The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Nice FR m, bro sperminator
Old 29-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be going to Shenzhen in Jan 08 for about 2 weeks and since I have never been there before, would like to know if it would be cold there at that time?? Thanks..
Old 29-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
Will be going to Shenzhen in Jan 08 for about 2 weeks and since I have never been there before, would like to know if it would be cold there at that time?? Thanks..
you will definately like it very much
Old 30-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

not that cold. around 14-21. be sure to bring thin winter clothes though.
Old 30-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do you guys here know more places near windows of the world that are cheap? cuz i live near here and found a bbs and im pretty much a vip there. 150 to take them home. i just want to try sumthing new.
Old 30-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper01 View Post
do you guys here know more places near windows of the world that are cheap? cuz i live near here and found a bbs and im pretty much a vip there. 150 to take them home. i just want to try sumthing new.

Hey Flipper01,

How do you do... I'm finally coming home to Shenzhen!

I used to stay exactly opposite of WINDOW of the WORLD for almost 1 year... I actually stayed in the village called BAI SHA TOU, and it's one of the worst places that anyone(SINGAPOREAN) could stay in... was down in luck last year...

My room was broke in, while I was asleep... man, lost almost RMB 10,000 in items and cash... KNN, I vow that if I found out who that mother fucker is, I'll really give them a beating...

anyways... I think you are staying in the MIDDLE-CLASS region opposite WINDOW of the World.

But during those days in BAI SHA TOU, I didn't really explore much, as times were bad.

I don't think there are many BBS around that area though...

Maybe you wanna go the MPs in Xia Sha?

Have fun, and remember guys, if you guys ever explore Shenzhen unguided, NEVER GO INTO these imfamous VILLAGE, BAI SHA TOU 白沙头, DA CHONG 大冲. These are the most imfamous villages infested with crimes, pick pockets, burglars, gangsters etc... basically it's a ghetto, shithole...

One piece of advise, take it seriously, it may save your life, your money....

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 30-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Nice FR m, bro sperminator
Hi GTOKING,

Not much FRs, just some memories, and some sharing...

See you in Shenzhen one day.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 30-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

SS
Quote:
The weather has change dramatically over the years. Used to around 15C in Nov.

Now the variation is bigger. Last night it's low at 10C but damn warm now at 20C.

So cum jan it's still everybody guess.

U should monitor the weather then....Try this : http://weather.news.qq.com/

You ll need a jacket for sure.

My suggestion for those who do not hv winter clothing. Just bring a jacket n put on a thick jean to get U by here. Then purchase the rests in China. SZ is a good place. At a fraction of the price n newer design.

Cheerios

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 30-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

MIA these few days, wanted to try a new MP but caught a cold from one of the girls. now i know why some prefer to have a blank attachment than a shot of BBS

weather here is amazingly cold at night and warm in the noon with sun shine etc..make sure you dont catch more than a cold when you roam around BBS

Sino senior, got where to go pak tor one intro some ideal place..ytd went some park and kena shine torchlight by their 治安or something

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 30-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
MIA these few days, wanted to try a new MP but caught a cold from one of the girls. now i know why some prefer to have a blank attachment than a shot of BBS

weather here is amazingly cold at night and warm in the noon with sun shine etc..make sure you dont catch more than a cold when you roam around BBS

Sino senior, got where to go pak tor one intro some ideal place..ytd went some park and kena shine torchlight by their 治安or something
Agreed, bro
Old 30-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hi GTOKING,

Not much FRs, just some memories, and some sharing...

See you in Shenzhen one day.
Sure bro , will definately give u a call when arrived
May I ?
Old 30-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
hetangyuese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually you can find chicks in every +3 star hotel Sauna Palar in SZ. ideal for quick hunting.
you may roam KTVs for girsl taking back hotel for hard business. However, always keep in mind the girl may not be willing to go out.
Old 30-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 17
Sex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sure bro , will definately give u a call when arrived May I ?
Do you based in SZ.........if i go SZ can i call you.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex.Photos View Post
Do you based in SZ.........if i go SZ can i call you.
I meet u before ?
anyway I and surachai base in Chang An ...........hehe
Old 01-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 21
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sure bro , will definately give u a call when arrived
May I ?
I going SZ in 2 week time
Tiko #62
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1