The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Was in Danok alone on 18th. (Last Wednesday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Reached there about 4pm local time. Check-in to Oliver hotel. Then took a bath and straight to karaoke. 3 gals came to me but just allowed 2gal to accompany me. One of them is 18 yrs old puying and keeps on hug me and let me rub her neh neh until my didi negaraku.
Met one Singaporean cheongster and then we have fun together until 6pm.
Then I left there and went for dinner with 3 puyings(old friends) after received their call. Later, went back alone to hotel to rest for while.
Then go to Winner as the Winner’s gal is waiting for me to book her(19 yrs old and the charges is rm250). Reached there and hang some flowers and LDs to her. Later rejected her politely and headed to HB(the time around 8pm). KNN, the dancers are more than customers. At that time, received a call from YES’s dancer(Don’t know who told her I am at Danok) and want me to meet her at YES around 8-9pm. Left HB and visited Charlie 259. I was told that day got many customers even it is Wednesday. Most of the puyings out for booking.
Also go to Kiss but was told that the Ice bar puying already works in Pattaya.
Ok, entered YES around 9pm. It is full with cheongsters. There is one Coyote attracted me. Her name is Irene(from ChiangRai). I was there until YES close. The manager came to entertain me as I am very sure that this is due the money I spent there. The details I don’t want to elaborate. I am just another stupid guy.
3 puying and 2 guys(Danok friends) went with me to 69 until 5am.
What I can say is happy ending and the Coyote invited me to have bat kut teh around 11am after wake up. Very seldom see young puying like to eat bat kut teh.
Cheers………..really bored with this type of life.
Hope you don’t read my FR until sleep……….this might be my last FR as my routine in Danok almost the same every time.
br, i'm writing from jkt right now, after having such a great time here ! Am very sad that your last FR is due . How can that be ??, you still owe me a dinner and drink in Danuk. I still want to see Ah Pim again , so please don't let a fellow cheoger down lah when I visit danuk next ! i just had the best BBBJ yesterday fr my gal from Taman Sari and I rank it as my top 3 best BBBJ . Deep throat all the way and still on cloud 9 or cloud 69 ! making love was like a 12 round WWF with the " undertaker " :-) bonkemon , are u reading this .. ?
Old 22-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
br, i'm writing from jkt right now, after having such a great time here ! Am very sad that your last FR is due . How can that be ??, you still owe me a dinner and drink in Danuk. I still want to see Ah Pim again , so please don't let a fellow cheoger down lah when I visit danuk next ! i just had the best BBBJ yesterday fr my gal from Taman Sari and I rank it as my top 3 best BBBJ . Deep throat all the way and still on cloud 9 or cloud 69 ! making love was like a 12 round WWF with the " undertaker " :-) bonkemon , are u reading this .. ?
Bro, don't worry. I still go Danok but not so frequent and just no more writing FR on that.
Just sms me when you want to cheong Danok. Yes, the food and drinks are on me.
Great to hear that you had a wonderful time in Jakarta. Cheers.
Old 22-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope you don’t read my FR until sleep……….this might be my last FR as my routine in Danok almost the same every time.
Bro, need to do this to us meh?
Old 23-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

It was another last minutes trip over there which i spent my weekend there. I arrived there at 6pm, staight down to Paramount for room, fully booked!! I left no choice and ended up check in to Oliver hotel for RM 83. I moved down to WnG, Rosli.... met Ah ho. Intro me a ching mai puying. As usual his sales talk @#%$^ which i kana from his pattern before. Step out Rose as i thought of moving ard first. So, i offered him RM200 to turn his down politely but!! YES, ON. He said!! Ha, i give the gal my number settle the booking and off for dinner first.
Wah, I back to my room. This gal was already waiting on my bed. I turn to be cool and went in to toilet...and i see she actually unpacked her stuff in the shower top and act if she is going to stay here long long!! Anyway, i went back to the bed again, turn on the tv and chat with her. She is very nice a gal to talk, soon after i hit my first round. We settled down and shortly her phone rang, expected her friends to jio her clubbing. She checked with me and i turned her down. Ended her phone, she continue to chat with me after that.. switch on the TV program to make sure i am entertained and switch channel which is strictly program i understand!!! Her extended concern to me is truly great i must say. As night is still young, I decide to move around the street. I took her along and settle back with some beers in our room. Our had several rounds of drink with cards to go... Not a real drinker but definite play better after our round of beers!!! HaHA
Old 23-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Bro, need to do this to us meh?
Hahaha, reading my FR is really tedious or Mandarin say 千篇一律!(Hope you know Mandarin) That's why I will stop writing FR for Danok trip....
Old 24-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha, reading my FR is really tedious or Mandarin say 千篇一律!(Hope you know Mandarin) That's why I will stop writing FR for Danok trip....
I see no one is complaining & I find it interesting reading it !!! At least you have a supporter in me ...
Old 24-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NewbieMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys i'm new here and quite new to this stuff. soon imma gonna go try out for the 1st time at Dandok. So nid some suggestion from you seniors XD

which hotel is recommended that is good (good rooms)?
which is recommended or wise location(bar etc) around danok to find nice syts?
what should i do/consider to initiate to the offer to book them?
Important advice or precaution that i need to take as a newbie in this field in order to avoid various problems?
Old 24-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieMonkey View Post
Hi guys i'm new here and quite new to this stuff. soon imma gonna go try out for the 1st time at Dandok. So nid some suggestion from you seniors XD

which hotel is recommended that is good (good rooms)?
which is recommended or wise location(bar etc) around danok to find nice syts?
what should i do/consider to initiate to the offer to book them?
Important advice or precaution that i need to take as a newbie in this field in order to avoid various problems?
Before (soon) you go, read.....

All info are available...... wait my bro Y will f you upside down... not so nice lo.

Another option is go and try, how we know what you are looking at. Most of the time, it is a thankless to respond to you, some even back fire.

"Bo tan, tio kan"... forget it......

Read......................ok?
Old 24-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Before (soon) you go, read.....

All info are available...... wait my bro Y will f you upside down... not so nice lo.

Another option is go and try, how we know what you are looking at. Most of the time, it is a thankless to respond to you, some even back fire.

Read......................ok?
Who is bro Y ?.

Me, ah ?.

Yes, thankless to respond to newbies. Before responded and that newbie who is not a newbie got many clones and Zipped, Zapped our reputation.

Me still in KL. Call you when i am in Sunk A Bore. Kopi and beer on Friday night ?.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Who is bro Y ?.

Me, ah ?.

Yes, thankless to respond to newbies. Before responded and that newbie who is not a newbie got many clones and Zipped, Zapped our reputation.
hee hee ... you nose must be dam itchy, right?
Old 24-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
hee hee ... you nose must be dam itchy, right?
Your nose also must be damn itchy !.

My nose, not itchy !

My cock only itchy !
Old 24-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your nose also must be damn itchy !.

My nose, not itchy !

My cock only itchy !
aiyoh, since when your cock, my cock not itchy........
Old 24-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Michael80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think we just need to read nicely got good information.
Old 24-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

woh ho ho..
Bro Yokosi has spoken.

Take note.

Good one bro Yokosi

Quote:
hamsuplou99,

You are a bloody old idiot to book return bus to Alor Setar bus terminal and Changloon instead of direct to Hatyai. Who the fuck taught you to book to Alor Setar and Changloon when you wanna go to Danok ?. Yourself ?. Ah ?.

You can book ticket from KL to Hatyai but you and your luggage get off at the Thai Immigration in Bukit Kayu Hitam. Danok is next door,within walking distance. For return bus ticket, you go to the ticket counter that is in front of Oscar Hotel The man selling the ticket is Ah Ming and speaks multiple languages. Buy your return ticket in Danok 1 day before bus departure date.

Take taxi from Changloon to Danok. The taxi stand is just after the bus terminal and within the same ground area. Taxi from Bukit Kayu Hitam to Alor Setar Bus Terminal is more than RM55. RM 55 is from Bukit Kayu Hitam to the Alor Setar airport. You must pay RM 10-15 more. You faham, tak ?.

How old are you ?.

I am also very old,older than localhunter !. And can still think with a clear mind. But puyings still come to me as in Napoli, Ho Chi Minh city ( yesterday ) where girl smiled liked no body business at me and got the other guys so jealous. Took her back ( PR lady ) and bonked her tight chee bye kau kau. You are indeed old, lazy to read the Danok pages, but so bloody stupid in your transportation to and from Danok to Malaysia. Fuck you deep, deep, very deep , loh !.

Don't need your thank you......your thank cannot get me drunk or get me a naked puying, loh !.

Or take etct88 advise...........Danok no good so stay in your house.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rule of thumb .. check and read before posing any questions. Darn it , every week, we see a repeating of same questions over and over again, surely the senior taikos here surely pissed and pls dun blame them if 1. You kena fuck for obvious reason 2. They chose just to ignore you 3. Go and experience yourself Danuk. Learning from experience is " priceless " . No easy way out ! The taikos were in same shoes before ! Bro Y , looks like you are the official " fucking " king in this thread, only fucking the ends of those deserving ! Hope I don't end up kena fuck by you !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1