The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
edison86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by shndashma View Post
It's beside the laundry place on Rowell road, it's the only laundry place there, you can't miss it, it's on Google maps too, if you type in Rowell Road laundry. You can walk from
Farrer Park MRT Station too.

Still cannot find, anyoje can pm me. What's their operating hours?
Old 15-11-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edison86 View Post
Still cannot find, anyoje can pm me. What's their operating hours?
I guess you need a bro to meet up with you and bring you there for a group bang session. Hehehe
Old 16-11-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made my way to "The Gate" yesterday for the first time, took the first pretty one I saw. Kind of regret bcos Zara kept pulling me after I choose already, even ask me for threesome, but I didn't have enough time. Definitely choosing Zara on my next trip back.
Old 17-11-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

FR - Went last Saturday to see and maybe sample. Thought there wasn't anyone good and then asked for Catrina, have to admit she wasn't bad look. Nice ass and tits. Lots of frenching and blowing each other. She tried to cum but she already came in a session before. But i have to say her GFE is very nice. She then laid back and i fucked her hard in missionary. In the end i creampied her.

But like the last bro, Zara came in and asked for threesome but i didn't want as i wanted to concentrate on Catrina. Next time i probably will try her and maybe Diamond together.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
FR - Went last Saturday to see and maybe sample. Thought there wasn't anyone good and then asked for Catrina, have to admit she wasn't bad look. Nice ass and tits. Lots of frenching and blowing each other. She tried to cum but she already came in a session before. But i have to say her GFE is very nice. She then laid back and i fucked her hard in missionary. In the end i creampied her.

But like the last bro, Zara came in and asked for threesome but i didn't want as i wanted to concentrate on Catrina. Next time i probably will try her and maybe Diamond together.
Sounds like a good time bro, did you raw her cos you said creampie?
Old 17-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Katrina yesterday. Did not disappoint.
Prefer hard doggy.style.

Gave a good tip.

Any bros able to give me a recommendation since Katrina is leaving this week?
Old 17-11-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros heading down today?
Old 17-11-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Long FR on Katrina so bros bear with me. $40 dmg and she’s leaving next Mon morning.

Today only 8 girls so staircase nt packed and easy to spot. She’s seated at the front with mask, zara is seated near the top, also with mask. Feminine, petite but with nice assets. Of course her assets cant be compared to ezara but its gd enough. C cup boobs but still able to feel the hard silicone, ass is round by the side, a little smaller than bubble butt. Oh, she produces milk haha.

Facial feature: Imho, i personally feel that she legit looks like Jade Rasif. Not a time watcher at all.

Went to her room and while i removed my clothes, she’s alr naked and patiently waiting for me. Told me to lie down first and proceeds to wet wipe my nipples, cock and asshole. Cap on and bj me. A good 5 mins bj with AR. Really pleasurable. But damn halfway thru, one lb was shouting to her cust not to kiss her. Kept shouting until i no mood and got soft. Cust was a 100kg malay dude and the lb wasnt feeling him at all and told him nt to hug her and just fuck her as she lost her mood.

I kept saying sorry to Katrina for getting soft but she’s like your gf, telling u its ok and do it slowly and proceeds to french you like mo tomorrow. Shes a very gd kisser. Got hard again and she got on top of me. Cowgirl position is my fav pos. Ride me hard until i had to stop her. Halfway thru, zara came in, didnt ask for threesome but just took out her cock and play with it. It was Katrina who asked if i wanted threesome haha. We switched to missionary and it was good. Her slutty yet shy face gave me an adrenaline rush. Switched to doggy to try her ass out. Like i mentioned earlier, it is round from the side, not bubble butt round. But waist is small so the grip and banging is a perfect match.

To end it off, i decided to cum on her. Removed cap and sprayed on her tummy. She even teased me to cim while i was alr cumming. After i came, she asked if i can second round haha. Damn

Comparing ezara and kat, i would prefer kat for her overall gfe. But still both are good. Only 24yo. Her outcall rate: 200 can nego

Last edited by lustandfast; 17-11-2023 at 06:53 PM.
Old 17-11-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
If she likes you, shld be able to raw her
Old 17-11-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
edison86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I guess you need a bro to meet up with you and bring you there for a group bang session. Hehehe
I found it and tried karina, she was calling her own name when i was there. She say she already cum 3 tines today. They operate till 12midnight.
Old 18-11-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Long FR on Katrina so bros bear with me. $40 dmg and she’s leaving next Mon morning.

Today only 8 girls so staircase nt packed and easy to spot. She’s seated at the front with mask, zara is seated near the top, also with mask. Feminine, petite but with nice assets. Of course her assets cant be compared to ezara but its gd enough. C cup boobs but still able to feel the hard silicone, ass is round by the side, a little smaller than bubble butt. Oh, she produces milk haha.

Facial feature: Imho, i personally feel that she legit looks like Jade Rasif. Not a time watcher at all.

Went to her room and while i removed my clothes, she’s alr naked and patiently waiting for me. Told me to lie down first and proceeds to wet wipe my nipples, cock and asshole. Cap on and bj me. A good 5 mins bj with AR. Really pleasurable. But damn halfway thru, one lb was shouting to her cust not to kiss her. Kept shouting until i no mood and got soft. Cust was a 100kg malay dude and the lb wasnt feeling him at all and told him nt to hug her and just fuck her as she lost her mood.

I kept saying sorry to Katrina for getting soft but she’s like your gf, telling u its ok and do it slowly and proceeds to french you like mo tomorrow. Shes a very gd kisser. Got hard again and she got on top of me. Cowgirl position is my fav pos. Ride me hard until i had to stop her. Halfway thru, zara came in, didnt ask for threesome but just took out her cock and play with it. It was Katrina who asked if i wanted threesome haha. We switched to missionary and it was good. Her slutty yet shy face gave me an adrenaline rush. Switched to doggy to try her ass out. Like i mentioned earlier, it is round from the side, not bubble butt round. But waist is small so the grip and banging is a perfect match.

To end it off, i decided to cum on her. Removed cap and sprayed on her tummy. She even teased me to cim while i was alr cumming. After i came, she asked if i can second round haha. Damn

Comparing ezara and kat, i would prefer kat for her overall gfe. But still both are good. Only 24yo. Her outcall rate: 200 can nego
Lol yeah, the way she bj n look up at you is good & I have the pics to testify it 😈😅
Old 18-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
At first it was a capped but mid way fucking the condom slipped out so small head take over big head and i did it raw. Like i mentioned, i creampied her.

Thinking about it now, it's damn scary/stupid and i do regret it but what's done is done.
Old 18-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Lol yeah, the way she bj n look up at you is good & I have the pics to testify it 😈😅
hahaha same bro 🤫
Old 18-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chungus901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Catrina has left guys missed out on her but heard shes coming back on December
I didn't want to waste the trip so picked another was a pretty mid session even though I tipped her $10
Old 19-11-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
hahaha same bro 🤫
👏🫰🙌 Nasty boys! 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1