hand. With her index and middle finger, Yvonne parted her pussy, allowing me an unobstructed view of the lust filled pit before my eyes.

Y : Looks like my naughy spot still wants some more...
*teasing, Yvonne’s fingers now lightly massaging her clit.

Y: Cannot shoot inside ok ?

Without another word of warning, I plunged my penis deep inside Yvonne’s fountain, causing her juices to gush out almost immediately.

My sudden thrust in missionary position was apparently electrifying, as it resulted Yvonne’s whimpering and gasping for air. With my body pressing on hers and no where for her to run, I started pounding her pussy mercilessly. Yvonne held onto my body tight, wrapping her legs around my body.

Y:Ahh... ahh... AHHHH!
Yvonne’s moans were gradually getting louder, almost turning into a scream,her face still overwhelmed by lust and desires.

Suddenly, Yvonne tightened her grip, ensuring that I would stop moving.

Y: CUMMING !!!
Feeling Yvonne’s body tremble, I could tell that she has once again achieved orgasm. Her screams soon turned into light gasps for air, signifying the end of her orgasm...

Holding Yvonne wrists tightly, I started to move my hips once more, pumping my member deep into her hole.

Y; Hmmm...
Yvonne moaned softly after sensing my member going deeper.

Y: Boss you must faster cum , they might be coming soon

H88: ok

Y: later shoot inside my mouth ok ... easier to clean up

I rammed Yvonne hard and I did not know why there was this sensation when I heard those words I just rammed Yvonne as hard as I could.

Y: Omg Omg..... Faster Faster......

Yvonne was grabbing hard on my arms and I thrust her hard

Y:Argh argh................

I felt her pussy tighten and I was about to cum.

I climbed onto her after pulling out my dick and went towards Yvonne’s face.

I shot my load and some of it landed onto her face before she gladly took the rest into her mouth.

H88: I feel fucking shiok today , thanks babe.

Y : Wah boss how long you never cum , how come so much you see

TBC

Sorry for the late update, was busy during LNY , will try to update somemore later if possible

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 27-01-2020 at 11:03 AM.
Old 27-01-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Eventually as times goes by , Yvonne became my third GF after a fiasco between Strawberry and Cindy. So as times goes by I had three GFs ...

So next was a short fiasco about a day around a month before my ORD when I was sending my lovely 2lt Clarie home .

2lt: Can give me a ride?

H88: What if i say no?

2lt: Gentlemen behave like this one meh?

H88: I'm only gentlemen to girls that i'm interested in..

I unlocked the car and start the engine..

H88: I want you to blow me while i drive..

2lt: Is that a problem to me?

H88: Get on la.. What are you waiting for?

My car windows are tinted pretty dark therefore i'm not worried that other people might saw the hot scene happening in the car.. 2lt Clarie unbutton and pull down my No4 pants and Tommy Hilfiger boxer to revealed my semi erected dick after we exited the camp gates..

2lt Clarie stroke my semi erected dick to a solid hard dick then she start her oral work.. Starting from licking my shaft with her finger caressing around the tips and thats when the pre cum start oozing out and she started spreading the tip with the sticky pre cum..

2lt Clarie slowly lick her way from the shaft to the tip and is all in licking motion before engulf my tip with her mouth.. Tongue licking on the tip with her mouth over the tip is a different kind of sensation and in order to prevent accident, i drove at a safe speed of 70km which a few Nissans and even Chery QQ overtakes My car..

H88: Aww! Start sucking Mdm ..(i push her head down gently)

Even after pushing her head down only 3/4 of my dick is in her mouth, she do slow deepthroat blowjob and choked a few time.. 2lt Clarie stop the deepthroat and just do the normal blowjob but at a fast pace with her hand massaging my balls..

After 15 minutes i exploded my load all into 2lt Clarie’s mouth,

2lt Clarie shows me her mouth full with my cums then she swallows it.. She "clean" my dick by licking it thoroughly before i wear back the no.4 pantsproperly.. I accelerate the powerful car traveling at 110-120 km and we reached 2lt Clarie place

2lt: Eh baby, I got something to tell you .

H88: What’s is it Mdm?

2lt : I’m afraid we need to put our current relationship to a stop

H88: huh ?

2lt : I’m getting married next week .

H88: huh ? Congrats! I’m happy for you!

2lt : Thank you , I will miss my times with you . Thank you for your accompanying for the past few months. Can you come to my wedding?

H88: Yeah sure!

TBC...
Old 28-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice story...
Old 28-01-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Nice story...
Yes very well written
Old 28-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 29-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Fast forward to 2lt Clarie wedding...

Actually I didn't want to go... thought it'd be awkward...

I texted her politely saying i couldn't make it.

2lt Clarie replied quickly begging me to be there. asking me to book a room at her hotel, begging and promising me that she will sneak to my room and pleasure me. i got tempted.. headed down..

During her march in... i saw her in that wedding gown... some feelings rushed into me...

Guilty??

Guilty because i didn't feel good.. i have been fucking someone’s Wife to be doesn’t make me feels good

But seeing that gown made me horny. i got up and exited from the ballroom.. audrey noticed and she looked concerned...

H88: room on the 5th floor please, garden wing.'

I paid for the room and headed back to the ballroom. the groom was giving his speech, 2lt Clarie saw me returned and her eyes fixed on to me... watching her in the wedding gown brought back memories.

(Flashback)
Just a few nights ago, 2lt Clarie was still blowing me inside my car .

Just yesterday, we were fucking in 2lt clarie camp’s office during office hour where had been trying not to moan or scream, in fear that our co-colleagues would hear her.. I fucked her harder while she tried to speak some words calmly to on the phone .. I didn't care if we got caught.. it was a thrill that made me fuck her harder... People in camp definitely were very suspicious of us.

I cummed some inside her without condom, and shot the rest on her no4 .. she did spend some time cleaning it up...

(Back to the wedding)
After they were done, they headed upstairs to change into the other set.. i knew what 2lt Clarie was going to change into... 2lt Clarie took her time and let her husband change first.. once he was done, he headed down first to entertain his work friends. 2lt Clarie stayed... she stayed in her room... just when she was about to change out of it...

I knocked on her door.

It didn’t take Long before she knew what I was intending to do ...

Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak..

I was fucking 2lt Clarie at a slow and steady rate.. a part of me wanted it to last long enough until her husband walks back in to catch us in action. i was fucking 2lt Clarie in her purple wedding gown. she was bent forward on their ther marriage room suite bed.she was moaning..

suddenly.. i heard the door knock..

it was a faint knock. 2lt Clarie didn't hear it. i did.. feeling naughty as i was, i pounded her harder a few more times, making her moan.. then stopped.. i pulled my cock out of her, she turned around.

2lt: huh why? you've cummed? so fast?

H88: no. there's someone at the door. the other side..

2lt: huh??

2lt Clarie panicked as she turned around. she was still in her purple wedding gown.. she rushed over to the other living area side. I stopped her before she opened the door as i needed to take my black shoes... I went back to the bedroom side and close the door, slightly left it opened. stayed around to eavesdrop...

2lt: why are you here?

2lt Sister in law (SIL): i'm not well, i need rest here....

2lt: oh... ok.. can rest on the sofa... if not well take some Panadol ..

SIL : ok. thanks.. how come you still haven't change? need help to unzip?

2lt: oh... ok... thanks...

SIL :wah never wear bra ah? so brave ah

2lt: huh... erm... ok ... thanks.... i go and change.. you go rest ok..

2lt Clarie entered the bedroom side of the room, I quickly moved to avoid being seen.. she came in with a slightly worried look.

H88: everything ok?
I whispered.

2lt Clarie nodded and hurried me deeper into the room. she took me to the other door and told me to leave. she was going to change into her second gown for the night. she was running late already. i scanned the corridor, then made my way back to the ballroom.

Went back to the ballroom 2lt Clarie’s newly wed husband was busy entertaining his guests, he doesn't wonder where his wife would be?

Finally , the emcee announced for all two rise for the second march in. i stood as i watched her walk in.. 2lt Clarie smiled.. i already knew what she was going to wear..looking at 2lt Claire walk in smiling but looking down most of the time... she stole a glance at me.. i smiled... that gown.. that white gown she was wearing..

Well..

Sex with 2lt clarie was never boring ... But everything has to stopped after she gets married , so as we discussed 2lt Clarie agreed to let me fuck in her in her wedding wear as a momento that night.

FUCK!

Watching 2lt Clarie in that gown turned me on again. i really wanted to have her then and can’t wait for the dinner to end...

Soon dinner was over.

We exited and shook hands with them..

I walk off and waited in my hotel room, took a shower and took some pills of enchantment to make myself stronger for that night . Finally, heard the loud noises from the group walking by. the groomsmen were helping the groom back to the room as he was rather dead drunk. i left my room door slightly opened by using the door ledge.

message received

2lt: Are you in your room? they are leaving soon..

H88: yes. my cock is waiting to fuck you in that gown

I heard the group of groomsmen and bridesmaid leaving... i opened my door to check if it was them, but was careful not to be spotted

(About 5 minutes later)

My room door opened..

In came the beautiful bride.

Her make up was still on, her hair permed.

Her eye shadow, silver and a bit of gold to match her gown ..

I got up from the chair as she closed the door properly. i walked towards her quickly as she also did. we embraced in a tight hug and locked lips, like two horny lovers reuniting after 10 years of separation. i lifted the bottom of her gown up to her waist and fingered her while doing so... ripping it a little. she spread her legs and leaped and wrapped her legs around me while i supported her by her hip. i plunge my penis into her and fucked her against the door. the door kept slamming as she moaned away.

2lt: enjoy this while we still can. our last good fuck...

H88: ok...

The seductive speech of 2lt clarie made me even hornier… I then stopped what I’m doing and led her to the sofa in the same room.
I signaled 2lt clarie to sit on it, and she did as per instructed. I then kneeled in front of her after spreading both her legs apart, and started to lick on her clits, while continued squeezing her right breast with my left hand, and rubbing her nipples with right hand.

The room is now filled with 2lt clarie’s moaning voice, and so is her pussy filled with juices… My member is as hard as rock now, and ready to enter at any moment again. However, a naughty idea came into my mind suddenly.

I showed 2lt Clarie the iced cold beer as I opened it… I pour some on her pussy and bent down to lick ...

H88: Enjoy?

2lt: Yes… I love it… You naughty boy…

Without saying anything I poured more beers onto 2lt Clarie’s pussy area, and started licking it again… Her moaning grew even louder than before. Guessed her moaning had filled the whole room already…. Soon, the beer was almost half-finished as I keep ‘topping up’ onto her pussy…

H88: Ok… You have enjoyed a lot le… Now my turn…

I sat on the sofa beside her, and pointed to my member . 2lt Clarie immediately knew what I want, and moving like a snake (guessed she got not much strength le…) 2lt Clarie moved towards me, and kneeled in front of me. I wanted to pour the balanced of the beer onto my member while she stopped me…

2lt : Wait… I have an idea…

H88: What idea?

2lt Clarie looked at me with a kinky and naughty face…

2lt: Pass me the beer…

I handover to her, and she poured some into her mouth, but did not swallow in. Instead, with her mouth slightly opened, she moved her mouth near my standing member is, and started putting my small head into her mouth… Can felt the coldness and waterish feeling of beer inside her mouth.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being blown with beer. In less than 10 minutes, I couldn’t take it, and released all my loads into her mouth… She did not stop blowing me, and continued blowing and could hear the sound in which she swallowed my sperms… Due to her continuous blowing, my member was still hard even after that shot…

2lt Clarie stopped after another 10 mins or so, and smiled at me. I held both her hands and guided her up and moving nearer to me. She sat on my laps, and we started frenching again. During the frenching, can felt her hands on my member as she guided my small head into her pussy.

2lt : Make or last sex a good one huh…
Clarie whispered to me…

H88: Don’t worry…

2lt Clarie then started to pump up and down on me, while I assist her by holding, and moving her waist as she goes… Within minutes, she came ...

2lt: AHhh...

I felt the feeling of cumming after about 15 minutes or so of pumping, and stopped her as I didn’t wanted to make it memorable for 2lt Clarie . With that position, I tried to move down and 2lt Clarie immediately gasped her legs against my waist in order not to fall off. I carried her to the bed , and slowly placed her down to lies on the bed. I then adjusted both her legs up, and placed it on my shoulder, and started to pumping 2lt Clarie.

Another 10 minutes or so passed, and I knew I was cumming.

H88: Cumming !!!

2lt: Urgh ! Shoot .. Inside ...

I controlled myself and gave her harder and faster pump till I couldn’t control, and released into 2lt Clarie’s pussy.

While 2lt clarie still catching her breather , I unzipped her gown from behind, turned her around, pulled it down her shoulders and exposed her breasts and pushed her back to lying position on to the bed again.

2lt Clarie laid and spread her legs as i got in between her and licked her nipples. i sucked on them hard.. realising that this was the last time, the feeling was truly different.

2lt: OMG you are still hard huh!!!!

2lt Clarie reached out for my face, indicating what she wanted..I bent forward and we locked lips. Naturally, I slid my member into her pussy again . It was pure passion. I felt so hot and high...

I got up and looked down at her as i fucked her missionary harder.. her legs were on my shoulder now. i realise how much i love to watch 2lt Clarie’s face cringe and moan in ecstacy. as she grabbed at the sheets... eyes closed and opening from time to time..

I realise how much i love to watch 2lt clarie’s beautiful breasts shake as i pounded her senseless and hard... The naughty me started to plan.

I turned 2lt Clarie’s body and made her place her hands on the bed. Thinking that I was going to enter her doggy ... But...Without 2lt Clarie’s knowledge,i aim and pounded her straight into her ass at ease with the help of her love juice and my cum.

2lt: what are you doing... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... what are you doing... cannot.... pleaseeee.... uhhh...

I continued to rock my member slowly while my fingers focused on her clitoris... 2lt Clarie screamed and screamed.. I was surprised she didn't to move away, instead, her legs remained spread.. 2lt Clarie raised her body upwards at intervals, she was high and horny. she wanted more!

H88: do you want me to stop?

2lt Clarie did not answer, instead.. she kept fidgeting.. her head moving sideways to sideways, her hands grabbing pillow, kept moving and grabbing around..

H88: do you want more?

I rubbed her clitoris faster, so fast until even her breasts started to shake.

2lt clarie moaned and her moans
2lt:UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH...

H88: do you want more?

2lt clarie nodded her head..

2lt: UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH.. AHHHHHHH!!

2lt clarie’s virgin ass was TIGHT!! FUCKING TIGHT!!!! but it wasn't too difficult sliding it into her! cos of the cums and juice.. I embraced her from behind in that moment.. then, slowly, i started to fuck her.. she moaned.. I pinned her down.. she looked back at me sideways at times, gave me the horny face, but also a look of guilt... i fucked her faster and faster... faster and faster... i let go of her hands.. i held her waist and i fucked her hard! HARD!! HARD!!

2lt Clarie SCREAMED.. AND SCREAMED!!! AND SCREAMED!! UNTIL.....

2lt:AHHHHH
Clarie orgasmed!!

I pulled my cock out and rest.. then.. i pushed it back into her, she moaned..

Finally... i couldn't hold it back anymore..

The emotions got me weak..

I cummed inside her Ass...

We cuddled...

I fell asleep..

When i woke around 15 mins later, 2lt clarie was putting her gown back on properly..

H88: so i guess this is goodbye?

Before 2lt Clarie could reply , the door bell rang...

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 31-01-2020 at 09:10 AM.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fanjianxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy update, thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1