The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I was quoted $200 for Ovn by some PRC/Taiwan girls. They say they live alone and can sleep at their place. Anyone experience b4?
Bro,

Don't believe her.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skenat View Post
Be careful of a scammer 欣欣 wechatid: luxin_1103.

Claims to be from Nanyang Poly, and needed money. $100 for 2 hrs or $300 for overnight. Lucky I came here to check.

Since studying at Nanyang Poly, asked her to just reply me a few question in English as to what course she studying. She told me that if I don;t believe her, no need to continue.... confirm scam. Wanted to meet at bugis MRT where there is ATM machine.

Be careful bros..
If it's really a SYT fr NYP, then its really a steal for $100!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
EL122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanna trade contact for lady on wechat? have 1 MILF. Quite chio and horny in Punggol. National chinese staying locally. in return, u just ensure yours is MILF too ok?
Old 09-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tony2981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats her wechat id bro? i have few to exchange
Old 09-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Idunno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. jin envy ..
You guys
Old 10-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Pm sent and replied to some bros for contact exchange
Old 10-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2981 View Post
Bro, just give me the good one will do. don't need too many, haha
Old 10-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidental View Post
to add on, i didn't sign the authorisation to trade like some Bro did. I play the mind games with her back, letting her think i got more money at later stage for her to con, so she didn't touch my cash so fast.

I read online about similar happening by then, so i quickly smoke the girl and say my father got heart attack and need money urgently, next time when my fix deposit money come back Next month I invest more etc.

I believe she think i got more money to con next month thus didn't touch my money.

I contacted the company thru their online chat ( customer service) and request immediate remittance of all my money back to spore. They did manage to do it within a day or two, Heng they quite efficient. Haha.

Of cos before that i change my password first before the girl can do anything.

Few days later she found out I change password she very angry but i just pretend i don't know anything until i have back all my money, minus the currency exchange losses amounting to sgd300++

I very Heng liao.

To all those Bro who kenna similar story,
Pls make some effort to write your story,

At least post those companies 's name to warn other bros who may be doing a search on those and let them be warn.

These con man really treat as sinkies like easy prey and idiot.

I admit we are gullible + chee hong.

Abit of me think it's karma, for all the girls i up throughout the playing years. Haha

Life goes around in a circle..

P.s: anyone got girl keen in diff room swing, Pls pte msg me.
Couple swing but swap in diff hotel rooms. Haha
Anyone experienced something similar recently? Girl adds you on WeChat and chats with you. Eventually asks you to open a trading account.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
Anyone experienced something similar recently? Girl adds you on WeChat and chats with you. Eventually asks you to open a trading account.
This is very common one. Else, why do you think they are so free to chat with you?
Old 10-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
This is very common one. Else, why do you think they are so free to chat with you?
So what's the scam?
Old 10-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Wah seems like there was already a chat on Wechat scams, I went to create my own one. Let me share mine, of what tactics they use nowadays.

Hi bros, this is unlike other wechat scams whereby you're paying money for sex.

So a girl who is based in China (Beijing) actually, has been chatting with me for about 2 months, so I thought she was an ordinary girl etc.

I know she works in the entertainment (movies) industry, not as an actress, and have been showing me some of her investment portfolios. specific to the movies.

Apparently, in China, you are able to invest in an upcoming movie, and when the movie is showing and near to the end, you will get paid your returns based on how well the movie does.

So she was asking me to combine with her to make an investment of $500k RMB, of which I will come out with $200k RMB and she herself $300k RMB in a movie called "测谎人" but the caveat is that I will have to give her 10% of the profits that I make.

She even sent me a contract that I will need to sign with the movie company itself with details of the movie, bank account etc. to transfer to. (how believable right)

I was thinking, man it looks like the China scammers have evolved because this deal sounds more credible than the other so called scams, and actually got me believing that she was genuinely making friends.

So guys do watch out for similar such cases, of course I have no way of verifying whether it's really a scam and I don't intend to, but just take note in case your receive similar messages.

And after posting about the thread, it seems like another bro here was offered the same 测谎人 movie. Hahaha.

Do share your similar experiences.
Most ironical part of the entire scam is the movie title "测谎人"....
Who is lying ?
Old 11-01-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
So what's the scam?
Invest into some their investment in HK, u think will see your $$ again
Old 11-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2981 View Post
2 more MILF, concurred 1. u want?
Old 12-01-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mic7762 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL122 View Post
2 more MILF, concurred 1. u want?
hi bro. I'm interested. can share? thanks😊
Old 12-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Talking abt wechat scams, hv gone in to look see look see as recommended by bros here but so far found practically all r guys inside there waiting to be hit...sigh..but it would of cos be better for the ladies if they wanna hit up guys...plenty of them for the taking....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1