The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Siao Kia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Have sex in camp

Actually this topic quite fun, but then sex in camp, I suppose if get caught, regular will be given court martial and discharge .... NSmen I suppose go TDB ...
Old 29-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon View Post
....shall named the 2nd sarge as Sharon.She have the height of a model around 170cm,and slim figure unlike those normal signed on girls .....She is under the HQ branch in QM department,then at that time i was a LCP in the HQ branch too,i cannot say my department because i believe some of my bros will kw me (hehe).

Sharon drive a red liscence number plate car (Weekend Car),Cherolet optra 1.6 black colour coating.Clever choice and save $ especially regulars which stay in camp from dawn to dusk.
.....So in HQ Branch most of the staff respect me,even the OC. Enjoy Bros
Good start bro, but U may have let out the identities of both of U liao....
Old 29-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

Do not have to worry for me Bro,

Because if they know who i am or know who the sarge is,maybe our bros can know her and who knows maybe mught a chance to try the feeling

Old 29-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

more more more ...........
Old 29-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

Firstly have to thks to my bros here for supporting the story.

Sorry was too busy jus now in office,that i forget to continue.

Now reach home then i remember i forgot to write the later part.

Here goes

On that day,our battlion started to move out to thailand for exercise.As under the HQ Company,we have to go as the 1st batch to coordinate everything in thailand base.All the first batch staff will be taking SQ airplane,so i was also entitled to board the SQ Airline (hehe),pity all those chiong suan chiong hai-Hokkien (means have to run mountain run sea) buddies although they can stay in singapore 1 more day,but they have to take Thail Airways.

Once touched down in thailand,faster clear the immigration check and proceed outside to take my smoking break (DFS Ciggies),i buy one carton think can smoke until die unlike in singapore must consider how many sticks to smoke everyday to sace $ (Government salary for NSf is So pathetic)

Take the coach and arrive the Thailand base (kamchamuri) i think it was the name,sorry if i spell wrongly.Help the CSM to assign different company,different platoons their bunks.Oh ya forgot to mention,there is total 3 Female Regulars with us in this exercise,Well Sharon is the prettiest compared in the camp because other 2 is indian (Yucks)

The Female Bunk block is next to the HQ Bun block,at last a day of running all the task finally can take a shower,Well all bros who go thailand exercise before should know guys shower area is open,and with a very very big concrete bathtub in the centre.Since i and a few guys were the 1st batch,we faster fill up the whole tub with water,and jump inside (SPLASH),so shiok,can swim (haha)

Then 1 of the guys faster waved his hand and signal to keep quiet,and point his finger to outside.We look at the direction then saw the 3 females walk past our shower area,with towel,looks like they also want to have a cool shower after a tiring day.

Wow,That was the 1st time i see Sharon in PT Shorts and Army singlet,i never realise her hair is so long until waist length,as she always wear beret all jockey cap back in singapore.Then her skin complexion is so white,her legs is really long and slender,and i could now estimate her breast is about B-Cup,as she wearing the singlet.

I was thinking OMG,she could be a model instead, y waste time come here and serve army.Although she is not those pretty face but at least she is average.Such a temptation,all those wild thoughts running through my mind.

Suddenly

Ken (guy 1) : Ben,your didi is standing, hahahaha! you gay izzit? shower with guys also stand.
All the guys start laughing loudly HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Me ( Ben) : F*** lah,if i gay,then all better now bend down now,i hsall screwed you upside down,N* B**!!!
Brian ( guy 2) : We so scare!!!!haHaHaHa!

Then we start splashing water at each other,scooping up the water with small pails or containers and waste no time in playing water war.

From far,we can hear the Gals giggling away.they must be thinking we are so childish.

Ben Shouting) Sergent,Don't act lah,standing there and laugh,you wan to join us right ( with a cheeky tone)
Sharon : (Shoutinh back) Ben, you think you are funny izzit ( Joking Tone)
Ben : No lah,u,sergent Layla and sergent Julie keep laughin mah. ( chuckling )
Sharon : Don't want lah, join you all,also nothing great to see,to play also.
Brian : Sure anot? Sergent Sharon, you cant see anything , then you say nothing great to see.Wait i scare you see liao, You cant your eyes off it (hahahahahaha!)
Sergent Layla : Guys enough! don;t go overboard and push your luck! OKIE?
Me,Brian,Ben : YES SERGENT!!!!!!!!!! ( Shout and Reply back with Cheeky tone again)

Bros,Hope you all can imagine the scene,hope you all like it.
Don't be dissapointed,the story does not ends here,it is just the begining of the real fun.

Shall continue again tomorrow,
Old 29-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
loveFL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon
....shall named the 2nd sarge as Sharon.She have the height of a model around 170cm,and slim figure unlike those normal signed on girls .....She is under the HQ branch in QM department,then at that time i was a LCP in the HQ branch too,i cannot say my department because i believe some of my bros will kw me (hehe).

Sharon drive a red liscence number plate car (Weekend Car),Cherolet optra 1.6 black colour coating.Clever choice and save $ especially regulars which stay in camp from dawn to dusk.
.....So in HQ Branch most of the staff respect me,even the OC. Enjoy Bros

You might get her into problem if any high ranks ppls come to this forum.
Old 29-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Samster

loveFL Bro,

I have think about this before,that is y i never use her real name,never specific which branch of QM Department and also the model of the car i also change.

Well i share story is not to get any1 into trouble or want to hurt any1.

I just want to make all my bro here happy!
Old 30-08-2007, 03:27 AM
SSBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Can post more details?
yes,more detail please....
Old 30-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mugenrsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
if some brothers serving nsf during year 1997 to 2000 in armour centre in sungei gedong. then they will know about this 2nd sarge named annie. she is one hottie but to me i think she is more of like any rider. because at one time you get to see she is with one officer and then next she is with another storeman as boyfriend.

nothing to shout about, we used to work together. then go clubbing. she like to drink. so one time we go clubbing and then in my car she ask whether can stay in my house for that night as the next day is sunday. so everything is like a ONS. and next day we parted and monday we went back to work. and she take it as nothing happened.

but i heard she with one officer and then they slept together at the officer bunk. and what they do i dont know.

cheers
i do agree she's a hottie....each time she walks past, all activities stop & everyone will drool @her....
Old 30-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
ops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of light

ah hah. annie. at that point of time, not many cunt ard camp and she was previously from SOA. would fail to turn head whenever SOA got runs.coz all the starved pricks ard. heard about the in officer's bunk thiny as well.

you could have been my camp mate
Old 30-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
n8250 is one of the Best!n8250 is one of the Best!n8250 is one of the Best!

Nice story...
Thanks Bro, carry on pls...
Pls pm me if I have yet return the favour.
Old 30-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Cocky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCocky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I didnt really have SEX in camp. But did have a short fling with 1 of my female trainee when I was an instructor at Sembewang camp.......! Anyway, that was long time ago.

We managed to sex a couple of times, in hotel, her house & garden but never have it in the camp.
Old 30-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Good thread...renting flat here
Old 30-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Good thread...renting flat here

Rent me a bed in one of your room, hor bo? Cheap cheap... better to camp in tent bah.
Old 30-08-2007, 12:15 PM
QQme

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber27 View Post
Rent me a bed in one of your room, hor bo? Cheap cheap... better to camp in tent bah.
You so free meh, cum here rent room .... no work izzit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1