The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 09-09-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
There's always bros who has deeper pockets. Just spend what we can and within our means. It's a bottomless pit for this type of leisure.

I used to have a friend who can spend practically all his salary on a ktv viet bu whom he thinks is his gf. See him everyday munching on bread and nothing else.
That is true.

Kind of pity your friend. I don’t mind if spend just for his own pleasure. But to think KTV vietbu is his girlfriend means he kana gong tuo liao. Got to wake him up and bring him to the motherland
Old 13-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lif35ux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
There is also another Gem in FS spa...massage ok ok but the way she play with your dick and balls shiok man.
And somemore can autoroam her neh neh until shiok man. Some bros also commented that she is a foxy lady.

Dont want to outright give names here...wait kena mistaken for advertising for her.
Hi Bro,

can pm me the contact?
Thanks
Old 14-09-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Can share the contact? would like to try asap
Old 15-09-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Visited XX from J* Spa.

Teasing - Superb, with auto dirty talk, also auto dig my ears with both fingers after anal. Experienced head and neck orgasms.
HDLY - First time try, quite good
Anal - First time try anal, sensation felt like shiting. I thought I had shitted.
Roaming - Yes but outside, she requested need $100 to autoroam inside and see. Also, she rejected 60, think she too ang pai liao, more money also dont want.

Ended paid 50 for GQ and left.
Bro care to share ctc...
Old 16-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krulcy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think jq recently improved. Anal + hj is very rare these days. Not sure if all ML here does that. Only other one i know is at amk.
Old 16-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah recently ass poking game strong. Anyone has intro to this kind but from another spa? Have one from amk to exchange(but some might already know)
Old 16-09-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Yeah recently ass poking game strong. Anyone has intro to this kind but from another spa? Have one from amk to exchange(but some might already know)
I thought ling ling jie shop already raided. was told about it by another ml who did the method of ling ling jie, but less pain and cheaper. Massage alot better than ling ling jie shop
Old 16-09-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I thought ling ling jie shop already raided. was told about it by another ml who did the method of ling ling jie, but less pain and cheaper. Massage alot better than ling ling jie shop
Why u assume is her. Not her la. Anyway i stopped visiting her after find her being dishonest.
Old 16-09-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Serious got raided? Someone doing specials on the side?

Quote:
Why u assume is her. Not her la. Anyway i stopped visiting her after find her being dishonest.
Gotta agree with you. I went there once, didn't do prostate, only JG by one of the disciples. It was quite clear she would 'identify' certain problem areas for all her customers.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Today late evening managed to go tryout S**a at Yishun J spa.
Yes, super tall, lanky, flat tummy, thin legs. Lean meat all over the body.

Strong and able to give hard massage if any bro like.

I find her look prettier than their FB photo.

From northern China Fujian, speak and sounded like Taiwanese girl. Though the voice kind of low tone/pitch, i find them ok. I prefer natural voice compared to some ml will try use soft soft tone to chat.

I was thinking she may be booked or busy. But lucky me called 5 min before reaching and she was available.

Will rtm. However, likely not so frequent as /hr is much higher than other spa. + tips will be kind of more than what I can spend if visit outer spa.
Old 18-09-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
AMK area ma so I assume is her since I done with her twice.
Old 18-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kkamchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on LX at 4xx?

Saw one lady buying food, looking good!!
Old 18-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am not sure what have you experienced... I kinda agree with you after my one and only visit long time ago. I visited her and expected that she was the one doing the job. She did came in and analyse the problem but ask her so call disciple to do the job.. What her disciple did was basically massaging playing with my kkj and groin area that's about it... She might really know her stuff but the way that she execute her operations in this manner make me feel cheated.
Old 18-09-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
I am not sure what have you experienced... I kinda agree with you after my one and only visit long time ago. I visited her and expected that she was the one doing the job. She did came in and analyse the problem but ask her so call disciple to do the job.. What her disciple did was basically massaging playing with my kkj and groin area that's about it... She might really know her stuff but the way that she execute her operations in this manner make me feel cheated.
Mine even worst. Booked one of her old disciple which i liked her style. When arrived realised that disciple already quit. Thinking about it she was not dishonest. She didnt say my booking with that disciple was successful. But well.. no hard feelings towards her. Since then i just stopped visiting her.
Old 18-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Mine even worst. Booked one of her old disciple which i liked her style. When arrived realised that disciple already quit. Thinking about it she was not dishonest. She didnt say my booking with that disciple was successful. But well.. no hard feelings towards her. Since then i just stopped visiting her.
At times I just felt that these operators are lucky as we didn't sabo them by giving negative remarks about them which allow them to carry on their nonsense for so long..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1