The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Markhenry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Hey bro mind sharing location of the joint whereby there is a malay. Tyvm
Old 28-11-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LeongTan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am interested too . I like Malay .
Old 20-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

tanggo55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one MP I found when I try to find malay girl. The price is RM128 (urut batin, half body down+happy ending). Got 2 malay girl working there. One is quite fat, another one slim body. They do provie FJ (i ask them), but the price is rm250.

Overall, massage only + happy ending is really good. But i'm not in fat lady type. So I never go for FJ.

The massage place is horrible. Its like a low class MP, with indian aunty as a receptionist (she's the super expert urut batin, so if u want to have a REAL urut batin, book her. Pain of course)

Would recommend to go if u dont mind the horrible place
Old 21-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Satanclaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever tried four seasons mp at Taman Daya?
Old 22-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

amnsydmnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanggo55 View Post
Got one MP I found when I try to find malay girl. The price is RM128 (urut batin, half body down+happy ending). Got 2 malay girl working there. One is quite fat, another one slim body. They do provie FJ (i ask them), but the price is rm250.

Overall, massage only + happy ending is really good. But i'm not in fat lady type. So I never go for FJ.

The massage place is horrible. Its like a low class MP, with indian aunty as a receptionist (she's the super expert urut batin, so if u want to have a REAL urut batin, book her. Pain of course)

Would recommend to go if u dont mind the horrible place
Can share the location bro? Tq in advance
Old 22-12-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Hi bro...i am new here but not new to the jb chiong scenes.
I am just wondering....what is so diffucult to get Malay ML in jb?
There are many of them....Adda height, Tmn Daya, Mount Austin, Tmn U, Kulai, Senai, Skudai, Tmn Gaya...just to name a few.

Many of these Malay MP (if not all) provide standard services - hj, b2b, roaming. If you are lucky...actually some provide bj/fj too.
But you just need to try your luck. What i can get does not mean you can get it too.

Malay WL normally more pricey and massage so so. Be prepare to pay 200-300 for a bj or fj, excluding massage entrance fee. Of course...there are cheaper one too....just try your luck.

Please dont ask me for location.
There are many and easy to find.
Just on your wechat michat people nearby function when you are around the area...you can see many Malay MP or WL "advertisement".
I dont have their address or contact...i just know where to go.

Just sharing info here.
Although i am new here with my first post but i already feeling fed-up seeing post here asking to share contact. These "pls share contact" post is killing this forum and making it unbearable to read.
Pls guy......stop posting "pls share contact".
Sorry for my bluntness.
Peace and out.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
jacky669 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacky669 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, there is alot, just that some of them need to spoon feed them where and all that. Ask alot never take.
Old 23-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Mozt11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can pm me bro the contact. Interested here
Old 23-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdicky View Post

Just sharing info here.
Although i am new here with my first post but i already feeling fed-up seeing post here asking to share contact. These "pls share contact" post is killing this forum and making it unbearable to read.
Pls guy......stop posting "pls share contact".
Sorry for my bluntness.
Peace and out.
Sigh....typical human beings. Just want to receive and not want to give I don't see many FR here

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Was in Desa Tebrau area and have few hours to kill, i remember there is a Malay MP nearby recommended by a fellow chiong kaki.
With the help of google map i found that MP.

It is all local Malay gals in their early and late 20s.
After browsing through their "menu"....i saw that they offer "4 hand massage" at RM136 per hour. Although the price is steep but i decided to give a try. I didnt choose the ML and let the counter lady assign for me.

I was quite lucky as the 2 Malay ladies are all young and quite decent looking. Wearing shorts and tight t-shirt.
One with sizable boobs and the other perhaps boardline B.
The massage was so so only....anyway 4 hands are better than 2.
If you are looking for good hard massage, you may be disappointed as it is a well known facts that not many Malay ML gives really good massage...mostly play piano and looking to jerk you off at the end.

To cut the story short...when the GQ was popped...i asked them how do they charge as there were 2 girls. They said if i want both of them to do HJ...50 each. Or i can choose 1 to stay for the HJ and pay 50.
Same for topless roaming....if both stay...i need to pay 100 each.
Although i am very much tempted to ask both to stay.....but it is just too much to pay. Not to mention that i already paid 136 for the massage alone. So i choose the gal with bigger boobs to stay and tip the other 20.
The rest is history - HJ was pretty standard and nothing special.
Allow suck boobs but not dfk or touching pussy.

If i have more bullet next time...might try both girls to stay for HJ - sound kinda exciting isnt it? Lol

Will share more detail info with bros that i know or bros that can exchange info with me.

Last edited by Stormdicky; 19-01-2020 at 08:37 AM.
Old 22-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Last chiong b4 CNY....i went to Ariana Spa Adda Height.
This is a full local Malay MP.

Was assigned to a super super plum gal....but with super super super super big boobies.

Massage was very forgetable. Basically just non stop rubbing your back without any good strength or technique. 20min in and i stopped her from massaging me. Wasting time.
I asked her have special service or not...she quoted me RM150 for fully naked HJ+roaming. I have to take the offer just to see how big the the boobies and oh man....they are E or F cup!! Really really huge and really really saggy. Lol.
Her HJ was really bad too....just monotonously jerking the rod, whats worse is she like very scared that my cum will land on her body so she keep using a tower to cover my penis.
Her HJ really cannot make it....i dont feel like cumming at all...so i signal her to lie down and i start sucking her huge juicy boobies....while my hand started digging her trimmed pussy...after 5min or so...she started to have some reaction...her pussy started to become wet.....but when i started to finger fuck her harder...she stopped me and say cannot.
I asked her whether i can tit fuck her...as her huge boobies would be ideal for tit fuck...but she say no too. I guess if i top up another 50 maybe she would give in.
So no choice...i let her continue the lame ass HJ and asked her to suck my nipples while i shot my load into the tower.

This spa hasa few other hot Malay ML from their michat...might try others next time.
As for this F cup lady....i will skip for now. Her body is not for the faint hearted. Lol.

Massage is RM70 + 150 full naked HJ.

Happy New Year.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weng3984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , anybody can share good massage n urut batin
Old 28-01-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weng3984 View Post
Hi , anybody can share good massage n urut batin
I supposed you are looking for Local NL.
My advise is...if you are looking for real good massage, dont look for NL. Most NL dont really know how to massage.
From all these years of NL experiences....i only came across 1 or 2 NL that can really massage, that is like less than 5%.

If you want good massage, look for local chinese Milf/aunties or Thai.
No offence but avoid NL or Viet. There are of cause some exceptions, i am just talking about having better chance of getting good massage if you randomly walk into a MP. NL and Viet mostly piano and no strength. I am a NL lover but not for their massage.

There arent many MP with Indon ML but if you can get one, worth trying as the few i tried were not bad, massage wise.
Indian are rare too but my experience were not bad too.

PRC are 50-50.

So these are my order of getting better chance of having good massage:
1) Thai
2) Local chinese milf/aunties
3) Indon/Indian
4) PRC
5) NL/Viet

Purely base on personal experiences.
You may have different views, please share.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

amnsydmnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody can share review from malay spa? TIA
Old 29-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Hi....i do not know where to park this post...so i guess i will just post it in this thread....since it is 50% Malay...please read on.

I did not have good experience with Michat freelancers in the past. Kena cheated 2 times....wasted money without pussy.
But i keep trying...hoping one day i can find a genuine FL with good service.

And so it comes Adele...a FL girl i found in Michat.
After some intro...i was quoted the following:
138 for massage and batin
200 for massage, batin and B2B.

I asked is there any other package like BJ or FJ.
To my surprise...she said 250 for massage, batin, B2B and BJ.
She seems sincere and genuine...so i booked her.

Her photo in the michat look quite hot...those wild and sexy look. Not a typical beauty but acceptable for me.

Cut the story short...i arrived at the given location early. Gave her a message and she asked me to wait a while as the previous guys was in the shower. Waited a while and she asked me to proceed to lobby and she will come down. The moment i saw her...well....look slightly different from her photo as she was without any make up and look much darker. I thought she was Malay in the photo but she look like Indian in real person.

In the room....ask me to strip and i told her...no need massage, just do the rest. She gladly obliged. During urut batin sesion.she told me she is Indian mixed Malay.but i woud say she looks 80% Indian.
The batin session was so-so...decent but not enough strength and too short. Like maybe 5min. Then she proceed to B2B....she said B2B must put oil....but i do not like the oily B2B...so i say...skip the B2B...go straight to BJ.

Here is when things get interesting.
I had one of the best BBBJ session in ages.
It was combination of very good teasing, powerful sucking, deep throat, ball sucking, with a lot if saliva until my groin area is all wet. The sound effect also good...with eyes contact too.
She use her saliva to also stroke my penis during the BJ session...really pro.
She is really good in her trade...trust me.

But i cannot cum easily with BJ...not her fault. It is just me.
So after a good 10min of very good Bbbj...i told her to HJ me.
She obliged. During HJ....i try to finger her (she was only with her panties)...she said no. I respect her.
But after another 5min or so...i dont feel like cumming...even after i told her to suck my nipples which usually does the trick.

So i asked if i can tit-fuck her.
She has very solid C cup...not really huge but soft enough and quite a handful. She said ok....so i continue to fuck her boobs with some oil...quite a nice experience. She was lying down and i just ride on her body with my dick in between her compressed boobs. She has never done that b4 so i guess she feel excited too. I think if she has a D cup it would be better. C cupper is a tad too small for tit fucking.

When i sensed that i am cumming...i stop the tit fucking and i mastebate myself while still riding on her body/tummy. While doing that...i try my luck again to dig her pussy (with hand behind my back as i was sitting on her tummy) and this time she let me. She has shaved pussy but still dry. I continue to rub her pussy with one hand behind my back and and jerking myself with another while sitting on her tummy. Not really sitting lah but almost like kneeling.

I finally shoot my cum. Although she did try to catch it with towel but still quite some landed on her face and shoulder.

Overall...quite a nice and exotic experience.

Name: Adele (Freelancer, Indian mixed Malay)
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 - a little plum but not fat
Boobs : 7/10 - solid C cup with hard nipples.
Massage: didnt try
Batin: 6/10 - decent but hope can be longer
B2B: didnt try because i dont like oily B2B.
Bbbj: 11/10 - simply one of the best
Attitude: 8/10. Quite accomodating. Able to have good conversation.

This gives me better confidence in finding genuine Freelancer in the future. Not all FL in michat are con artist it seems.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1