The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Doing the laundry would be another interesting encounter. As we take turns using the dryer. Normally, a dryer session is about 30mins to 1 hour. Depending on whether you insert 1 or 2 dollar. And often, we would do and return to our room. And at times, we forget to collect after an hour is up and someone will help us remove and place it in our laundry basket.

Of course, when u take out the Laundry, u roughly know whether is it a guy or Girls. Their underwear/ lingerie hints about their preference. G strings and all. Few occasion I am in the midst of it when they come along to collect. Blushing as they saw me scooping out their g strings and lacy bra. Looks really is deceiving. The really guai one would shockingly have the sexiest of lingerie.
Happened to me too. Really want to use the washing machine and dryer, so have to open up and take out the previous laundry so I can use. Guys or girls one I don't care just take, anyway everyone does that also. Sometimes I take out whole laundry is just underwear. Sometimes the girls come and take their laundry while I still taking their's out and can see they very paiseh.
Old 17-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
winnipeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Happened to me too. Really want to use the washing machine and dryer, so have to open up and take out the previous laundry so I can use. Guys or girls one I don't care just take, anyway everyone does that also. Sometimes I take out whole laundry is just underwear. Sometimes the girls come and take their laundry while I still taking their's out and can see they very paiseh.
Thanks for sharing. Hope you can share more.
Old 17-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KechilPuteri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Nice share bro, hope to read more.
Old 17-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
EasternBreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow. Recently one of my hall og mates needed to collect T-shirt’s from supplier during one of the school days. As she had a lecture to attend. She asked me to help her and gave me her keys and leave the shirts in her room once it arrived to the hall office. She passed me the delivery guy number. Can’t believe how happy I was at this opportunity. On top of the laundry basket was her freshly deposited fbt with a cute white panty and a well worn hall t shirt.
Nice update TS, thanks!
Old 17-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

once i helped my friend to collect her laundry as she was busy with classes.
Found a couple of g string and lacy bras. nicely licked her panties and left it there after.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Recently, Nus ntu got hit hard by all the voyeurism in the toilet. But anyone with luck on the laundry basket ?
Old 06-05-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
smallpocketman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow. Recently, Nus ntu got hit hard by all the voyeurism in the toilet. But anyone with luck on the laundry basket ?
The peepers target laundry basket?
Old 06-05-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custy View Post
Those who hide behind the doors are so obvious they are braless
Not really, it can be becos some guy is in the room and have to hide behind the door
Old 06-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
One day, I decided to skip a boring lecture and sleep in. Then when I woke up, I realised she had turn down her blinds but due to my angle I could still see movement in her room. It was clear that there were 2 ppl in it. Then I noticed her hand was against the glass panel and can see glimpses of her naked breast. Due to the movement of the blinds , I was pretty certain she was being hump from behind.
It could be me humping my girl if she wasn't angmo, lol

As the blocks in PGP are facing each other. I have seen girl changing in the room. Too bad I have no bino or digital camera decade ago
Old 06-05-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

I used to stay in a double room and my room mate typically go back to stay with parents on weekend.

That was the best time to bring my girl back to hostel for some romantic time together.

One Saturday night, she was riding on me fully naked. I was about to cum when the door suddenly open. My room mate saw everything but he quickly closed the door and keep saying sorry.

He went back home and SMS me to apologize, I didn't reply him cos it wasn't his fault. Since then my girl stopped coming to hostel and didn't talk to my roommate for weeks. LoL
Old 06-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I used to stay in a double room and my room mate typically go back to stay with parents on weekend.

That was the best time to bring my girl back to hostel for some romantic time together.

One Saturday night, she was riding on me fully naked. I was about to cum when the door suddenly open. My room mate saw everything but he quickly closed the door and keep saying sorry.

He went back home and SMS me to apologize, I didn't reply him cos it wasn't his fault. Since then my girl stopped coming to hostel and didn't talk to my roommate for weeks. LoL
Haha must be awkward for your roommate
Old 07-05-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewislow View Post
Haha must be awkward for your roommate
Awkward for us too cos he saw us fully naked. Problem with our door is that there isn't a latch to prevent opening from outside, so we have no time to even cover our body.

Since then, he will sms me before going back hostel on weekends
Old 08-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpocketman View Post
The peepers target laundry basket?
Hahaha I don’t peep. I sniff panty. Haha. I also got some from girls that sleepover with me. When you have the real deal. You wouldn’t want a panty
Old 08-05-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 7
JxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Awkward for us too cos he saw us fully naked. Problem with our door is that there isn't a latch to prevent opening from outside, so we have no time to even cover our body.

Your room mate quite considerate eh
Old 08-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Did he requested for a threesome?

Out of courtesy and Asian culture, he texted you. But deep down inside him, he wants to watch/see it, or even have sex with your gf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1