The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
save all the cost and pay to the MM
hahahha...

Btw, sometime if you get a sweet mei mei to massage U, then can ask for her number....after knowing her, bring her for a drink and sometime get free bonk.....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 06-06-2007, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
hahahha...

Btw, sometime if you get a sweet mei mei to massage U, then can ask for her number....after knowing her, bring her for a drink and sometime get free bonk.....
Free bonk ? first time heard le in china got free bonk , but end up still need to buy something else for them la . after bonk they will want u to buy this and buy that ( note book , handphone ).

brother, in shenzhen , chun zi chen or other family massage center got sweet MM ? mind to intro
Old 06-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Free bonk ? first time heard le in china got free bonk , but end up still need to buy something else for them la . after bonk they will want u to buy this and buy that ( note book , handphone ).

brother, in shenzhen , chun zi chen or other family massage center got sweet MM ? mind to intro
free bonk is not usual... but u r right bro, most of the time u hv to return in another form...

u r getting to it man! guess another master has born!!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hahaha....

I used to go SZ last year and met up with another massage mei mei..... Always ask her out for drink and end up getting free bonk and she bought me a bag and I buy her bag too......

Hard to find free bonk but still there is and depend on the chemistry with her lah....

Old 06-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha....

I used to go SZ last year and met up with another massage mei mei..... Always ask her out for drink and end up getting free bonk and she bought me a bag and I buy her bag too......

Hard to find free bonk but still there is and depend on the chemistry with her lah....
wow, like that u must be andy lau
or something fishy , later part u will know
Old 06-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow, like that u must be andy lau
or something fishy , later part u will know
want free bonk must know when to cut the line but often enough we never cut in time........
Old 06-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha....

roger , next time will follow your style , bring for a drink , if she ask me to buy things, i will say

mei you le , my brother vkiller say free bonk one le
Old 06-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
roger , next time will follow your style , bring for a drink , if she ask me to buy things, i will say

mei you le , my brother vkiller say free bonk one le
Nnck.....Dont hai wa hor.....

But once U have bonk her enough or she request too many things from U....Just disappear lah....

Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nnck.....Dont hai wa hor.....

But once U have bonk her enough or she request too many things from U....Just disappear lah....
hey brother

free one where got bonk enough one..........unless find another target la.

Old 07-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
free one where got bonk enough one..........unless find another target la.
This is 'techincally' not a free bonk given the hidden costs after the bonk....if the costs outweigh the returns (i.e. shiokness), then its time to walk away from the deal...
Old 07-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
This is 'techincally' not a free bonk given the hidden costs after the bonk....if the costs outweigh the returns (i.e. shiokness), then its time to walk away from the deal...
hahaha

the hidden cost story will be

1. my parent house damage
2. my parent sick need money
3. my new house rental needed
4. this handphone i like
5. i wish to study , what u think
6. my friend borrow money from me then i got no money.

anything to add ................? ( creativity )
Old 08-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anything to add ................? ( creativity )
"I need money for divorce so that I can b with u"....
Old 08-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Samster

to add

1. my sister / brother want to study but no money.
2. my sister . brother sick.
3. my sistter / brother need to buy things......

Old 09-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
potatoskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To add :-

1) My grandpap old already need to have more money to do faithful..
2) House TV damage
3) Yesterday I buy alot of things,spend alot so no more money
4) I see someone very poor thing,so I given mine to them
5) To be frank,the other story come in..(which previously) never tell you,so now need money
6) Family members need to do something
7) Want to learn a language so need money
Old 09-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
potatoskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today try @ Tour Agent to check if there is possibility of arranging transport to the hotel...surprise,no one is doing it...strange..only air ticket and hotel booking...so leave this gap of how to go from airport to hotel...wonder wonder...anyway wanted to note down..for those who wanted to go to SZ so do not need to check ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1