The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
petrolhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynoteS9 View Post
Face the crowd ok mah?
Should be ok mah?
Old 06-03-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun want to see a crowd which i cant walk out or worse being stomp
Old 06-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Making love with my girlfriend in a well known spa even though there are other people around.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
woof8wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mine was in my car in a multi storey carpark. My wife motioned for me to lick her as carpark was quiet. I bend down and lick but the position was awkward. Not successful. After a while, we went back home to continue the painting.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had sex with my ex at a footpath beside an expressway thats covered by bushes.

Oh and behind a place of worship at night, area was dark.

Received a BJ at a park and fingered her as well.

Got a BJ at SP library and T11A.

Heavy petting and kissing at Queenstown MRT.

Had sex in a staircase at Vivocity.

Had sex at Jurong Hill.

Had sex in car multiple times, my car window and windscreen was really dimmed so ppl walking by didnt notice.

Heavy petting in a cinema.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
IRASshytomast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

will start from the young age,

when i was in sec 2, i had this tenant (my parents rented a room out) to this msian girl who was 6 -7 years older than me, my toilet was still those with an opening at the top (those who lived in older hdb will understand wad i'm talking about), so whenever she went to shower, and i was at home, i would secretly take a chair and peeped at her (back then camera phone was very expensive, like nokia 7210 that era so i din have), this carried on for a few days before i was caught by her and i ran out of the house, expecting to be whacked by my parents when i got home, but heng, she din tell them, but after that day she made sure she dun shower in the daytime when i'm home, shagged.

When i went to sec 3, i grabbed this malay girl's boobs in my class. Easily a E cup, and she was those skinny type. Reason was she dared me to grab and i really grabbed her, and she was shocked. I became the talking point of the guys in school for a few months after that, she did not tell on me too, she is happily married to an ang moh now...
Old 08-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Had BJ and heavy petting at a condo staircase landing (she stayed there)
Had BJ in classroom.
Had sex at a staircase near Queenstown MRT.
Heavy petting and BJ in cinema.
Heavy petting in changing rooms.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Back during my ns days there was one time my friend really pissed me off by betraying my trust. During a drinking chalet party, i bonked and creampied a girl he had a crush on, and video recorded the whole process (complete with dramatic sound effects). But i was foolish to have sent the recording to him without censoring my face. Good thing the camera resolution wasnt so good and he didnt put it up on the internet.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
when i was in sec 2, i had this tenant (my parents rented a room out) to this msian girl who was 6 -7 years older than me, my toilet was still those with an opening at the top (those who lived in older hdb will understand wad i'm talking about), so whenever she went to shower, and i was at home, i would secretly take a chair and peeped at her (back then camera phone was very expensive, like nokia 7210 that era so i din have), this carried on for a few days before i was caught by her and i ran out of the house, expecting to be whacked by my parents when i got home, but heng, she din tell them, but after that day she made sure she dun shower in the daytime when i'm home, shagged.
is it those metal door? there is a big gap on the side, so i will peep thru the gap and look at the reflection of the tiles. cant really see anything except shadow, so later i put a mirror at the corner of the bathroom, and adjust it so that I can see the mirror' reflection thru the gap
Old 09-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jondop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heavy petting n bj w my ex gf at 8th flr staircase. Almost got caught. That was like 18 yrs back liao.

Then sex in the office w another ex . Usually did it on saturdays when no one was in the office. Luckily no CCTV ard.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Doggying MILF FB in short skirt on balcony at hotel at cameron highlands hotel.

Dunno if anyone of you filmed it.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
bluesaints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Back during my ns days there was one time my friend really pissed me off by betraying my trust. During a drinking chalet party, i bonked and creampied a girl he had a crush on, and video recorded the whole process (complete with dramatic sound effects). But i was foolish to have sent the recording to him without censoring my face. Good thing the camera resolution wasnt so good and he didnt put it up on the internet.
Always remember to censor face!!
Old 14-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
You aldy knew he likes the girl when u fuck her ?? You are lucky that ur friend didnt kill u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1