The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SG girl feels SG guys are losers compared to Ang Mo

wonder if her father ang mo....
Old 21-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To each, his or her choice?

If she likes ang moh, let her be, she is not the first and definitely not the last.

Some of us don’t like meaty aka curvy girls, so be it. There’s no right or wrong here, as long as you are happily fxxking within legal means (morality is abit hard to define and often open to argument).
Old 23-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iLoveDoggies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't let her opinion affect your morale. She doesn't even represent most of the girls in sg. Character wise more important.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: SG girl feels SG guys are losers compared to Ang Mo

People who said to born local guys, ang mo men are better then them are trying to piss them off. Of course given a chance SPG will insult us on our man hood. How are men?

Born local men I mean. He married foreign woman and he has brain wash himself to believe ang mo is the best race in this country.

We look down on this people.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you guys agree that ang moh guys tend to always m be with fugly looking Asian girls? The type we Asian guys would rate under 5 / 10. Seems their perception of beauty is very different from Asians.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Bo bian . Sg girl become westernise but hope she dun regret. In some oversea uni a guy murder a chinese girl who pay for his tuition fee?
No one size fit all. Realistic girl will finally be blinded by monetart incentive. Ask that guy to marry you or just poke and go? Hope she try ask him whether he could bring her home and settle down with her?
My personal views please lol stupid girl
When you wrote "westernised", what do you mean? I don't find a typical sg gal "westernised" at all if you mean independence. It is all pretend on the surface. They are not that feminists either.

Also, the idea of marriage, I don't see that as a necessary institution in today's world.

Western women may reject male dominant. She bring you to her home, but she still loved to be pampered. The younger ones may love all cocks but the beautiful/matured/thinking ones can be very assertive.
A lot of lesbians around. Westetn boys not kind to them. Asian chicks more submissive.
These days where got time for dating. Just hookup and don't have to think too much.
The western men in Singapore are loaded, not those back home. I know a Singapore woman who marry a handsome man, but he just drive a small beatup truck and do carpentry work.
Maybe I live too long in real western society.
I seen a Korean chick showing off her white bf, but of all things, she picked a Leb. Good heavens, if she realised who she did later, she will cry.
The idea of settle down sound very tired and old fashioned.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Fully agree.
I'm a 6 footer, 6 incher and that's enough to satisfy my previous ang moh gf.
In fact, she was super tight and in pain sometimes. She likes my size just fine and likes me going gentle.
And of course Chinese guys respect their girls more...
Ang moh men are philanderers, drink too much and never pay for dinner. Liars...
Good for you if she finds you a good lover. At the end of the day, that is what she wants.

Angmoh women can be quite promiscuous as well.
I still prefer angmohs, esp the ones I met are into yoga, fitness and gyms and eat healthy food. You can feel their bodies are more tuned to actions.
They can be very endearing when you are nice to them. I like it when they don't play funny games with you.

I like the idea of waking up to hazel/blue/green eyes, small well defined faces and blonde/red/ginger/brunette hair.
Those who love coffee are best.

I have no preference for flat chested or curvy if we enjoy sex together.

I know at least a few angmoh girls who prefer my Asian sized dick over their well hung partners. But they do want to be seen with taller guys and I fit the bill.

If a girl has tight pussy, it is best. I not too long ago an MILF which I thought will take longer but somehow, after 2-3 minutes I creampie her. She wasn't pleased at all and want me to finger her.

Another time, I have a petite blonde size 6 and it took a much longer time. But she need sone pelvic exercise to strengthen her pussy. It means fucking her more often with my sized cock. I asked her not to be lazy by choosing bigger dicks. Hope I see her again and test out any improvement.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

honestly i saw alot of ang mo husband treat their sg wives very badly sia...
Old 27-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Do you guys agree that ang moh guys tend to always m be with fugly looking Asian girls? The type we Asian guys would rate under 5 / 10. Seems their perception of beauty is very different from Asians.
Looks dun matter to angmos...... finding a girl who can take it in all 3 holes is more important to them. That's often the requests by them when they ask me to bring them mongering.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1