The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Old style HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Casanova and Youth HC were my days
Youth ,not a bigplace but lasted many yrs, now do facial only
Old 01-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner008 View Post
Last time Pauline was the ang pai there. She has her own permanent room, room 20
Any bros ever experience Pauline falling asleep halfway during the massage ?
Haha , I have . And it’s more than once .
Old 01-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I really missed those old HC like katong 来来, Hougang De sauna at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Legends at ANA hotel was pretty legendary as well. All those nubile young Malaysian chinese there..
Old 03-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Anybody remember new park health centre
Eve was my favourite
Those were the days
Old 03-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there's nothing nowadays compared to the old style HC.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner008 View Post
$30 for FJ, where to find
Bj more ex than fj.
Her last plc golden mile
Old 04-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD View Post
non exist anymore. Why does the authority ban the m'sia and allow the PRCs and viet to flood in
A malaysian ML in a big spa (still in operation) told me the reason before but i cannot remember exactly why.

The authorities have not banned malaysians. There are still malaysians working in MPs in Singapore. The main issue is something along the line that MP owners have to pay some sort of fee which is a lot higher for malaysians as compared to other nationalities.

Because of that, many of those smaller shop house joints are filled with PRCs and Viets instead of malaysians as it is much more expensive to hire them.

If you can find malaysians in shop house MPs, most likely you won't find a few of them. At most just 1 or 2.

Malaysians are still currently congregated in those few shops which are slightly bigger in size and have a longer history.

It is the world of PRCs now, like what another ML told me.

I can probably use one hand to count the shops with at least 3 malaysians inside. Sadly, malaysians are associated very much with this type of old school HC and they have been wiped out almost completely.

So when someone tells you they have found some really quality malaysian gems in shophouse MPs, think about it again. I am not saying it is impossible. Just not probable.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

So sad. Gahmen clamping down and the MP scene here is totally not great anymore

I don't go because I want to anymore, I go because there's no choice (I don't want to go Geylang for FJ, and it's too time consuming to drive across the causeway)

Nothing is static and I wonder how long the scene will remain this way (PRC/Viet dominated). I also wonder what the next stage in the cycle will be like.

The government is trying to clamp down so aggressively on vice. It may not work because all men need sex. The scene will just get dirtier and uglier, it will never go away, as well as continue to provide jobs for the anti vice squad

Back in the good old days when we had "old style" HCs like Legends, Dragons, Lexon and HCs in 4 star hotels, I don't think the social ills were any greater than today. I would argue that it's worse now with so many neighbourhood shops that are fly by night

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
A malaysian ML in a big spa (still in operation) told me the reason before but i cannot remember exactly why.

The authorities have not banned malaysians. There are still malaysians working in MPs in Singapore. The main issue is something along the line that MP owners have to pay some sort of fee which is a lot higher for malaysians as compared to other nationalities.

Because of that, many of those smaller shop house joints are filled with PRCs and Viets instead of malaysians as it is much more expensive to hire them.

If you can find malaysians in shop house MPs, most likely you won't find a few of them. At most just 1 or 2.

Malaysians are still currently congregated in those few shops which are slightly bigger in size and have a longer history.

It is the world of PRCs now, like what another ML told me.

I can probably use one hand to count the shops with at least 3 malaysians inside. Sadly, malaysians are associated very much with this type of old school HC and they have been wiped out almost completely.

So when someone tells you they have found some really quality malaysian gems in shophouse MPs, think about it again. I am not saying it is impossible. Just not probable.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post

I don't go because I want to anymore, I go because there's no choice (I don't want to go Geylang for FJ, and it's too time consuming to drive across the causeway)

Nothing is static and I wonder how long the scene will remain this way (PRC/Viet dominated). I also wonder what the next stage in the cycle will be like.

The government is trying to clamp down so aggressively on vice. It may not work because all men need sex. The scene will just get dirtier and uglier, it will never go away, as well as continue to provide jobs for the anti vice squad

Back in the good old days when we had "old style" HCs like Legends, Dragons, Lexon and HCs in 4 star hotels, I don't think the social ills were any greater than today. I would argue that it's worse now with so many neighbourhood shops that are fly by night
agreed, and of course the social media and tabloid reporting just makes it seem worse nowadays
Old 04-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

the sheer mention of a few of the HC names on this thread sure bring back fond memories... youth, bugis, legend, etc, etc. Good old days, good old fun.

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 04-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post

I have exactly the same sentiments.

Actually in the past when most HCs are big scale ones, they are quite hidden from the public. Most general public don't really know what was going on inside. Now many of the MPs have neon lights spreading across the whole island and people start to see and associate them with vice. Making the issue more visible and the authorities have no choice but to take action.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

eve was the best man !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
Anybody remember new park health centre
Eve was my favourite
Those were the days
Old 05-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha my favourite old-school hc was nimble fingers HC at goldhill plaza. Still rmb the long flight of stairs to the 3rd floor where it was located. I liken it to the “stairway to heaven”. Had tons of lovely memories and mammories there hehe
Old 05-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
turnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to beholdturnerdhr is a splendid one to behold

Tropical Health Centre - i think it was like on the 8th Floor , Pacific Plaza where Studebakers also used to be.... ...

Miss the ambiance and big plush rooms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1