The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Lastseconds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Days In Changi Women's Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Knn, your Imagination is powderful.
Couldn't agree more!
Old 27-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

another camp site for good reading, just hope TS don't MIA..
Old 27-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7277 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Xia likes the story! A bit like Korean drama
Old 27-12-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hutga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, hoping to read more
Old 27-12-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Limpei also like your idea..it got this type of prison..a lot dun mind extending their stay.
Old 28-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
Darknights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp camp~
Old 28-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 28-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 28-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Rage is champion alledy. When Ms Peh is ready I want to lick her ass. Ok?
Old 28-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Massive thanks to all bros for support and compliments!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stef woke me up as it was time to go out for dinner. She held my hand and protected me as she promised as we made our way to the canteen, and everyone stared at me like they wanted to eat me. I had no choice but to stick closer to her. As we all queued up to get our food, I got molested multiple times when the girls behind me grabbed my ass and my crotch. I complained to Stef who was in front of me, and she quickly switched spots with me while giving the other girls a death stare.

As we got to our table to eat, the guard in charge, Mdm Ying, approached me.

"Hey newbie. Everything ok in here so far?"

Stef didn't even bother to turn. She knew I wasn't going to tell that she had raped me just now.

"Yes ma'am, thanks for asking. Everything is fine."

She picks up my arm.

"How come you have a bruise on your arm? Did anyone bully you?"

"No ma'am, I...knocked on the cell door. Really, I'm doing ok."

"Later come first aid room and see me, I help you put some ointment. You all better don't bully him understand?"

Everyone at the table complied with a "yes madam". I felt touched...finally someone who showed me real concern in here. But Stef quickly leaned in, grabbed my balls and warned.

"You better don't tell her any nonsense or tonight you will get it, understand? If they transfer you to a different cell, I make sure whoever's with you will abuse you worse than I!"

"Ow ow...yes zehzeh!"

She let go, smiled, and then gave me her chicken drumstick. This sick woman is abusing and warming up to me at the same time, I dunno how I'm supposed to feel about her.

After dinner, I head to the medic room to see Mdm Ying for medical attention. She's very cute, especially when she smiles. The blinds are drawn as she grabbed a tube of ointment and began applying it on my forearm on the spot where Stef had bruised me in my struggle against her rape. But as she lifted my sleeve, she saw another bruise.

"2049! What is this?"

"Nothing madam!"

"You say you knock on cell door how many times?"

I stayed silent.

"If you don't tell me how am I supposed to help you? Were you raped?"

My eyes widened at the word, but I quickly remained my composure and kept my lips sealed. Mdm Ying puts her hand on her face, frustrated that I refused to eat out my abuser.

"Stand up and take off everything."

I'm unwilling, but did as she told and stripped naked. Thankfully, there weren't many other injuries, but my cock was still sore and she could see it. There are also a few bruises around my groin area from Stef's rough riding. Mdm Ying put on latex gloves, applied a cool gel on her hands, and then started stroking my penis. The coolness stings at first, but slowly became pleasurable and subdued the pain. Her other hand moved to massage my balls.

From this angle, I was able to stare inside Mdm Ying's uniform and see that she's wearing a lacy light pink bra. Her breasts are quite ample too. My cock inevitable started getting hard from this combined stimulus. Mdm Ying looks up and noticed what I'm looking at.

"You looking inside my shirt?"

"Sorry madam! Accidentally!"

She treated it as nothing and continued stroking me, even as my cock got harder and harder. Her face was also really close to my cock, that I could feel her warm breaths landing on my penis. Precum was leaking out and getting all over her hands, but she couldn't tell because of the gel. She stroked and groped and I continued staring at her bra...until I finally buay tahan.

I ejaculate, and the first line of semen struck her on her lips, the second on her uniform, and the rest all over her pants. She quickly takes a step back to dodge, but most of the damage had been done.

"Bloody hell! Who said you can cum! Want to cum also never make noise!" she yelled angrily while spitting out the cum that got on her mouth.

"Sorry ma'am sorry!!" I apologised profusely even as I was still ejaculating the last of my sperm.

Mdm Ying was quite forgiving and just silently wiped everything with tissue paper. She must be feeling sorry for me being abused in here. Still, I felt damn bad that this nice prison officer had been trying to help me, and yet I came all over her.

"Go shower!" she ordered.

"Yes madam! So sorry again!"
Old 28-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OngJenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story TS, support & support!
Old 28-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah knn this is gd!
Your story is a breath of fresh air
Old 28-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

poor thing lol.............
Old 28-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
TickoBigLarryy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u have such an active imagination sia
Old 28-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
ah... this one very powderful. Keep em Cumming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1