The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
krayonical is one of the Best!krayonical is one of the Best!krayonical is one of the Best!
What if we go for massage without extras?

Probably a stupid qn but, what if sometimes we go to these massage joints that have extras but maybe that day just no feels and don't want extra. Will the MLs be black faced or will u be "blackmarked"?
Old 28-07-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: What if we go for massage without extras?

That depends on where you go? No problems with clean joints.
Old 28-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential

Like bro Tkee said, clean joints safest if want to completely avoid the question, best solution would be to have diff mp for different... relaxation

Alternatively, can just make it clear to the ml that today not in the mood for hanky panky but will be willing to tip. That should solve the blackface problems.
Old 28-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

yes easy to choose which shop to raid
Old 28-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the best is to tell the ML in advance that you only need normal massage.
if she is ok, then proceed with the massage. if she is not ok, then you can leave that place for another decent joint.

Last edited by rocket1128; 28-07-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 28-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
normally when I not in the mood for hanky panky massage, i will just tell them I am a police here for a good massage,

Once they heard this, normally they will stunned for a few seconds.
After that, they will then try to be cheerful as they don't want to get into trouble with police, of course that session will be very clean.
be careful. you can be charged for impersonation of a public officer.
Old 28-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
be careful. you can be charged for impersonation of a public officer.
oops, just kidding lah, of course I will not tell them that.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krayonical View Post
Probably a stupid qn but, what if sometimes we go to these massage joints that have extras but maybe that day just no feels and don't want extra. Will the MLs be black faced or will u be "blackmarked"?
She told me dont do hj,why come here.
From then onwards i skip that fucking health ctre.
It was toward their end of golden era of health ctre.
Now all close down already.

I told rest of masg kaki ,masg shop better ,though no facilities.
Hj is not compulsory, the gal take 50% of the price of masg.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by krayonical View Post
Bro, sorry. no offence. But yes, your question I have to agree is stupid.

Is like asking if I go to a seafood restaurant and I don't feel like eating seafood that day can I order food without seafood?
Of cos you can.. but at same time obviously the restaurant owner won't be too happy..

My answer will be obviously if you don't feel like having extra or no feel than why go there? Just go straight to clean mp..

If you still go and kenna black face or attitude, all I can say is you backside itchy.. Must ask them beat your backside..

Last edited by simontan82; 28-07-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 29-07-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Depends on the place u go. If it's fuckshop place, confirm have to at least get Hj.

I tried before...went to one of the advertise place. Thought I could simply get a massage if I don't like the girl. Skali the girl told me straight if dun want special come for what. 50 down the drain.
Old 29-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Soory to the boss there, its like inviting trouble for av to come.
Old 30-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

be mentally prepared to be tried by justice bao
Old 30-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

the girl after masg ,come out from room,
Tell or scold recept, next time dont give me this type of customer.

Wonder how many local still work masg shop recept.

Last edited by sionglim; 31-07-2018 at 02:00 AM.
Old 31-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
be mentally prepared to be tried by justice bao
Justice bao = bao green sky?
Old 31-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Gaurantee clear sky.
包清天
Listen to those kenna murdered.

Not sex vice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1