The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Errrrrr...... Just recalling some of my past experience as nowadays, keep thinking the past and not really active in sexting. Just occasionally "little brother" has strong urge and happened there is opportunity around, then that is my new chapter of my sex life... sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
ehh how come story started with wife at home, then now become single.
Old 20-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 14
TudourGold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTudourGold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please continue with your story .
Old 20-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
AbaloneBroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stand by with popcorn .
Old 02-05-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is been few months without actions.

I was having a surprise visit from my business associates from other country, she came alone and we used to be very closed friend and sharing all the high and low of the industry we are in. Actually, I am her mentor and trained her up to the level of position she held now.

She called me when I am in the office busy with meetings, she told me she is in town and I thought she is kidding until she asked me to meet her after work at the hotel.

We end up meeting at the restaurant nearby hotel and chat a lot about the past. Is been donkey years we did not chat with each others. She has been promoted to the same level of I am when I met her.

As the restaurant is a bit cold and I suggest to change place. She suggested to her hotel since is quite near. We then walk to the hotel and continue our chat. Sex is least I would expect that evening as we have been not doing since years ago. Her figures are damn good and D cupper with nice ass. The last time we have sex is like 3 years ago and by the way, we broke the records of sex duration. The longest we did is 10 hours with some stop for drinks. Dont believe?? me too, but is real case.

We sat at the sofa and she sit very close to me, as we chat, I suddenly touch on the sex topic where we have broke the record of 10 hours previously. We laugh and by the way, our normal records is minimum 2 hours where most of the time, we did 3 - 4 hours per session as need to go back home, unless we took leave or over weekend, where we enjoy to the fullest.

As we laugh, I hold her hand and staring at her eyes, she blushed and I take my chances to push further, and seal her lips with french kiss. She close her eyes and we have tongue fight. Her hands start roaming my back, same to my hand, we cuddling and hope to wake up her inner desire. As my hand roaming her back and unbutton her bra (she is wearing low back), I move my hand to front and cup her breast, I love the feelings, soft and tender, with small tits. She moan softly and as we broke our lips, she tilt her head high and I licked and kissed her neck and earlobes from left to right and vice versa until she moan louder and louder and then stop me.

I carry her to the bed and start strip her naked while she undress me and my pants. I slowly put her down the bed and continue kissing her while my hand stripping her dress down inch by inch and move south as the dress down and reveal her assets.... wow... still the same old breast but feeling bigger. Her hands holding my heads and moving down and as I squeeze and suck her nipples gently, she let go her moan and hold tight my head. I continue moving down south and by now, I already strip her dress to her ankles and completely removed her dress. As my mouth continue down south to her belly button, suddenly felt tremble as she was getting shock and moan louder. As I have fully stripped her naked. My hands back to roaming her body and grab her breast while my mouth reaching her underpart. As I grasp at her trimmed black forest, she arc her body in anticipate I will lick her juices and the entrance, I am not, I moved to the side and I sit up and holding her 2 legs high and apart.

While she is expecting me to lick her hole, I lick her inner legs instead and is driving her crazy. She look at me with desperate look and fuck me face, I still keeping my pace of licking her both inner legs both side and slowly goes down to her hole. As I position my mouth and licking her juice, she is damn wet already and begging me to fuck her. I still play around her hole area and separate her legs wide, her two legs pressed by me to her shoulder and I play around with her love hole. Until she cant take it anymore and push me aside and ride on me cowgirl, she complained that I make her so desperate to fill up her hole and as she sit on my shaft, she yell "fill me up, fuck me hard" I move against her stream and make my shaft penetrate her more up and down and make her moan loudly. As my move is pull my shaft out and then in again with force from my lower body, she moan and yell "you are so strong, you even move up fuck me hard at bottom, fuck me, fill me deeply, i neeeeddddd you.... fuck me...... harder, harder..... i want your shaft badly..... arh..... shit, I missed this shaft badly.... you should come to me more often..... fuck.... you are damn good..... her body up and down and her breast up and down so fierce and suddenly, she stopped with her back arch back....

I quickly push her aside and I ram her hard and she moan even louder.... fuck.... you...... stop.... I cant take it..... you are so strong.... arhhh..... I love it..... dont stop..... i like it.... harder dear..... harder.... arch.... i am in the cloud, I cant come down now.... arr....... more dear, more....... Suddenly she pushed me away and ran to wash room. I was puzzled and I hear a loud noise of pissing.... She yelled from washroom, you bastard, you make me squirm..... As I wish to sit up, she came up from washroom and push me down hard... not so fast mister..... I want more.

Again, she sit on me and cow girl again, I push her to side and make her lay down aside while separating her upper leg to front and I sit on her leg and penetrate her, as I penetrate her, we start feeling high and moan loud.... dear.... is so good, harder dear.... fuck me harder, is so good in this position.... arg.... I like to see her breast movement - like a dingdong bell, just the direction not in same all the time as it lay side way.

We keep change out position and she moaned non stop. Is like I am sex machine, pleasing her non stop. Missionary, scissors, doggie, her legs on my shoulder, you just name it.... heheh.... other than the side ways fucking where I learnt from my ex... the rest, almost all position you can see in karmasutra being used.

She keep asking for more and I asked her while thrusting her "dear, like my shaft?? You are my slut?? I wanna fuck you till you drop.... how many times already???" she moaned in pleasure.... "Deaarrr...... you.... are great..... I love it.... i want it and I want only you to fill my hole.... never ever others touch me since last session, fuck you are my second man after my husband......... i only want..... you..... fuck me harder..... yea, i am your slut and your shaft can only fuck me..... fuck.... you are so great..... countless..... just now before I squirm... i had never had so long orgasm in the cloud heaven for so long.... you make me wanna more.... gosh... you wanna count?? is more than 9 times already and the best is the first time.... it last me 20 min in the heaven.... fuck.... dont ever stop now....

I rammed her harder and harder and she moan louder and louder till shouting and order me and fuck her more.....

Until I think 3 hours.... She asked for drink and we both panting and thirsty, thought of stop for a while, as I stop and wake up to take the bottle, she yelled at me..."what are you doing, dont take out your shaft, I want it in and dont stop fucking me...." by the way, is super kind size and we are at the other edge of the bed to take the bottle. I flipped her and ram her doggie, as I ram hard, we move bit by bit till she able to get the bottle, and then, I stop ram her while waiting for her to have some drinks, she signal me go slow and dont stop, while she drink and feed me with her mouthful water.

We continue our action, every inch of the bed have our sweat and her juice. We move to sofa and had doggy while she facing window and enjoying my thrust..... we move around the room after we felt wanna change position and she climb and clamp to me with my shaft inside her, from sofa to dressing table, desk and lastly in the washroom counter and I unload all my armies inside her, she wants to push me away, but I say, I wanna see my semen leak out slowly, she grinned at me and we both look at her love hole. As she move her love hole muscle, can see my semen flow out slowly and she smile at me..."satisfied", I smile to her "fuck you right??" we both laugh into laughter and then we both hug each other tightly. She whispered at my ear "dear, I know you love me, I love you too.... I missed you so much" I look at her, and kiss her.

We move back to sofa and she wrap the towel around her... she suddenly have a shock.... fuck.... I look at her wondering what happened... "wow... 4hours 15 mins" I look at my watch, is been 12:00am. jeez.... need to wash up and go back now.

As we rest on the bed cuddling for around 15 mins, I go to washroom and wash up. She slept and I dress up and went back quietly. She must be very tired, same with me, but I cant stay, kiss her goodbye softly and left the room.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 18
Flying Snow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlying Snow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlying Snow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for the updates TS .
Old 03-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
nguyenphuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 13-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
LiAhWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got any more story coming ?
Old 13-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ransomewhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 14-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
HoonKeE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoonKeE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support nice story . Hope to read some more soon.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
lost08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS will continue soon .
Old 17-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 16
minifeet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterminifeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will there be any more updates soon ???
Old 17-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Lorensus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story , waiting for updates .
Old 25-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

New update, just happened last two weeks.

Is been a long week as the management review take place. Our of courtesy, invited colleagues from other countries go for a drink.

As 5 of us arrived early to the bar, is quite empty. After taken our meal and chatting, the bar start to fill up. Our table is just opposite the entrance, and is quite visible to us whenever there are anyone came in. As my run high on alcohol, they start act nonsense. Whenever, there are ladies walk in, they will yell "welcome" or "Hello Pretty"... I am pretty embarrassed what they did. But, hell, is a bar, what to expect...

As the bar filled up, my colleagues start rating whom is approachable, whom has low rating even after few drinks, one of them start daring himself, and walk to a table where a couple chatting, the lady is ok looking to me, but he is keep flirting with the lady. I need to ensure they are safe and sound the next day, so, walk to that table and ensure he don't embarrass himself. Well, end up the lady likes to chat with him and the guy is quite OK with that, as they claimed, they are just normal friend.

The other colleagues start working on this target and again, goes to a table where 2 ladies and a guy. He is welcomed by the ladies and he asked me to join in and chat with them. What a pleasant surprise, we all blend in nicely.

As the time goes by, all start high in alcohol, my colleague (T) keep looking for opportunity to hug and take advance to one of the lady. However, the guy will blocking him. Interesting enough, as I go and forth the tables to ensure my colleagues are in good shape, I appeared in between 2 ladies that T is working on. Both of them quickly grab me and said "we preferred Asian" by the way, T is Finnish. So, the ladies did some actions to make T envy. I just play along, lol... why not?? 2 nice ladies, hugging me tight left and right, move their cheek near to mine, even when T asking to take photo, T try to hug one of the lady, but the guy keep blocking him, even though, T managed to take the photo with the ladies, but is just normal pose only, while the ladies grab me each side and hugged me tight with both kissed me at my cheek. What a surprise.....

T getting bored as not able to come near to the ladies, at that time, the rest of my colleagues came to our table as they saw what the 2 ladies did, and all chip in wanna take advantage on the ladies, but surprisingly, 2 ladies keep come near to me and as if I will safe them from "wolf". Sure enough, my colleagues start claiming that I know these ladies, which I am not, but not sure why, these 2 ladies keep holding me and dont let go.

As time getting late, we are off to go and need to send my colleagues back, one of the lady asked me if I am free as we can continue next place. Told them I need to go, they seems down, then, I said, OK, just wait for me and will come back for them. They told me no need, they asked me to wait at of the bar next to X hotel.

After send off my colleagues, I went to the bar and they are there without the guy. There looks excited and they came to me and hold my hands. I tild them, I need to go soon as I am a bit tired. Then, they said suggest to go to their room and continue drinking and can rest if I am tired. I am surprise but they keep dragging me to the hotel and went to their room. I am start feeling something not right, is kind of too good to be true.... I am struggling to let go and wanna go out of the room, but they push me to the bed and one of them climb to me while kiss me like no tomorrow, while the other lady went to toilet. As I drank too much, I feel quite useless to struggle but the kiss and the hand roaming my body, makes my urge gonna explode. As she (A) keep kissing me and move from head and slowly down south, she start open my shirt and unbutton one by one, just like in the movies. As she finished last button, (S) came out from washroom with only bra and panties. Then as A unbuckle my belt, S came and help to take off my belt and start taking off my pants. Then, A stop and went to washroom.

As S slowly move down, she put her hand into my underwear and grab my harden tool, she look at me and said, wow, getting naughty and hard ya..... Let see how I discipline your tool. She jerk my tool and then give me blow job. Fuck.... she is damn good.... As she give me BJ, I move her body to 69 position, and unbutton her bra and take off her panties. Wow.... As in the bar, is quite dark, can really see her clearly, but, now, can feel her D cupper.... like it.... and she is shaved, I slowly move in and separate her legs and lick her underpart. This time, A came out after wash up and naked. She came to the bed and climb up to my face and ask me to lick her. A has C cup and as I lick her bottom, she is enjoying and squeeze her boobs and start moan softly. While my hand roaming S and occasionally squeeze her breast. S stop her BJ and then come to A and both start kissing, wow.... the scene is exactly in AV. A's juice keep come out while S bottom start flow out love juice as well. I inset my fingers into S and thrusting. S suddenly break away from A kissing and then look at me and said "you naughty boy, is time to make you pay what your friends do to us. Pay back time" I am shocked and wondering what she meant. As A still sit on my face and rubbing against my tongue, literally, I cant move. S goes behind A and then sit on my tool and cow girl me. While her hands holding A's boobs from behind and she move and down rhythm made me so comfortable. As she is wet, she easily put in my shaft and start rocking. Might be due to alcohol, my shaft getting soften a but and S shout to me, dont ever back off, I wanna eat your shaft hard. Then, as she grab A's boobs hard, A's moaning make me harden again.

"good boy! that is what I like it" both of them start moaning but I can feel A is getting cum soon as she move faster and moan louder. While, S keep rubbing up down left right circle, make me wanna cum..... feeling warm juice flowing out to my shaft, and both moaning louder and louder.... sort of few minutes, later, both of them suddenly stopped and I know they have cum. then, S came down while A move to back and guide my shaft to her love hole and start rowing. Just a few rowing, warm juice flow out and she moaning loudly, and the action more intense. Suddenly, she pull me up and she lie down "keep fucking me, dont stop. You are good", I comply, fucking her missionary, S looking at us and then she wake up and push me up and she grab A's boobs and lick both nipples. Start thinking these 2 must be expecting this for quite sometime, 3Ps, my first time. As I keep rocking, I ask A to turnover and then fuck her doggy while S goes to front and A lick S's love hole.

3 of us, enjoy to the fullest and as I see their actions, my urge to burst came and wanna cum, I yelled, "I am cumming" both of them stop and then push me down and then, S grab my tool and jerk while open her mouth expecting my cum, A also look at my tool and lick my dick head, less then 20 seconds, I burst, both push each other and rush for my cum. After shoot up, I am drained and spent. While both of them, keep licking and clean up my cum. Then, both of them lay beside me and panting.

After few minutes, I woke up and went to washroom to wash up and dress up, both of them still lay on the bed and watching me dressing up. We smile as I dress up, then S voice up, do you really need to go now? I answered "yes, as much I wish to stay and have second round, but is been 1 am, I need to rest and attend meeting the next day. A looks down and disappointed.

S told me is crazy but is enjoying session, While A say, too bad she have to travel the next day, else, wish to have another session. I only found out, actually A came to S and the guy is their normal friend whom after A. However, A dont like him but since I came to them kind of like rescue them from T, they felt comfortable with me, that is why keep holding me and wont let go. While 3P, is their second time, however, they are admire my shaft, as last time, they did with some one they know but disappointing, as the guy ejaculate in 5 mins and then cant stand. They told me, no worry, they are not wild flower that doing this often. A just divorce while B is kind of down due to work related. That is why A come to see S.

Anyway, is a nice workout, and I left home.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
greenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am surprise that TS still can work properly after banging 2 girls .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1