The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
your bf is a one hell lucky guy
He doesn’t seem to be a sex addict like me. So not sure it’s counted as lucky or what
Old 27-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secret fetish confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmeh0987 View Post
He doesn’t seem to be a sex addict like me. So not sure it’s counted as lucky or what
in other words, he is fortunate to have a girlfriend like you.
some don't even want to have sex frequently after marriage.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Although I’m a nympho I’m more submissive nympho. I crave for sex but I don’t say it out loud. Making small advancement urging my bf to take the lead and fuck me hard
if I have a girlfriend like you, i'll marry you straight away and fuck everyday.
haha.

I have to admit that I am an ass and legs person.
Not that into boobs as compared to the majority of people.
But you do have a nice rack.
Please keep posting.
Thank you.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
in other words, he is fortunate to have a girlfriend like you.
some don't even want to have sex frequently after marriage.
In my case it’s the opposite I feel. I crave sex but he cant give it frequently.m after marriage
Old 27-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
if having gf like you, i will be so happy & sextisifed.
lady like you definitely worth pampering & cherishing.
you have such beautiful rack & sexy legs.
love your posts.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
In my case it’s the opposite I feel. I crave sex but he cant give it frequently.m after marriage
understand how you feel
you need the release
Old 27-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
if I have a girlfriend like you, i'll marry you straight away and fuck everyday.
haha.

I have to admit that I am an ass and legs person.
Not that into boobs as compared to the majority of people.
But you do have a nice rack.
Please keep posting.
Thank you.
Why thanks for the compliment. I would very much to be fuck everyday. I don’t really have and ass.
I will try to update as much as I can
Old 27-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
if having gf like you, i will be so happy & sextisifed.
lady like you definitely worth pampering & cherishing.
you have such beautiful rack & sexy legs.
love your posts.
Why thank you. But the world isn’t fair. I’m sex crave addict and nature Balance with not so addict. If not I’ll be fucking like rabbits if I have the opportunity.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
understand how you feel
you need the release
I need some one to take the lead and dominate me. Yes I’m a submissive nympho
Old 27-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I need some one to take the lead and dominate me. Yes I’m a submissive nympho
Let me try .. haha
Old 27-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It’s noon he finally get his well deserve rest. I was pouting sexually frustrated. He ask why am I pouting from the moment he wake up. After a little nudge here and there I told him blatantly I want sex. He laugh a little the reason.

We start kissing his hand just go straight to touch my pussy my clit. Felt the pleasure I’ve been craving. A few thrust he went limp I got a little disappointed.

He attack my boobs softly I hug his head urge him to go harder. I feet best when he is playing my nipple. He took 2 at one sucking them (my only trait) so hard so rough. I love it.

He finger me while taking my nipple. I told him not deep enough. The place only your cock can reach. He start masturbating his cock to make it hard. I try to fix the vibe (I dropped it and it’s broken) he flip me over suddenly doggy me. Oh god I love this position, gives me the best ecstacy of pleasure. His cock dig the deepest I came a few time before he cum on my ass.

Got hungry and order Pizza Hut. Dine in my birthday suit now cleaning up the mess in room

Glad that you got what you needed. But like all the bros says here, he's one lucky dude to have a gf like you. i most certainly wished mine had a high drive like you to keep up with me.

Hope you gave the delivery guy an eyeful when he sent your pizza......
Old 27-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If not I’ll be fucking like rabbits if I have the opportunity.
hope you are referring to energizer rabbits and not real rabbits. if so, you become pervert leow, a nymphomaniac pervert ...... haha
Old 27-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why thanks for the compliment. I would very much to be fuck everyday. I don’t really have and ass.
I will try to update as much as I can
Tqvm for some really erotic updates...the stimulating pics of your awesome tits and nice ass despite your own reservations.

You have great assets that you should absolutely be proud of and to flaunt!

Your 'hamsup' fans in here are rapidly growing and probably fantasising how they are fucking you especially when they hear that you wished to be fucked daily!...lol

We are looking forward to more especially that of your sensitive, erect nipples and hopefully your wet pussy as well...the hungry pussy that is always asking for more...
Old 27-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
Glad that you got what you needed. But like all the bros says here, he's one lucky dude to have a gf like you. i most certainly wished mine had a high drive like you to keep up with me.

Hope you gave the delivery guy an eyeful when he sent your pizza......
I’m fully naked so my bf collect the pizza while I stay inside. He won’t like someone having dirty thoughts of me
Old 28-05-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Tqvm for some really erotic updates...the stimulating pics of your awesome tits and nice ass despite your own reservations.

You have great assets that you should absolutely be proud of and to flaunt!

Your 'hamsup' fans in here are rapidly growing and probably fantasising how they are fucking you especially when they hear that you wished to be fucked daily!...lol

We are looking forward to more especially that of your sensitive, erect nipples and hopefully your wet pussy as well...the hungry pussy that is always asking for more...
Secretly excite me that sbf bros are mind fucking me. Arouse me eager to get some fuck. My pussy has big appetite for dicks but doesn’t mean she eats all dicks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1