The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

With a gentle caress of the back of my hand on Judy’s cheek, I move away from the chair and come around to the back of her again.

I make sure she can feel my fingers, strong and lean, separating her lips, opening her wide.

"You are so wet now. Feel how my fingers slip all over this cunt? You're dripping juice down your thighs. I can smell how much you want me to fuck you rght now. But you have to tell me more about what happened between you and L.”

Arching her body to feel more of me, “Arrgh....I met L...arrr....at the pub....alone. She urrrghh...had a quarrel with M....so she was clubbing on her own....urrg.. that night, my ex-bf and me danced with her....she was so high that she is unaware that my ex BF was touching her....”

“What?!! L allowed another man to touch her?” I was thinking WTF?!

As a reward, I continue to tell her what a wet cunt she is, my fingers appear in front of her lips, glistening with her own moisture.

"Taste yourself. Lick 'em dry. See how turned on you are? And don’t stop, I want to hear more.” I whispered into her ear.

Taking my offering, Judy’s lips wrap around my fingers, sucking the salty yet sweet mixture from them similar in the way she was sucking on my cock just moments ago.

As Judy continue to lick, I lean against her, fitting my chest to her back, my pelvis tucking in underneath hers, my cock gliding back and forth against her wet sex and your voice, cool and detached, whispers in my ear.

"This is what you really want, you know. You always want it. This is what it always comes down to with you. You're such a cock hungry cunt. Just the idea that I can fill your pussy with my dick gets you off. Look at you, you want it so bad, your cunt is so needy, so wet, needing me to fill you up. Can you hear yourself, whimpering, trying get me inside this greedy cunt of yours? What will you do to get it?"
Old 24-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

As my voice whispers in Judy’s ear, my breath is so warm and the tenision in my voice matches the tension in her body as I move my cock head to the entrance of her lovely cunt, letting the tip just rest there, pushing forward a tiny bit, just enough to tempt her, tease her.

"Tell me baby, just what will you do to show me that you will mind me from now on? "

I can feel her hot cunt starting to close around me. I know she wanted it so much, more than that, she needs my cock in her now. A strangled cry erupts from her throat.

"Anything. I will do anything you want. Just fuck me now. Please, FUCK ME."

The only response I gave her is a low chuckle.

“Just fuck me like how my ex BF fuck L the other night.” Judy pleaded.

“WHAT?”, her statement shocked me to the core.....

L had sex with a man?!!!! That’s probably the most shocking news that I’ve ever heard....God knows how many times that I wanted L, since I know her in our School days.....

“Tell me more, and I’ll fuck your brain out.” I told Judy in a rough voice.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 24-04-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

“That night, my ex BF and me brought L back to my place.....arrgh....she was high with spirit....arrgh....my ex BF...urrggg fuck her on my bed....arrgh...damned it, give it to me now!” Judy pleaded.

My mind was blank for a few seconds...is it really possible that L got fucked by a man??

"Is this what you want?" I make sure Judy can feel me pushing myself just a fraction more into her wet channel.

"Is it?" My voice low and insistent.

"Yes." Now whimpering with the need that is consuming her, a pleading tone enters her voice. "Please, oh please give it to me." Pushing back at me, trying to impale herself on that hardness.

All Judy can think of now is how much she wanted to be filled with that tantalizing hot cock.

"No! You are not really ready for it." My voice low and harsh as I whisper into her ear.

Judy feel me slide my cock back out of her, and carress the swollen lips of her pussy with the shaft, pushing it back and forth, relentlessly teasing her, each movement driving her crazy, making her aware of how much she wanted and just how much she needs to cum.

"My god you are so wet, so slick. You are dying to get my hard dick in you. I can feel that you are quivering, just hanging there, so ready to cum when I decide you will. All it's going to take is a couple of hard thrusts and you will be over the edge cumming all over my cock, won't you my sweet lil cock hungry slut? If I give you the dicking you want so much now, will you remember that you are mine? That as much as I love fucking you my sexy bitch, that I am the one who is in charge now? And from now on, you will follow my every demands?” I know I was pissed off at her and her ex BF to take advantage of L when she was so down and drunk. In my mind now, I just want Judy to pay, and I really meant PAY!

"Oh god. Please." Judy begged again.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Frustrated....shouting loudly, grabbing Judy by the hair and turning her face to look directly at me. "Say it! Tell me! From now on, you are mine to command!”

Giving in, having no more will to restrain herself in the face of my assault on her nerves and senses. I sknow that now all she wanted is my cock. All she wanted is me. Yes, me, fucking her hard.

Sobbing out her needs, tears streaming down her face. "Yes I am yours. I'll do anything you want. Just please fuck me now."

One hard thrust and finally I am all the way inside of her.

My cock is hard as steel, but it's steel encased in velvet, filling Judy with pleasure as she feel her pussy engulf me.

My cock stretchs her wide as I grab her hips, guiding her hard and fast onto me.

Back and forth, the need and desire quickly building to a fever point. The spiraling sensation that signals her orgasm peaking. Starting to thrash from side to side, her back arching against my chest.

The animal need and desire taking over as Judy begin to spasm wildly around my cock, cumming in intense waves of pure pleasure, pure ectacsy. Unitelligble moans of joy erupt, unbidden, from her throat.

As Judy continue to ride the crest of her orgasm, she can hear me, like a distant roar in her head, growling as I grow even harder in her.

"Oh jeze baby your cunt is on fire. So hot."
Old 25-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

As I slam my cock into Judy’s pussy, pushing hard for my own peak. Finally stopping for a second as I started to pulse with my own climax, spilling my cum deep into her, then thrusting deep once more and finally holding her tight on my cock as I empty the last of myself into her.

"Arrgggh. Cumming in you babe. So hard. Hot. Yes!"

My body collapses against her, both of us breathing hard and ragged, our bodies slick with sweat from the exhertion.

Judy is dazed at the total intensity of what has just passed. Her mind is numb and disjointed as the pleasurable glow of perfect satisfaction grows in her body and heart. For a long moment nothing is said, nothing needs to be said as I hold her tight.

Finally I grow soft and slip out of her wetness.

With a kiss on the nape of her neck, Judy feel a cool breeze of air move over her again, as the warmth of my chest covering her back disappears.

She can feel my hands on her ankles, removing the ties that bind her and then moving on to lossen the ties at her wrists.

I lift her in my arms and carry her to the sofa.

Wrapping a soft fleece blanket around her body, I hold Judy tightly in my arms.

Now I turn back into that sweet, gentle lover. Kisses from my lips on her neck and shoulders warm her soul. My voice is now once again honey soft and silky sweet.

“Remember what you say. I own you now and you will obey my every command.” My mind is racing, processing on the info that I have gained today, thinking how to use Judy to bend L onto my arms.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

After the session, Judy came over to the sofa and hug me close.

The conversation topic revolves around L. I was thoroughly surprised at how she managed to get L to do her bidding.

In the end, it was all about blackmailing! Apparently, Judy had filmed the whole session when her ex BF fucked L when she was drunk. After that, L was being blackmailed by Judy to be her partner and her ex BF had fucked her a few more times.

I was angry....real angry of what Judy had done. L has always been a good friend of mine since our school days. Unconsciously, I gave Judy’s ass a big slap...

“Ouch....that hurts!” Judy’s shout brings my mind back to current reality.

I told Judy that if she wants our relationship to continue, I want all the pictures and videos of L. She is to surrender everything to me and no more blackmailing L. But if she can still manage to get L to be her partner (and L must be willing and not forced), then I’ll not interfere.

Judy thought for quite a while....apparently her mind is waging a battle....in the end, she stood up, go into her room and come back with a thumb drive and a stack of photos. “These are all I have....please don’t leave me...” Judy pleaded.

When I look at her, I wasn’t hearing her properly. My mind already wandered off....thinking what can I do with all these wonderful pictures and videos of L.....devils horn growing again....to be continued...........
Old 27-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

In my study room, I plug the thumb drive into my laptop. There were quite a lot of pictures of L in various compromising positions.

There were also 3 videos. The first one was definitely taken when Judy’s ex BF first have sex with L. She was definitely drunk in the video. The 2nd and 3rd were taken when L is not drunk. It was definitely MFF video....

As I look at the video, my cock got hard....but my mind is a raging battlefield. On one side, the mind is thinking up of various things I can do with this video. On the other side of the ring, the mind is thinking of how best to protect L. After all L has been a good friend since our school days.

Looking back at the video, my body is getting aroused even though my mind has not made up a firm decision on what to do....I definitely needs a release fast or the build up will cause the dam at my cock to explode soon.......
Old 27-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story bro, great share!
Old 27-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Adjusting my cock to ease the pressure a bit, I shut down the laptop.

Went into the kitchen, grab a few cans of beer from the fridge and walk out into the backyard for some fresh air. I need to cool off a bit and think clearly what should I do.

I recall all those times when L would cheer me up at school whenever I am down. The times when I don’t do so well on my exam, she would be there, comforting me like the best buddy. She would revise with me on my weak subjects like ‘A’ Maths (which I really hate to the core). But she really encouraged me and in the end, I got quite a good grade at O level.

Am I really going to use all these videos and pictures to coerce her into doing my bidding??? That’s really blackmailing....and of course I was also bloody angry that the first man to enter her was an ex BF of Judy....the thought of that really makes my blood boil....

The battle of the Titans rage on....big head vs the small heads....friendship vs lust....

I spend a good 30 min in the backyard, finished up all 4 cans of beer. Finally, I walked back into the room and pick up the phone.

“Hello L? This is Ace. There’s something that we need to talk about...”
Old 27-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic write up
Old 28-04-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

“Hi Ace. Kind of busy right now....what’s so important that make you call in the middle of the night?” L asked.

“It’s not convenient to talk on the phone. You free tomorrow?”

“I can meet you tomorrow after 10am. So where do you want to meet?” L asked.

Thinking that it’s best to handle such delicate issues in a discrete and conducive place...I asked if she can drop by my place tomorrow. L was silent for a while, then she replied that she can drop by after her morning exercise.

After she hang up, I let out a breather...well, at least things are in motion. No point worrying about it till tomorrow morning.

As I walk into the study room, the sight of the thumb drive and the stacks of photo on the table makes my cock hardened again. Plus, 4 cans of beers is not going to help me relax....I definitely need a release now.

Taking up the phone, I called a spa shop that I frequently visit. The receptionist’s sweet voice was on the other side of the line “*****Spa, can I help you?”

My mind was thinking, fuck, you definitely can....I asked for my favourite ML, and she was available. I made a 2 hr booking, grab my key and head to my car. Fast as in my cock is on fire, which literally it is....feeling fucking horny as the image of L’s nude body keep flashing in my mind.
Old 28-04-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Reach the place, pay the receptionist upfront for a 2-hr package. She called for the ML to come and lead me into the room.

Cut the story short, I showered, changed into disposable panty and lay on the massage bed.

In come the ML, Melissa. Melissa is a viet, been working here for almost 2 yrs. (by the way, don’t pm me for the locations and contact. This happens years ago. I’m just using this story to link into the story of L and M. The place had since closed down and Melissa is married to a local here). Melissa is 5 ft 5, around mid 20s.

I told her I had a stressful week and she say let her see what she can do.

"Really, yeah, that'd be great.” I told her.

She started massaging my neck, shoulders and the back of my head then worked her way to my strong hands. She ran her hands down my back and worked her way outward, then up to my neck again, stretching my tight muscles. It was a very nice feeling and I was really enjoying it.

"You have some pretty good knots, I'll get some proper lotion and apply on you.” she said sofrtly.

Melissa retrieved the body lotion and worked her lotion covered hands all over my back, neck and shoulders. She started with my neck and broad shoulders and worked her way down my arms to the fingers. She came back to my shoulders and rubbed up and down my back, just brushing up against my muscular butt still covered by the towel. She worked slowly and seemed to relish each moment.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 29-04-2018 at 12:07 AM.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Melissa eventually moved to my feet and slowly worked her way up my calves and legs, staying away from the inside of my thighs.

She got to my ass and pulled back the towel enough to expose one cheek which she skillfully kneaded and stroked. I couldn’t help but to rotate my ass to meet her skilful moves. She then covered me back up and did the same thing to the other cheek, then she folded the towel lengthwise leaving just a thin strip covering my ass.

Melissa oiled up her hands and ran her fingers up the inside of my legs. I spread my legs subtly as she massaged my ass with her thumbs.

She finally removed the towel completely and was now working her hands all over my ass and lower back. She gently wrapped her hand around my balls and tugged gently which made me moan.

While continuing to massage my ass and balls with one hand, she stripped out her dress and let it fall to the floor. She told me to turn over.

Without hesitation, I got on my back.

My semi-hard cock flopped against my leg. Melissa stared at my thick, handsome cock for a moment, smiled at me and then gently stroked my hair and kissed me gently but briefly on the lips.

She filled her hands with oil and massaged my chest and shoulders. As she did this, I reached back and ran my hands up her legs to her ass which made her moan quietly. I gently squeezed her firm ass as she rubbed my pecs and shoulders. She slowly worked down to my abs but intentionally avoiding cock.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ShinnPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my, this is a freaking good story. Support and camping here!
Old 29-04-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Melissa moved to the side of the table and ran long strokes with both hands down my legs to my feet then back up the inside of my thighs. She ran her thumbs under myballs moving back and forth to my ass.

I automatically spread my legs and moaned. My cock was now rock hard and a large drop of pre-cum had formed and dropped to my abs.

Melissa continued to gently work on my ass and balls. She got more oil and dripped it over my aching cock finally wrapping both hands around it.

Uncontrollably, I moaned and thrust to meet her hands.

Melissa is really an expert at this. She worked the shaft of my cock with one hand and the head with the other. She then kept one hand circling the thick head of my cock and massaged my balls with the other. I can feel her moving one hand farther down and then she was teasing my anus with her oily fingers. This made me moan. What a teaser......

This went on for a surprisingly long time. Finally, I moaned, arched my back and thrust my hips into Melissa’s hands as one of her hand tightened around my balls and the other stroked then entire length of my meaty cock.

I launched what must have been a dozen thick streams of white cum that seemed to go everywhere. Some of it hit Melissa’s chest and dripped down her hard nipples onto my chest, some of it landed on my neck and chin.

She then rubbed her tits all over my cum-covered chest and abs while continuing to milk my thick cock. I panted heavily and had a huge smile on my face as I struggled for words. She kissed my neck and picked up some of my cum on her lips then kissed me deeply.

Melissa then stand up and handed me a towel for me to take a shower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1