The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Dave08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pure Seduction

Mike finally understood what the fight was about. He realized that she was feeling very lonely since a long time. She was really in need of a close companion. The situation was getting more and more favourable for him and he wanted to fill up that gap in her heart, and in turn her pussy. He knew that with some precise and careful moves, he can seduce her to become his submissive slut. The only thing he need was patience and execution. He tried to get more personal with her.

"I guess that's makes you feel very lonely?"

"Just imagine. You see, I am also a normal human being."

Elaine started to open up more about her life. The vodka had made her mind loosened up further. Mike also noticed that her tongue was getting a bit heavy from the alcohol.

"So Elaine, why didn't you tell these stuffs before? After all we are close friends."

"What's the point? Now I'm telling you, but what can we do?" Elaine looked at him.

"Well.. you can look forward to making some relationships which can make you feel good and occupied. Making out with other people can reduce your loneliness."

" Well, that's why I used to keep chatting around with people. But there are some things which cannot be fulfilled just by talking. Sorry, what am I saying."

Elaine felt embarrassed that she actually got too personal with Mike. Her head was feeling heavy and she was not thinking properly with the words she used. Mike just smiled back at her kindly.

"It's ok Elaine. Don't feel to be sorry. You definitely have to talk to somebody to relieve your tension. Then why not me? After all we are close buddies too. Hahaha.."

Mike tried his best to ease up the tension in her. So far, things were going in his favour. He knew that if he made the right move, he might achieve his goal tonight.

Elaine didn’t reply to his statement. Her mind was full of thoughts. She didn't want to be too personal with Mike, yet she also wanted to share her feelings with somebody all along and Mike seemed like a suitable person to share with. Her conscious mind was saying that they should stop the discussion before it goes too far, but the fight with Tim had made her angry and out of control too. Why does she always have to be the sufferer?

Mike watched on as her emotions and expressions changed. He sensed the growing conflict in her mind and thought it's time to move the conversation deeper.

"So why don't you try to go out with other people?"

"What do you mean? No way. I can't break Tim's trust."

"But, what you don't know doesn't break your trust too."

"You mean?"

"Means, if Tim don't know anything, it won't break his trust too. And you also don't have to feel the guilt of being unfaithful."

Elaine remained silent for few moments as she tried to absorb and comprehend Mike’s words. Then she looked straight into his eyes.

"What exactly you mean by going out with other people? You mean having sex with other people? Sorry I can't do that."

Elaine looked a bit angry, but Mike was in no mood to back off.

"Who says just sex? There are some other ways too. After all you are not only starving for sex, are you?"

Mike looked deeply in her eyes with a questioning expression as his last probing question kept her quiet for a moment. He just hit her weakest point; She indeed needs a good and hard fucking deep down, but she was not yet ready to cheat behind her husband. Mike watched on as she kept quiet. He thought he may be going too fast on her, so he decided to play slow again and ease the tension once more.

"Hey hey.. sorry, I mean it does not always have to be sex only. There are some other ways too."

Elaine looked at him with confused eyes.

"Like?"

"Like talking, means talking and sharing everything. Sometimes a bit dirty too, hahaha. And some little harmless touching."

"Like what you did with me whenever you got the chance?"

"Hey, those were friendly ok."

"So which are sexy?"

Elaine stopped immediately after replying without thinking. They are going a bit too far now. Mike sensed the little dilemma in her mind, but he was determined to break the ice this time. He knew she was not fully conscious. He could sense her drowsy condition and didn't want to let such a good opportunity pass by.

"Well if you want to, then I can show you some erotic touches."

Elaine remained silent. She was not sure what to say or what exactly did Mike mean. Mike thought once again, maybe he should go slow on her.

"Ok, no erotic then. But what about some shoulder massage? You will feel better too. I am a massage pro you know….hahaha"

Elaine thought for a while. After the long day of work, of course she wouldn’t mind having a nice massage but….

"So Elaine, do you want it or not?"

"I don't know, what Tim will think?"

"Come on Elaine, it's only a massage just like how u usually go for normal massage services. You mean you need to inform him even when you go for massage?" He was trying to challenge her, knowing that her mind was already in a mess with Tim.

Elaine thought for a while once again. The vodka had already made her mind quite dizzy by now. Then the earlier fight with Tim came to her mind again. She thought to hell with Tim for once.

"Ok, but only the shoulder massage, nothing else?"

"Of course lar, I promise."
Old 25-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

only massage??? lol pls go on go on
Old 26-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

It only takes a spark to start the fire. TS jia you....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1