The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi i am going this friday, wanna join?
Bro lee, im able to take off on weekend
Old 18-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
700k is possible young , good body but is new gal and not very pretty.Is depend on how you bargain and if you are the house regular.
For business there is alway peak and off peak. Basically is supply and demand.
lolzzz
got it once
700k heavily recommend by the okt
young but too thin for my standard
and yupz she new to tis industry and cant really "work"
but then again 700k onli so give & take is stil ok
Old 18-07-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got this babe one of my fav ones she charges 750, dead fish kind of service but i love her butt shape...so ii was worth it and she was willing for all kind of positions...so was fine. Had to force her to blow but wasn't a decent bj still i loved the f. I went to the same villa last april but it was closed, seems like the okt left. Another time i got this gal from milf villa and was charged 700, super crappy body...boobs like dead puffer fish over sized thighs with skinny butt..her service was ok which was the saving grace. only thing she begged to go without condom to f her ass bloody irritating man.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
impossible to stay 24 hrs unless your gf who became super glue...in fact virtually impossible to find overnight with budget...

back in 2000 or even earlier our sgd are big bullock carts...haizzz...now most mongering places are crazy prices...
I think you are wrong to say in 2000 or early our sgd are big bullock carts. Our sgd began to transfer into big wheel only started in 2014. Our 1.06sgd can change to 10000 rupiah. In 2000 2sgd can change to 10000. But call chicken also consider cheap because sgd 100 change to 500000 rupiah can call 2 chicken because 1 chick for 250000 only.

More early more expensive except for 1998. Our sgd 1.72 change to 10000. When i book chick in 1996 i pay only 160000 rupiah nia . Cheap bo? Ans is expensive because 10000 rupiah is sgd 6. So book fee is sgd 96.

Chicken fee from 160000 -slowly slowly up until 1 m- or more. IF sgd lose strengh . 10000rupiah----2sgd like in yr 2000 or worst. Do u think the okt will lower the fee? Now oil also cheap but do u see ferry ticket price down?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
I got this babe one of my fav ones she charges 750, dead fish kind of service but i love her butt shape...so ii was worth it and she was willing for all kind of positions...so was fine. Had to force her to blow but wasn't a decent bj still i loved the f. I went to the same villa last april but it was closed, seems like the okt left. Another time i got this gal from milf villa and was charged 700, super crappy body...boobs like dead puffer fish over sized thighs with skinny butt..her service was ok which was the saving grace. only thing she begged to go without condom to f her ass bloody irritating man.
ups ya points! 👌
Old 19-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhPui8 View Post
I think you are wrong to say in 2000 or early our sgd are big bullock carts. Our sgd began to transfer into big wheel only started in 2014. Our 1.06sgd can change to 10000 rupiah. In 2000 2sgd can change to 10000. But call chicken also consider cheap because sgd 100 change to 500000 rupiah can call 2 chicken because 1 chick for 250000 only.

More early more expensive except for 1998. Our sgd 1.72 change to 10000. When i book chick in 1996 i pay only 160000 rupiah nia . Cheap bo? Ans is expensive because 10000 rupiah is sgd 6. So book fee is sgd 96.

Chicken fee from 160000 -slowly slowly up until 1 m- or more. IF sgd lose strengh . 10000rupiah----2sgd like in yr 2000 or worst. Do u think the okt will lower the fee? Now oil also cheap but do u see ferry ticket price down?
Yes the currency fluctuated alot even in short periods of few months during the 90s n early 2000s.
But i lucky cheong from 1993 pay abt 40-$50 sgd no matter what the currency rate. I remembered 1st time i paid 150k for a Ang Pai, the others were 130k.xchanged rate abt 1 to 3000. She was a nympho n iniate 5 sextisfying raw rds. I began going Balai very frequently staying few days or more each time.Likely done few hundred Girls n they were out to please w gfe.
Then the price went up to abt 400-500k as progressed to early 2000s when rate 6-7000 to 1 sgd. The ferry price also went up quite much n they started the departure tax.
That was the period i stopped n ventured to China during the barber shops era where a pop was as cheap as 10 sgd in alleys.
Great memories of Balai or China, thought always put a smile on me.

Last edited by datou; 19-07-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhPui8 View Post
Do u think the okt will lower the fee? Now oil also cheap but do u see ferry ticket price down?
Normally Okt would never lower their price. Unless one is his regular customer. Even can lower or bargain..but how much can one save? Maybe 100K lower than standard price. Dont forget each time official ask for undertable money, Okt also want to earn...so have to push up the prices.

Thank you
Old 20-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Normally Okt would never lower their price. Unless one is his regular customer. Even can lower or bargain..but how much can one save? Maybe 100K lower than standard price. Dont forget each time official ask for undertable money, Okt also want to earn...so have to push up the prices.
haha...fully agreed...just dun want any okt clones in SBF to treat us cheongster like carrothead...

when I went to the villa I just walk thru and any okt made offer knowing that I had walked thru every villa...since I am not particular and not choosing wife...the okt at the end knew if want to clinch my deal will have to offer something lower and attractive becos I can always re-trace back to the earlier villas...

sure money is yours and you can spend anyway you like..here field report
must be accurate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys
is the 1.2 mill is the highest price for top girl?
Old 22-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfgangxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys
Just a random yet exciting thought...

Anyone here down for a group sex party in Balai? Thinking of getting at least 2 girls per D (or one girl each then exchange)...sort of like orgy...Would anyone here be interested? Or anyone here had done it before in Balai? Not sure if the girls would be up for it though.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgangxx View Post
Hey guys

Anyone here down for a group sex party in Balai? Thinking of getting at least 2 girls per D (or one girl each then exchange)...sort of like orgy...Would anyone here be interested? Or anyone here had done it before in Balai? Not sure if the girls would be up for it though.
my dick is too small to join this
i imagine if we ask the driver to source willing girls it can be done easily
if i may, the junior suite in 21 karimun in best suited for this
4 rooms all interconnected via the balcony easy to congregate or girl to exchange room. or chance of outdoor romping
Old 23-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgangxx View Post
Hey guys

I am always wondering if i get 2 girls (雙飛) or more, wouldnt the girls mind my dick (with cap) poke one pussy n jump to another without changing a new cap? Which may passed STD fr one girl to another fr the same cap? If so, we have to keep changing condom lol..
Sorry bros a bit off topic here.
Could any bro advise?
Old 23-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
I am always wondering if i get 2 girls (雙飛) or more, wouldnt the girls mind my dick (with cap) poke one pussy n jump to another without changing a new cap? Which may passed STD fr one girl to another fr the same cap? If so, we have to keep changing condom lol..
Sorry bros a bit off topic here.
Could any bro advise?
Yup, very ma fan...had 2 tarma many moons ago...one pair PRC (2006) and one pair Viets (2007)...have to change cd before poking...sometimes was offered tarma but din bother to take offer anymore...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yup, very ma fan...had 2 tarma many moons ago...one pair PRC (2006) and one pair Viets (2007)...have to change cd before poking...sometimes was offered tarma but din bother to take offer anymore...
Old man Liao ....555

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Which may passed STD fr one girl to another fr the same cap? If so, we have to keep changing condom lol..
If passing STD from 1 gal to another while wearing a cap is not a concern 2 u but keep changing condom is troublesome, then don't wear one.

Last edited by fde83; 23-07-2018 at 11:47 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1