The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
How to get rid of acne scars?

not sure where to place dis cause no "beauty n health" section. guess this one the closest. anyways, looking good to attract babes also part of sex life i guess...

anyone know where can go or wat can do to get rid of acne scars? face look abit like li guohuang. lots of holes. but not sure whether those beauty salon really work cause li guohuang face still koyak. use makeup to cover only.
Old 16-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: How to get rid of acne scars?

bro.. goto nsc is the best..
Old 16-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up There's a way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin
not sure where to place dis cause no "beauty n health" section. guess this one the closest. anyways, looking good to attract babes also part of sex life i guess...

anyone know where can go or wat can do to get rid of acne scars? face look abit like li guohuang. lots of holes. but not sure whether those beauty salon really work cause li guohuang face still koyak. use makeup to cover only.

Those facial (that you mentioned) condition usually takes very long time to recover.

Facial acnes caused by my factors. One of which is indigestion. You may not have clear you bowel regularly in a specific timing/day.

I recommend you to go for acupuncture. Not many places can provide facial beauty acupuncture.
There is one famous for this. This Chinese medical clinic is situated in a heritage board preserved shop-houses (South Bridge Rd. & Cross St. traffic junction) diagonally opposite of China Square.

Chinese medicine will help you to correct your body system in balance. You will see the marvelous improvement after your sessions of treatment.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 16-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: There's a way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel

Those facial (that you mentioned) condition usually takes very long time to recover.

Facial acnes caused by my factors. One of which is indigestion. You may not have clear you bowel regularly in a specific timing/day.

I recommend you to go for acupuncture. Not many places can provide facial beauty acupuncture.
There is one famous for this. This Chinese medical clinic is situated in a heritage board preserved shop-houses (South Bridge Rd. & Cross St. traffic junction) diagonally opposite of China Square.

Chinese medicine will help you to correct your body system in balance. You will see the marvelous improvement after your sessions of treatment.
Wah not bad can go facial and improve your heath at the same time, bro u got the name of the shop?
Old 16-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

wat about gg tui na cum facial.. killing 3 birds at one time.. lol
Old 16-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb There's a way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
Wah not bad can go facial and improve your heath at the same time, bro u got the name of the shop?
Oo..yo..cannot advertise here. You should know why 'lah'.

Anway, the clinic has a blue company logo that looks like Changi General Hospital's.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 17-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin
Actually how ya acne got cured?

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 17-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Samster

watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

yo bros, thanks million for replies

juz a few thing to clarify:

for me, the acne outbreak is gone liao. (those advice u guys posted still useful to other bros though.) it happened when i was in army. lousy food n dirty environment and accoding to nsc (national skin center), maybe also hormone change (something like 2nd puberty) cause outbreak.

but acne go down liao. no special treatment besides dat few visit to nsc and their expensive face washing detergent (lucky saf pay) which did not work. now the problem thing is the holes left behind... tink facial can get rid of acne but not the holes rite?

i got get info from nsc. but their method very scary. something like use sandpaper to smoothen the face . and a few days have to wrap face in bandage. n they only prescribe to ppl with such a serious case that they totally lost confidence and cannot function socially.

so does facial help to remove the holes? does those "skin regeneration" treatment work? like i said, from the li guohuang e.g. i tink they con money only : mad : (sian. how come limit only allow 2 smilies...)
Old 17-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
Actually how ya acne got cured?
bro can try cooltouch or laser treatment. it's the only known treatment that can see improvement like 40-even 80% recovery depending on the number of times u go for it. there are many places that offer including NSC, salons and private clinics like those dermatologists.

i'm also intending to go for CT soon once i make up where to do

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 22-01-2005, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Metric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
bro can try cooltouch or laser treatment. it's the only known treatment that can see improvement like 40-even 80% recovery depending on the number of times u go for it. there are many places that offer including NSC, salons and private clinics like those dermatologists.

i'm also intending to go for CT soon once i make up where to do
my fren went for the laser treatment at nsc. its not cheap....300+ ....and its only for 2 small areas abt the size of a $1 coin. if u want to do the whole face, it will most likely cost u a bomb...but the results are good though...

one thing to note is that after the laser treatment, u will have something like burnt scars, followed by very obvious uneven skin tone (after scars heal) before u see the end results. this will take 1-2 months.
Old 22-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is something I read in Feb's issue of Women's Weekly.

For Acne scars, doctors recommend using several methods to tackle the problems. To treat acne scars, they like microdermabrasion, IPL, Polaris and Fotofacial RF to lighten and even skin tone as well as treat age spots. Fotofacial RF is actually IPL and RF combined; because it uses radiofrequency, less light is required, reducing the chances of burns. It's also better for treatment of patients with darker skin.

Microdermabrasion
Cost: $250 to $600
Average Time: 30 minutes
Back to Life: Immediate
Possible Risks: Those with sensitive skin may experience rednessl skin peels after four to five days

Intense Pulse Light (IPL)
Cost: $380 to $1,200
Average Time: 1 hour
Possible Risks: Risk of minor skin burns especially for darker or tanned skin

Polaris
Cost: $800 to $1,000
Possible Risks: Redness and swelling subsides after 1 hour; risk of minor burns

Fotofacial Radiofrequency (RF)
Cost: $800 to $1,200 per session
Average Time: 20 minutes
Back to Life: 20 minutes
Possible Risks: Redness and minor skin burns.

Hope the above info helps!
Old 22-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

Smile Re: How to get rid of acne scars?

yo. thanks a million bro Ignite info very useful. i up ur rep

sian... need to wait after 24 hrs... remind me if i forget hor.
Old 23-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Go4FrEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess most chio gals is turn off if the guy have too many holes to spare in the face. Use ur ass skin to cover it up. u get wat i mean? There is such surgery where doc uses the patients ass skin to stick to the face .haha
Old 23-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
STUD100 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTUD100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite

Microdermabrasion
Cost: $250 to $600
Average Time: 30 minutes
Possible Risks: Those with sensitive skin may experience rednessl skin peels after four to five days

Intense Pulse Light (IPL)
Cost: $380 to $1,200
Possible Risks: Risk of minor skin burns especially for darker or tanned skin

Polaris
Cost: $800 to $1,000
Possible Risks: Redness and swelling subsides after 1 hour; risk of minor burns

Fotofacial Radiofrequency (RF)
Cost: $800 to $1,200 per session
Average Time: 20 minutes
Back to Life: 20 minutes
Possible Risks: Redness and minor skin burns.

Hope the above info helps!
thx for the info bro. It really helps those bro n youngster if they r suffering from acne outbreak. But i got a cheap but painful old grandfather method. Use lime (the small ones for ur mee rebus) slice it halve n gently rub the area tat its affected. Its gona be damn painful n irritation cos by the acid, but bear with it as the acid is killing away so call germs or bacteria in the acne. For ard 10-15mins . Rinse ur face with cold water n let ur pores relax by having a cold n abit damp face towel to relax ur face. Do this a few times in a week n u will see results. Belif it or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1