The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Grab Hitch

It has been awhile since I last contributed.

I came to know about the app Grab Hitch awhile ago. I was quite intrigued by the idea of giving a 'ride' and getting 'something' out of it. One of my buddies told me that he only focused givinf hitch rides to pretty girls and in return earn some petrol money. What a cool idea!

So I set up a Grab account and tried it. After a month or so... I kinda lost hope on humanity. I thought I would get some pretty decent conversations from the hitch hikers but in reality... they treated me like a taxi driver. It didn't matter if they were pretty or not... lousy attitudes are a big turn off for me.

That's when I picked up Z.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Re: Grab Hitch

There is something about Z that never fails to bring a smile to my face when I think about her.

I still remember vividly the first moment I picked her up from her office lobby.

She cut a stylish figure in a dark maroon off-shoulder one piece dress standing confidently while keeping a look out for my ride.

She gave a big radiant smile at me and a small wave as I pulled up into the office lobby. As i stopped beside her, half expecting her to jump into the back seat like the 99% of the other hikers, instead she opened the front passenger door and asked, 'would you like me to sit in front or behind?'

I must have looked like a fool of an uncle with mouth gapping when she asked... she was the first hiker to ever ask me.

I smiled, 'Sure.. why not hop in front. You are the only hitch hiker I have. I hate giving hitch to more than 2 passengers.'

And we started some really pretty harmless banter along the journey and I told her that she was the first hitch hiker that finally met my ideals which was why I started giving hitch hiking in the first place.

She shared with me that she was on her way to gym in town and does so twice a week. As a mother of 1 in her 30s, she has to put in abit more effort compared to her younger days. I was like woah... nice nice.. she is a talker.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littleonesgreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes totally agree with you that majority of those hitchers take us as taxi drivers. There was this bitch of an auntie who remained on the phone from start to end and only paused to direct me while sitting at the back seat. I gave her a negative review and from then onwards, refused to hitch her. Sometimes even those folks whom have hitched many times also like to sit at the back!
Old 26-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Echo3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcho3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up tent .
Old 26-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to updates .
Old 27-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkycloud View Post
Looking forward to updates .
Yes same here too .
Old 27-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
eastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo3 View Post
Setting up tent .
Can share tent ?
Old 28-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
It has been awhile since I last contributed.

I came to know about the app Grab Hitch awhile ago. I was quite intrigued by the idea of giving a 'ride' and getting 'something' out of it. One of my buddies told me that he only focused givinf hitch rides to pretty girls and in return earn some petrol money. What a cool idea!

So I set up a Grab account and tried it. After a month or so... I kinda lost hope on humanity. I thought I would get some pretty decent conversations from the hitch hikers but in reality... they treated me like a taxi driver. It didn't matter if they were pretty or not... lousy attitudes are a big turn off for me.

That's when I picked up Z.
I put my bag behind, so they usually LL sit in front.
Yes, even then, some will still give you monosyllable answers and play with their phone most of the time.
Also, the pretty photos may not turn out in reality.
As long as you didn't go too out of way to pick her, give and take abit, still worth the chance.
The only regret was once saw a babe but has 3 pax total. thought try but ended up a one ai lian and 2 abengs who just finished smoking.
Whole car smell of cigarette.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 29-04-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HandyPoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Hopefully have nice encounters with hitch hikers
Old 29-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
There is something about Z that never fails to bring a smile to my face when I think about her.

I still remember vividly the first moment I picked her up from her office lobby.

She cut a stylish figure in a dark maroon off-shoulder one piece dress standing confidently while keeping a look out for my ride.

She gave a big radiant smile at me and a small wave as I pulled up into the office lobby. As i stopped beside her, half expecting her to jump into the back seat like the 99% of the other hikers, instead she opened the front passenger door and asked, 'would you like me to sit in front or behind?'

I must have looked like a fool of an uncle with mouth gapping when she asked... she was the first hiker to ever ask me.

I smiled, 'Sure.. why not hop in front. You are the only hitch hiker I have. I hate giving hitch to more than 2 passengers.'

And we started some really pretty harmless banter along the journey and I told her that she was the first hitch hiker that finally met my ideals which was why I started giving hitch hiking in the first place.

She shared with me that she was on her way to gym in town and does so twice a week. As a mother of 1 in her 30s, she has to put in abit more effort compared to her younger days. I was like woah... nice nice.. she is a talker.
is there any part 2?
Old 29-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Aymerica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
is there any part 2?
Wishing for more too!
Old 30-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 30-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more details from TS.....I'm also into this mood of hitching too
Old 30-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

I hope TS comes back soon .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1