The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Arnold66SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ladies Only Please: For Educational Purposes

Sweet ladies of the forum, I have one request to you: if you could share your most amazing sexperience story - what happened, how it happened, why was it the most amazing for you. Purely for educational purposes so we may all learn, straight from the ladies, about Robbie Williams.

Gentlemen may post only if you are sure your sexperience was the most amazing for your female partner

学无止境 学海无涯
Old 23-01-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladies Only Please: For Educational Purposes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold66SG View Post
Sweet ladies of the forum, I have one request to you: if you could share your most amazing sexperience story - what happened, how it happened, why was it the most amazing for you. Purely for educational purposes so we may all learn, straight from the ladies, about Robbie Williams.

Gentlemen may post only if you are sure your sexperience was the most amazing for your female partner

学无止境 学海无涯
Hahaha, to fullfiled Ur fantasy?
Old 25-01-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Arnold66SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladies Only Please: For Educational Purposes

Yo bro hawk007, not sure if you feel the same, not about fantasy, but just find that not enough stories written by females telling female perspective, same like AV, majority is guy producer for guy to enjoy. Just hope more females share what really makes their day in the bedroom!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1