The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tooday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

To All bros, i am new here. planning a trip to HK in 29th and 30th July. not too sure can anyone advice / recommend me? Thanks.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Extreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExtreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros just wondering does anybody have any recommendation near the airport? Gonna be staying at the airport hotel for a week and was wondering if any bros can recommend any service to call to the hotel room.

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme999 View Post
Hi bros just wondering does anybody have any recommendation near the airport? Gonna be staying at the airport hotel for a week and was wondering if any bros can recommend any service to call to the hotel room.

Thanks!
Congratulations man.... vegetarian place in Lantau Island

When will you be here....

Do you have any special preference.....

The Closest place for you to consider is Tsuen Wan... 30 mins away on MTR or a bus ride....
Old 04-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
itguyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any happening near MTR Fortress Hill?

thanks in advance
Old 04-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme999 View Post

Thanks!
It is better to travel down to city to do the deed as not much good frs come from those outcall .and quite waste of money if the service of the girl is bad.
Personally when I am at hk airport, I will take bus A11 to causeway bay where as fuji building is in that area. Remember if u take Air port buses within the day, return trip is half price. But only for octopus card.

A21 take u to nathan , mongkok and you ma tei which is heaven for suana or massage palour.
Suana allow u to swipe credit card or debit card. So u don't need to bring to much cash out.
Mong kok sun hing plaza will fulfill ur need of massage and full service as there are 3 level fs suana over there.
It is a good place to explore . :-)

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 05-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll advice to be careful of Mongkok Sauna though. Place is OK and I'm not saving it is unsafe, just that the ladies may be older depending on joints and nightclubs is more lucrative.

So far, I feel the Bluesky sauna in causeway bay has the prettiest and youngest masseurs for full packages. Pricier, but I find then very much easier to get my brother awake at attention. Had tried Mongolian stocks there too at night. After 11am
Old 05-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

There's a few spots for walk-ups. The Harbor Grand hotel has the hotel walk-in girls. Sometimes, these girls shows up in sex141, but listed as Causewaybay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguyz View Post
any happening near MTR Fortress Hill?

thanks in advance
Old 06-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
itguyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obaman View Post
There's a few spots for walk-ups. The Harbor Grand hotel has the hotel walk-in girls. Sometimes, these girls shows up in sex141, but listed as Causewaybay.
i going to stay in that hotel...
Oh, i did search in sex141 yesterday, but choice quite limited.

btw, I read from previous post that for those walk in, I must knock on the door?
How will I know whether are they available or in the mid of action?

paiseh, first time going to HK
Old 06-07-2013, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:

btw, I read from previous post that for those walk in, I must knock on the door?

They have sign hanging outside the door so if they are engage , u can read from the sign.
They have cctv inside their room so they can see u without opening the door. If the sign show that they are avaliable just knock on the door.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 06-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
SamsterTiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how s the action for 141.com?? heard got some major AV raid in HKK
Old 06-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsterTiko View Post
how s the action for 141.com?? heard got some major AV raid in HKK
Prostitution is legal in hk and so is one woman brothel but living off the girls earnings is not. Police dont raid these places unless there is a crime there.So you can have ease of mind punting there. The raids you heard are probably those on the small bars for illicit drugs frequented by teens and underage patrons. Since this is the summer school break, expect more news on these raids.You would have a more enjoyable experience if you choose the hotel walk in as the quality and the environment is much better but it costs double.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

I went HK 3 times this year and know this lady OKT, very friendly, but she locate near Temple street. She introduced two 18-19 Chinese girls for my sec/third visited ~HK$240, pretty and fresh.

Can PM me for the contact, but if you are not going HK, pls don't number collector.

And I have few good places for message/HJ in Shanghai City that I went last 2 business trip, both <200yan with proper message with oil and HJ. Hotel girls I don't recommend, crazy price as 600-900yan in Nangtong.

same, if you not going Shanghai, pls dun number collector.

and I always oversea and seldom log in.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Hi ITguyz, the harbourgrand girls are part of the hotel ones, so filter correctly.
In Tinhau/north points, there's quite a few walk-ups as well, but may be the 30+ girls, some are quite good, but typical cheaper so expect $400+.

Quote:

Old 07-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veno13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: HK Happening

Hi bros,

i'm new to HK stuff and i'm going to HK in 2 weeks times. need some advice please! sorry for being noob here.

1) i saw on sex141 site, from my understanding, "141 walk ups" means the kind of building with 1 girl in 1 room, then you knock on the doors and ask for price and availability, right?

2) For pricing, 141 walk ups usually put a price then say "whole package". What does this whole package means? i'm confused because i saw some with "whole package + special service available"

3) If "whole package" means Full job, then is it just 1 shot? or 1hr1shot? or ... ?

4) is hotel walk in better ? i saw they dont censor the faces for hotel walk in, but for 141 walk up they censor. ...

Thank you for answering my questions! will share full report in future abt my visit
Old 09-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
It is better to travel down to city to do the deed as not much good frs come from those outcall .and quite waste of money if the service of the girl is bad.
Personally when I am at hk airport, I will take bus A11 to causeway bay where as fuji building is in that area. Remember if u take Air port buses within the day, return trip is half price. But only for octopus card.

A21 take u to nathan , mongkok and you ma tei which is heaven for suana or massage palour.
Suana allow u to swipe credit card or debit card. So u don't need to bring to much cash out.
Mong kok sun hing plaza will fulfill ur need of massage and full service as there are 3 level fs suana over there.
It is a good place to explore . :-)
Very good information.
I do visa runs to HK and now I have an idea how to pass my time.
Thanks mate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1