The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Now AURA got Tower Blanc 1664. That is something good for me
Go enjoy the great offer while its there. Cannot finish just leave it there haha
Old 16-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Days of Live impact and old icon or Sabai sabai are long gone.

Sluts these are think too highly of themselves.
This is due to sg guys placing them on a pedestal I suppose? With All the hang few k and get nth kind of ah sia kias arnd, why would the girls not feel powerful and self-entitled?
Old 16-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukepabo View Post
Illusion got QC. Good looking and flower must on par. If not at the end if the day, so near yet do far
A lot of them have "bfs"...got some vietnam girls every night got 2-5k from same person one. Amazing...
Old 16-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
A lot of them have "bfs"...got some vietnam girls every night got 2-5k from same person one. Amazing...
That's crazy, if gonna spend that kind of money daily might as well go Vietnam select a few keep as Mistresses.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Aura again on Friday night

Went with a friend to enjoy the happy hour promo again. Saw some office groups went there to drink too. Many girls no table to go too even at 1am, pity them but cant help haha.
Few came over to say hi but politely declined them until this singer came over, her smile just looks like one of my ex. Head says no but mouth says yes .
I must say I loved the music. They even sang one of the recent hits quite well.

Left at 2am a happy man.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Chaiyo 2 + Small pubs Lvl 3 Golden Mile

Went to explore lvl 3 of Golden mile yesterday.
Friend told me those small pubs are with older ladies working, 99% customers are uncles drinking. Young dudes will receive better attention from the ladies.
Beers at $12 per bottle(lady takes $2 cut), tip based place. My friend got a few free nights there but of course you must no mind the looks or age haha.

I went in look around but non I could accept so ended up at Chaiyo2, to my surprise most of the girls are not old! Learnt that all the girls here are on visit pass so the turnover of freshface will be higher then the bigger TDs. This place have no singers or flowers, they earn by Tequila shots and tips. I noticed this place also not easy for the girls to make money since most chiongsters now able to control your wallets better.

This girl and her half sister came to chit chat, young sister drunk...old sister worried. Tell me all the sob story of her taking care of young sister from her teens and ownself started crying. Cry finish young sister come over took my hand grab old sister tits, then old sister started grinding me rest of the night and squeezing my little brother. Left at 2am a happy man, no drinks and tips given since they both drunk and went other tables drink LOL.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Club Warm UP

Level 1 of Golden Mile.
Happy Hour 2 towers @ $98 (I forgot if its Heineken or Calsberg)
Medium Sized TD, with approx 20+ girls, mostly holding permits.
I have no idea what the singers are singing, some girls have decent looks and bodies thats all. Spotted a gold digger there or you can say smart at working, nice body and boobs but if you look closely at the face under the light you will realise her complexion is not good HAHA.

Flower power is low here, girls need to work harder so its to our advantage.
This girl shared with me money is hard to make nowadays in SG, so I told her no choice...we ourself everyday kena fucked by our boss, have to be smart in spending.

End of story.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Just curious, is there any restrictions on tattoos loosen in Thailand?
I am really noticing MANY girls with tattoos like thighs/arms/back/chest/neck. Few years back mostly put tattoos at not so prominent places.
Old 18-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Club Warm UP

Level 1 of Golden Mile.
Happy Hour 2 towers @ $98 (I forgot if its Heineken or Calsberg)
Medium Sized TD, with approx 20+ girls, mostly holding permits.
I have no idea what the singers are singing, some girls have decent looks and bodies thats all. Spotted a gold digger there or you can say smart at working, nice body and boobs but if you look closely at the face under the light you will realise her complexion is not good HAHA.

Flower power is low here, girls need to work harder so its to our advantage.
This girl shared with me money is hard to make nowadays in SG, so I told her no choice...we ourself everyday kena fucked by our boss, have to be smart in spending.

End of story.
You truly the Siam club crawler bro.
Up for you.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Thanks for all the great FRs!!!

Quote:
Aura again on Friday night
Quote:
Quote:
Club Warm UP
Old 19-11-2019, 01:44 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just curious, is there any restrictions on tattoos loosen in Thailand?
I am really noticing MANY girls with tattoos like thighs/arms/back/chest/neck. Few years back mostly put tattoos at not so prominent places.
All along they have lots of tattoos leh

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Went to explore lvl 3 of Golden mile yesterday.
Friend told me those small pubs are with older ladies working, 99% customers are uncles drinking. Young dudes will receive better attention from the ladies.
Beers at $12 per bottle(lady takes $2 cut), tip based place. My friend got a few free nights there but of course you must no mind the looks or age haha.

I went in look around but non I could accept so ended up at Chaiyo2, to my surprise most of the girls are not old! Learnt that all the girls here are on visit pass so the turnover of freshface will be higher then the bigger TDs. This place have no singers or flowers, they earn by Tequila shots and tips. I noticed this place also not easy for the girls to make money since most chiongsters now able to control your wallets better.

This girl and her half sister came to chit chat, young sister drunk...old sister worried. Tell me all the sob story of her taking care of young sister from her teens and ownself started crying. Cry finish young sister come over took my hand grab old sister tits, then old sister started grinding me rest of the night and squeezing my little brother. Left at 2am a happy man, no drinks and tips given since they both drunk and went other tables drink LOL.
How much do we need to tips? Also, how much tequila shot?
Old 28-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Seems like Aura girls turnover quite fast. Always seeing new girls. But quality dont seem that good in terms of looks.
Old 28-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

The recent batch of 'Super Models' in D9 also average only. Now is QUANTITY than QUALITY instead.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Was at Aura last night enjoying 1664 beer and get drunk
Later in the night few girls commented I look fierce so nobody dare to come to me lol. Except this innocent milf that drank with me whole night for no flowers. Ask her go find her flowers but she insisted to sit and drink with me -.-
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1