The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 7
abclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to behold
Re: What are my options?

You have ernormous courage to serve the separation, which is daunting to many. Hope all things turns out well for both party. Most innocent is the child.

As long as both party agrees to the terms of the separation, the legal costs can be greatly saved rather than waste on unnecessary bickering over assets.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Bro....get a lawyer specializing in family law most important

Things to do while pending divorce or separation
1) whatever u paying or giving her for maintenance must still continue
2) same for kid
3) dun post or get caught in anything which may be of disadvantages to u
4) if got money in joint account dun touch. Got extra put under parent before being serviced
5) any verbal agreement is useless between wife as no witness. Wait till go to mediation for mutual divorce then agree to anything. Dun commit without ur lawyer especially verbal or written.
6) any amount u agree to for divorce remember if lump sum is 50% payable when intermediate or first judgement come out. 50% when final 3 months later. If got house decide first u want to sell or take over share.
7) never agree to $1 maintenance...will be death knell for u if u do.

This was what my lawyer taught me when I was in midst of my divorce. Hope it will help
Why agreeing to $1 maintenance can be a death knell? I know that the other side can subsequently request to up it when needed. Is this the reason?
Old 07-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
Why agreeing to $1 maintenance can be a death knell? I know that the other side can subsequently request to up it when needed. Is this the reason?
Yes in a way. Depending on the standard of life u used to provide as basis. And imagine u have a new family kid etc then kena hit by a new burden of maintenance.

U never know when ur ex may exercise this option. So try not to be naive when agreeing on $1...sound great but implication not every lawyer will explain.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1