The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
IcyMula is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIcyMula is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlseries View Post
I didnt get a fantasy for it until in uni time someone dropped a pair of pink satin? panty near the laundry room. end of the day no one picked up so i took it and rest is history
do you still have it???
Old 15-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine started early too... even married still have this fetish. Started off with using neighbour, "borrow" from friend during chalet and buying online... cant seem to kick this fetish even after married...who keen to exchange wife bra to cum on hahah
Old 16-07-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpan77 View Post
It comes as a package!
so you use 2 panties?
Old 16-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabra View Post
Mine started early too... even married still have this fetish. Started off with using neighbour, "borrow" from friend during chalet and buying online... cant seem to kick this fetish even after married...who keen to exchange wife bra to cum on hahah
Can understand. Same story.

Borrow from relatives as start. to Borrow permenantly from public coridoor.
"Fallen Angels" (found at first floor)

Rental during friend/relative house visit intoilets

Purge collection when have gf

Purge again when married.

End up buying online like yahoo auction, ebay amazon

Now just relying on bought collections. Even after all these years
Old 17-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
I'm married with kids......but I stopped stealing those cloth lines' to avoid being caught. But I sometime only secretly wear my wife's panty and masturbate with them......
My ex supervisor is a very sexy lady with B cup. She like tennis and cycling. I used to join the group for tennis after work. One day she left her sport bag with her T-shirt, bra and her soiled panty in my car after our tennis game and we went for supper. Somehow she forgot about her sport bag in my car boot after I dropped her at her place after supper since she does not drive. Wow I was very curious and opened the bag when I reached home, and found a pink panty ( Triumph brand) in there. I took out and saw her cum juice on her panty. Wow I really BTH and began to lick her cum juice and later pcc and let go completely on her panty.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
wlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyMula View Post
do you still have it???
nah. I had to let it all go when i graduated.
Old 19-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow, so how do you keep these goodies a secret?
Old 19-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyMula View Post
wow, so how do you keep these goodies a secret?
Got to hide it well inside old luggage in store room.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i started when i was around 6-7yo (if i remember correctly). Was staying together with 4 aunts and they were around 16-25yo. The feeling came very naturally, just felt very excited and heart pumping fast whenever saw their unwashed or clean panties and bras laying around their rooms. Like I said, so naturally to take their panties to sniff and touch rub with my cock. Yes, was only 6-7yo, but you just can't logically explain it. They were treating me as a small innocent boy and they even changed their clothes (with bra & panty on) in front of me. Years after years, I started to hunt from neighbors, relatives. I ride on my bicycle wandering around neighbourhood and "collect" my "trophies". I remembered when I was 14, visited my cousin's house and I was playing some PC games with my 2 male cousin. After few hours, I said I want to read some comic books and they asked me to take from their sister's room. My female cousin was 16yo that time. I was shocked when I entered her room (not locked) when I saw her room was so messy with all stuffs laying on the floor, books, clothes, pillows, towel, etc. Her wardrobe was wide opened and one thing really caught my was a pink cotton panty. That moment 1 evil thought appeared on my mind, stole as much as i could. In order not to let my 2 cousins wondering why i spend so much time in their sister room, first i survey the room condition and i just anyhow took 1 comic and went out. Then i was flipping the comic in living room and suddenly said out "ah, this is not nice, let's look at other books". My 2 cousins just replied, " go choose yourself, plenty in her room". So i went in again, and searched for what i like. In the end took around 8 panties (all cotton, school gal type) and 1 school gal type bra, fit all them inside my pants pocket, luckily the pant has more pockets.
After so many years, so many things had happened, caught red handed by mum, caught by ex-gf while cumming her roommate's panty, etc. I can say the fetish never went off, but is evolving into higher level.
I have played & stole from my teachers, relatives (cousin, aunt, niece), female friends, female colleagues, female classmates, friend's gf, friend's wife, housemates, etc.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
compln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
i started when i was around 6-7yo (if i remember correctly). Was staying together with 4 aunts and they were around 16-25yo. The feeling came very naturally, just felt very excited and heart pumping fast whenever saw their unwashed or clean panties and bras laying around their rooms. Like I said, so naturally to take their panties to sniff and touch rub with my cock. Yes, was only 6-7yo, but you just can't logically explain it. They were treating me as a small innocent boy and they even changed their clothes (with bra & panty on) in front of me. Years after years, I started to hunt from neighbors, relatives. I ride on my bicycle wandering around neighbourhood and "collect" my "trophies". I remembered when I was 14, visited my cousin's house and I was playing some PC games with my 2 male cousin. After few hours, I said I want to read some comic books and they asked me to take from their sister's room. My female cousin was 16yo that time. I was shocked when I entered her room (not locked) when I saw her room was so messy with all stuffs laying on the floor, books, clothes, pillows, towel, etc. Her wardrobe was wide opened and one thing really caught my was a pink cotton panty. That moment 1 evil thought appeared on my mind, stole as much as i could. In order not to let my 2 cousins wondering why i spend so much time in their sister room, first i survey the room condition and i just anyhow took 1 comic and went out. Then i was flipping the comic in living room and suddenly said out "ah, this is not nice, let's look at other books". My 2 cousins just replied, " go choose yourself, plenty in her room". So i went in again, and searched for what i like. In the end took around 8 panties (all cotton, school gal type) and 1 school gal type bra, fit all them inside my pants pocket, luckily the pant has more pockets.
After so many years, so many things had happened, caught red handed by mum, caught by ex-gf while cumming her roommate's panty, etc. I can say the fetish never went off, but is evolving into higher level.
I have played & stole from my teachers, relatives (cousin, aunt, niece), female friends, female colleagues, female classmates, friend's gf, friend's wife, housemates, etc.
Wow...thats an awesome childhood.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post

I'm just like u, born with this type of fetish since very young. I also went ard other Neighbourhood to hunt for those stuffs. I ever rented an apartment and then rented rooms to only female tenants, my purpose is to fulfill my fetish for almost 3 years. Now I forced myself to tone down and only narrowed to play with my wife's stuffs secretly.....

My advice to u...try to control it before u get into any police case and ruining your whole reputation. It's hard to control tho....but I got a family, just can't afford to lose reputation!
Old 23-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
Can understand. Same story.

Borrow from relatives as start. to Borrow permenantly from public coridoor.
"Fallen Angels" (found at first floor)

Rental during friend/relative house visit intoilets

Purge collection when have gf

Purge again when married.

End up buying online like yahoo auction, ebay amazon

Now just relying on bought collections. Even after all these years
you did a double purge, confirm heart pain.....

so for your current collect how you hide them? how many bra and panties do you have?
Old 23-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
My ex supervisor is a very sexy lady with B cup. She like tennis and cycling. I used to join the group for tennis after work. One day she left her sport bag with her T-shirt, bra and her soiled panty in my car after our tennis game and we went for supper. Somehow she forgot about her sport bag in my car boot after I dropped her at her place after supper since she does not drive. Wow I was very curious and opened the bag when I reached home, and found a pink panty ( Triumph brand) in there. I took out and saw her cum juice on her panty. Wow I really BTH and began to lick her cum juice and later pcc and let go completely on her panty.

lucky you, did you keep them or return?

Quote:
Got to hide it well inside old luggage in store room.
not worry they accidentally open it up?
Old 23-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Could it be? Can it be?

( Click to show/hide )

let me share my luck and joy today with you all
Old 23-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a fetish for bras, especially halfcup with detachable straps type.

My fetish started around 13 years old.

I use to sniff those "young heart" bras from my 2 older sisters, who are 2 and 4 years older than me.

Move on to those triumph type when my sisters in their 20s.

I can only sniff, as those belong to my sisters and i cannot pcc on them.

Got out of this fetish when i had my GF and later on my wife as I get the real feel and touch.

However, now that i in my 50s, and my wife going thru menopause. She can be be cranky and bad temper at time. So seldom disturb her and went back to sniffing bras (of couse those are from my wife's collection) and also with her knowledge too.

Still doing today. Haha.

To those bro whose has posted that they are willing to exchange their wife's bra, i am game on this (also gotten permission from wife). Please PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1