The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryuryu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ppl really can find fb through forum?

How do ppl even find fb?
Always read about how people can find fb.. but never had encounter such thing in my life..

Is it must be handsome or rich?

30male 1.7m , 78kg
Old 25-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Ppl really can find fb through forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuryu View Post
How do ppl even find fb?
Always read about how people can find fb.. but never had encounter such thing in my life..

30male 1.7m , 78kg
All of the above plus luck! Lol...
Old 25-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No more fb, local girls all asking for over 1k, self intro no use, ur bank acct speaks everything for you.
Old 25-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Look the reality is nothing is for free . Everything comes with a price . Unless you are tall dark and very handsome .
Old 25-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslywolf View Post
Look the reality is nothing is for free . Everything comes with a price . Unless you are tall dark and very handsome .
Even tall, dark and very handsome doesn't guarantee anything. We are living in a pragmatic world. Get real! Lol...
Old 25-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Men need only one of these 3 things to get laid:
1) 口才, eloquent can talk and joke with girls easily
2) 人才, appearance i.e. handsome or good body or talent
3) 钱财, money or willingness to spend.

So long as any guy has one of the above 3, sure got girls will like.
How you get the girls to only want FB and not relationship kind is depends on the expectations you set for them.

Any guy that has 2 out of the 3 points will get plenty girls.
A guy who have all 3 qualities. 天下无敌 Invincible liao!

But fret not if you none of the above, then Item 1 can be practised and learned.
Item 2, not good looking then go build up your body.
Item 3 is even better, go find money. Legal if you have the ability or illegal if you have the balls.

So which kind of guys cannot get laid?
Shy, don’t dare to speak, don’t practise, lazy to keep fit, lazy to work or no balls to do the illegal stuff.
But the definite kill is to be rude, no manners. Nobody likes a rude guy, and please, Ah Beng doesn’t mean rude. Rugged doesn’t mean rude too.

Alas there is hope after all.
Go out there and hunt! Happy Friday!!!
Old 27-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Men need only one of these 3 things to get laid:
1) 口才, eloquent can talk and joke with girls easily
2) 人才, appearance i.e. handsome or good body or talent
3) 钱财, money or willingness to spend.

If don't have any of the three then I guess it is hopeless .
Old 27-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i have disagree abit, i firmly believe, one only need 口才.Because i know one guy, 40 plus, jobless, can just use his mouth to xian ladies to pay for him. Seriously, i know damn cheapo, but why does gal willingly go with him? I scratch my head most of the times too.

So being eloquent, is enough.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
If don't have any of the three then I guess it is hopeless .
I did say Fret not...
Read on and you will see what I think if a guy doesn’t have any of the 3
Old 27-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
i have disagree abit, i firmly believe, one only need 口才.Because i know one guy, 40 plus, jobless, can just use his mouth to xian ladies to pay for him. Seriously, i know damn cheapo, but why does gal willingly go with him? I scratch my head most of the times too.

Yes. 1 out of 3 is enough to get sex.
Imagine a handsome shy guy who is poor.
Woman will have the maternal instinct to protect him while fucking him.

Same for a rich guy with no looks and doesn’t speak well, so long he says he is willing to spend on the girl, sure got girls fuck him.

I know of a bald fat guy who speaks like Ah Beng, he simply told the girl, don’t need to work, I will pay for all your living expenses. The girl actually not interested in him at all but eventually let him fuck and marry him some more.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Same for a rich guy with no looks and doesn’t speak well, so long he says he is willing to spend on the girl, sure got girls fuck him.

I know of a bald fat guy who speaks like Ah Beng, he simply told the girl, don’t need to work, I will pay for all your living expenses. The girl actually not interested in him at all but eventually let him fuck and marry him some more.
wah that bald guy is legendary liao... use money to bind her
Old 27-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
wah that bald guy is legendary liao... use money to bind her
Nothing legendary.
Just find a materialistic girl.
This girl is quite promiscuous even after getting married.
So is it legendary to marry a public toilet? Lol

If just want to fuck, money plus sincerity will be able to move some “morally flexible” girls. Don’t make them feel like a whore and they may just let you do it. But be careful not to be a carrot head.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post

ah yes... the cunning linguist

男人四十剩一张嘴

Quote:

ah yes... the money tsunami

十个秃子九个富
Old 28-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fb need money de meh, i tot only fwb
Old 28-05-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuryu View Post
How do ppl even find fb?

30male 1.7m , 78kg
I having been chatting with an uncle, in his 60s, in kopitiam. Yesterday, he shared with me his experience in meeting his fuck-buddies.
1. Forget about local young women, the chance is very small.
2. Try foreigners, like Malaysians, Indonesians, Filipinos, etc. Preferable age 40-50. Preferable occupation: kopitiam helpers, maids, factory workers, etc.
3. Don't fuck ATB, they will suck away your money.
4. Don't call chicken, they have STD.

That uncle is my new hero.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1