The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!
at what age, the onset of ED n the nagging Wife

at what age does the penis lose erectile strength, and stamina ?
I find that Im still strong (from cucumber to ripe banana hardness), but the wife's nagging accelerates the ED,..and then I cannot perform,..then she complaints even more, suspecting 3rd parties,..and the downward spiral ets worse.
How ?
Old 20-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
bro if u can find a cure for the nagging wife .... u ll be exceedingly rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
I find that Im still strong (from cucumber to ripe banana hardness), but the wife's nagging accelerates the ED,..and then I cannot perform,..then she complaints even more, suspecting 3rd parties,..and the downward spiral ets worse.
How ?
Old 22-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
bro if u can find a cure for the nagging wife .... u ll be exceedingly rich
Yes must do some research to find a cure.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: at what age, the onset of ED n the nagging Wife

for me ... i am starting to experience ED nearing the age of 40.

one common cause is the lack of stamina from my part especially with a bigger belly which made swinging my hips around a lot more difficult. i suppose i should exercise more and lose more weight.

second cause ... is when the woman wants to do it in the dark, which I really hate, because there is no visual stimulation.

third cause ... is the timing ... she likes to do it at night, while I like to do it in the morning. The later at night, the sleepier I get. lol

My excuse now to her is simple, at my age, if she wants me to do all the 'work' then everything has to be under my conditions. which means ... in the morning with sunlight, while I still feel refreshed from just waking up.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 24-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
How ?
Bro. Usually 40 years old onwards. I think your cause of psycholigcal ED is a partner issue.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
PunggolCoastal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Train your stamina hard and eat more protein.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1