The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ahfat13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What to do?

What if you realized that the girls that slept with you were all cousin? Who will you take?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: What to do?

Woah!!! U've so many abalone cousins that slept w/u??
Unbelievable !!!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What to do?

Already slept with me liao, still want to take what?

Choose one as wife ah??
Why you so like dat?
Old 10-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

last year, my friend introduce me to a ktv. it was my virgin trip, hence with an open heart, i just go there and sing song. the mummy brought in a group of girls and i just picked one of them to sit beside me.
She was called A. She treated me quite nice, just like a customer. well, due to the fact that i just broke up with my ex-girlfriend, i enjoyed her company and decided to go back to the same place to find her the week after. She told me she will be heading back to her hometown in 2 weeks time and i decided to go back with her.
she never take any money from me, not even asking me to fork out her air-ticket. during the 2nd time i sat with her, she stopped taking my tips. my friend was telling me that such ktv girls are out to cheat our money, so he warned me to be careful.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

We went to vietnam the following week. she accompanied me and even pay for my lodging. I paid for the food that we ate and we had quite a good time. on the fifth day, i asked her does she need any money, she just told me that companying me was all she asked for.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

U Vietnamese? Or you got uncles married viet ladies? worst u put all gals ........ Scary leh.... No hard feeling sorry if offended.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

no.. i am from sg. :/
Old 11-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Er..TS, post topic not matching lei?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 11-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Catch no bola leh.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1