The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glamourphotosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Went to the spa upper bukit timah.

Massage by s** l**

Had a p massage the room was decent but no door just curtains

Shower was there but asked to use the outside one not sure why

ML massage was good with nice roaming after a good massage ended with HJ she continued with massage and teasing till the massage time end
Old 15-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ahbois93 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Went to a spa along L***** K**** last night. Entrance at $58/hr with a good selection of masseuses from their FB page.
Bro can pm location? Thanks
Old 15-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Hi bro, mind pm at good spa location at bukit timah? Appreciated
Old 15-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
joey81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to share my experience after RTM this ML I think more than 10 times already. Had my fair share of massages but never RTM any before as most of the time the experience was a rush job to get the $50 out of you and I always regret feeling that I should have just pcc and saved my $50. But you know, sometimes the small head just takes over and gives you hope that hey, this one might be different.

Well, patience finally paid off in my case, it's like having wasted much time and money on mining and finally hitting gold. If you guys are looking for a really good massage with no rush happy ending, read on...

All these years, prior to meeting this ML, only 1 massage experience stood out for me. It was at a clean joint at Maxims Genting but it left me with such deep impression that I always regarded that as the best ever. Well, I'm not into gambling (not now anyways) and don't go into Malaysia often, so I can only reminisce and hope that one day, I can find someone who can give me the same kind of satisfaction.

I tried to analyze what's the difference between that massage and all the others. For me, a good massage isn't just about pressing the right points with the right strength. Many masseuse fail to realize that rhythm plays an important part as well. It is that rhythm that brings me to the point of drifting in and out of consciousness. And even when you're out, you are still subconsciously well aware of the massage that is going on. When a masseuse hits that rhythm, it's almost like hypnotism.

Now that I found this gem, she's the only one I go to, which explains why I have RTM more than 10 times now. There are several other viet xmms in the same shop but I have not thought about trying them.

When it comes to the sensual part, she does a hdly but instead of having you be on your knees, she sits behind you, lifts up your legs and rest your thighs on hers. It was interesting as I felt kind of vulnerable, squirming at her moves yet the position makes you unable to react because your legs are fully straightened and immobile. Turned over and the hj itself is slow and sensual, not just pure pumping action. She varies her speed at times and whenever she slows down and caresses the mushroom head, it just amplifies the sensation. I really wanted to shoot badly, yet I didn't want it to stop. She doesn't rush me as well. When I finally couldn't control, the orgasm was so intense I could say it was even better than some of the fj services I've had.

Origin: Chong Qing
Roaming is limited but with her skills, I just want to focus all my attention on what she's doing to me, so that isn't an issue.

Massage rates are $58/hr, $85/1.5hr, $110/2hrs.
Tip $50
Old 15-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
edsolut is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey81 View Post
Would like to share my experience after RTM this ML I think more than 10 times already. Had my fair share of massages but never RTM any before as most of the time the experience was a rush job to get the $50 out of you and I always regret feeling that I should have just pcc and saved my $50. But you know, sometimes the small head just takes over and gives you hope that hey, this one might be different.

Well, patience finally paid off in my case, it's like having wasted much time and money on mining and finally hitting gold. If you guys are looking for a really good massage with no rush happy ending, read on...

All these years, prior to meeting this ML, only 1 massage experience stood out for me. It was at a clean joint at Maxims Genting but it left me with such deep impression that I always regarded that as the best ever. Well, I'm not into gambling (not now anyways) and don't go into Malaysia often, so I can only reminisce and hope that one day, I can find someone who can give me the same kind of satisfaction.

I tried to analyze what's the difference between that massage and all the others. For me, a good massage isn't just about pressing the right points with the right strength. Many masseuse fail to realize that rhythm plays an important part as well. It is that rhythm that brings me to the point of drifting in and out of consciousness. And even when you're out, you are still subconsciously well aware of the massage that is going on. When a masseuse hits that rhythm, it's almost like hypnotism.

Now that I found this gem, she's the only one I go to, which explains why I have RTM more than 10 times now. There are several other viet xmms in the same shop but I have not thought about trying them.

When it comes to the sensual part, she does a hdly but instead of having you be on your knees, she sits behind you, lifts up your legs and rest your thighs on hers. It was interesting as I felt kind of vulnerable, squirming at her moves yet the position makes you unable to react because your legs are fully straightened and immobile. Turned over and the hj itself is slow and sensual, not just pure pumping action. She varies her speed at times and whenever she slows down and caresses the mushroom head, it just amplifies the sensation. I really wanted to shoot badly, yet I didn't want it to stop. She doesn't rush me as well. When I finally couldn't control, the orgasm was so intense I could say it was even better than some of the fj services I've had.

Roaming is limited but with her skills, I just want to focus all my attention on what she's doing to me, so that isn't an issue.

Tip $50
wow bro.. seems fanstastic..
care to share this gem?
pls PM contact and location.. thanks!
Old 16-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Tip $50
Can share contacts?
Old 16-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!

Hi Bro
Please kindly share your contact
Thanks and regards
Old 16-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Tip $50
Bro mind sharing contact?
Old 17-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Old 17-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stuntking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Tip $50
Can share this contact with me... Thank u
Old 17-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
madsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc thanks
Old 17-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1998durby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbois93 View Post
Bro mind sharing contact?
Can share ctc? will up you bro
Old 18-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tip $50
bro can share ctc?
Old 19-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
burburhitam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterburburhitam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro can share ctc?
Old 20-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sparrower6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to the MP before. What is her name? Would like to try too. Pm me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread