The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post

Parting shots: RTF.. maybe. Didn't click with her as much as I preferred. And I saw 337.
Parting shots 2: My next target is probably 337. Don't see any FR for her, but she looks cute.. better than her pictures I would say.
You can consider 337 if you prefer really slim with A Cup boobs.

Maybe didn't have chemistry. She was not really into french and feels kinda commercial.

Didn't do AR as advertised...
Old 03-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for 336(Nessa) from ILOVETHAIS

Booked and RTF third time overall on saturday, been busy so didnt have time to write FR. I honestly dont think need to write FR for her right? So popular already.

Some older photos from when she was from Siam Angels that is no longer around. Apparently she lost the sexy photo thats why is not up on the website hahaha, ended up sending her the photo via line while we were talking. Still the same, small chilli padi with great service.

Looks: 8/10 cute imo, relatively smooth skin and one or two small pimple, wont reject.
Frenching: yes, aggressive from the moment i entered and she recognised me, tongue fighting with the tip and kiss from start to end of session.
Body: 9/10 proportionately large ass and boobs to her small size, nice firm ass can grab a handful. Boobs B size can cup nicely in my hands.
Shower: SOP, shower a bit small and im a big dude but she did her best.
Catbath: SOP, tease me all the way down.
AR: 10/10 made me moan like a girl lol
BBBJ: 10/10 slowly tease and then use her tip of the tongue to keep licking the head, slowly devouring my cock until all the way down. Increase speed to turbo mode then when i asked if can deepthroat she happily smile and say can, taking my cock all the way in and holding it there, letting me take control and i slowly pumped in and out, facefucking her a little. But the POWER move besides deepthroat is when she plays with my balls, lick and suck like nobody else, make me groan and moan loudly. No other FL played with my balls the way she does, damn turn on.
Painting: 10/10 let me paint her until she get high, she likes it soft, no AR. Paint until she wet and almost going to cum, stopped me and pulled my head up and whispered to me to fuck her.
FJ: 9/10 capped on and started off in missionary, her pussy was tight and pounded her hard for a while before switching over to doggy and continued all the way until i unloaded, her moans and body convulsions seem like she cummed once or twice.

Had a massage and chitchat but little bro sleeping and not ready for second round, ended up talking more. She mentioned her dinner was laksa when i was leaving and she mentioned she likes a lot of singaporean food, laksa, buk kut teh etc.

GFE: 9/10 familiar so she not as shy like last time, talk a lot more and showed me pictures of her having a tummy from loving to eat, ended up gym 3 hours a day for 1 month to slim down before coming to SG lol. I also love to eat so i can understand haha.

RTF: need i say more? The next time she comes

Will just quote my old FR for comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
FR for Nessa from Siam Angels

Come in and see this pretty syt, short and in a black one piece dress, her smile so sweet. Help to undress and shower with me, put in a lot of effort to soap and wash me from head to toe, meanwhile talking and breaking ice, her english is decent, can make convo. According to her, working in bangkok selling jewellery stones, not diamonds lol.

Catbath: yes
Frenching: yes, little bit of tongue action
Body: 9/10 nice ass to doggy and nice boobs to grab and play with
BBBJ + AR: 11/10, she suck on my balls machiam lollipop like that, lick and suck and play, did a bit of AR, continue to suck and lick my balls until i damn high! After that teasing and play with the head and keep licking lightly like lollipop again. All of a sudden she take it in and give a wet and slurpy bbbj, suck until so aggressive i almost cim. Ask her stop and let me paint. She likes it soft, so dont paint too hard, responsive. Surprisingly after that she ask me get on top and facefuck her, so continue bbbj, wah damn turn on, another thing ticked off my bucket list.
FJ: 9/10 cap and move onto doggy, she ownself let me grab her hand and ownself prop pillows up so i have easier time, i like proactive girls , i pump for maybe 20 mins too tired and sweaty so ask her to ride cowgirl, still couldnt so ask her to give bbbj, she continued to tease than bbbj fast and furious, in the end told her going to cum, and she continued to suck and take it all in her mouth. Wah damn shiok!

Washed up, she offered to give massage, surprisingly good and she know how to use her bodyweight, chit chat and she say she like oil massage, can sleep lol. Laid on bed chatting for a while den realise only 20 mins left

After taking so long for first round, fast hand and leg, second round bbbj and catbath, cap and doggy her until cum again. Same as b4 took her time and shower me thoroughly. Help me dress up and go.

GFE: 8/10, can see she making the effort to convey what she want to say in english, like a shy girlfriend, lady in the streets, freak in the sheets.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...postcount=1682

is the above real?

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Molly from TRL

Saw Molly ad since day 1 and have been looking at it daily. Finally got the chance to book her due to my busy schedule. OKT mentioned she is leaving so quickly book before she leaves.

Message Bro SK early morning to book my slot and had to leave office 1 hour earlier to meet my princess, other timeslots were not suitable for me. Location wise was abit out, so had to grab down. Instructions were very clear. Finally got to meet my princess after 2 weeks. Looks is a 9/10 for me even photos is abit different maybe 20-30% discount. She is quite tall as well, first time bonk a tall lady. Body and boobs were perfect 10. No scar underboob, skin thai tan and smooth as silk like thai airways. FJ was 10/10 even though i had 1 shot. She was tight down there! Lastly gfe 10/10. After we came, we lie on bed cuddling each other chatting and showing each other pictures. We had so many things in common.

This girl is really a GEM. She was so bubbly throughout the whole session and treating me like a prince making me comfortable.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dazzerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brief FR for Kitty from TRL.

She treats customer like king... attentive, sweet with the girly friendly smiles. Enhanced DD, smooth skin, clean V, tattoo on lower torso. Service is 10/10. BBBJ, AR, AJ, CIM are among her arsenal.

Visit her to feel like a king!
Old 03-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
FR for 336(Nessa) from ILOVETHAIS
I was going to post an FR of my own RTF but now I guess no need.

I love that old picture of her on the bedside, shows her curvy figure and sexuality better than any of the other photos. She still has the curvy figure, just a bit more meat, giving her a bigger handful of those great boobs and more of that firm ass to grab. None of the pictures really capture her beauty, the pretty eyes and big smile.

Do note that she is not coming back. This is her last trip.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Happybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Barbie from emmuaelle

Totally worth 160sgd even though she is very new to this trade. First time in Sg! She is very willing to please despite some rashes on her shoulder due to bed bugs. She is dripping wet after some licking on her pink nipples. See already buey tahan, immediately went to some bottom action, reverse 69 for 5 minutes and she told me she want me in her. It’s really very wet kind. Talking about this makes me horny again. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, what you see is what you get. Real syt but boobs size is small c natural. Her ass is very good for doggy. Will have the piak piak piak sounds.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Do note that she is not coming back. This is her last trip.
That's what she said on her previous trip
Old 03-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=surface1030;18094411]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post

Which stable is she from
From ThaiCandy
Old 03-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
That's what she said on her previous trip
Haha bro, I did see someone post in August that it was her last time. I admit that's good marketing. What can I say, she always told me she was coming back for her last trip end of the year...
Old 03-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!

Any AR queen rwccomendationa bro?
Old 03-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
Well this is the internet and everything can be fake, people if suspect my FR fake what can i do. But always play safe and rmb raw is war! Bbbj and oral chances of sti and std is there, but i willing to take risk. Raw piv or pia higher chances of hiv, sure the chances is still low but i dont risk.

If willing to take risk and play risky hiv or pregnant like the people in that thread, go ahead, but dont come crying in the sexual health issues if heng suay kena.

On another note, im not saying all FLs do, some people say before some FL agree to raw and if get knocked up purposely come back and find you, get monetary compensation/wreck house. FL also human, if forget to put condom then raw. Or sometimes lapse in judgement, down there rule over the brain if see handsome guy or big cock, just like we see pretty lady or big boob/ass.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for rose from siampleasure

Location: 7/10 bros who drive won't have a problem. Personally for me, I had to take train then switch to bus, so it's still quite accessible via public transport.

Looks: 9/10 slight discount from pics but she's damn cute. Seeing her in hoodie and shorts made me steam so much, she was laughing at how come I was hard when I removed my underwear.

Bj: 8/10 not bad, she alternates between licks and sucks, with occasional deep throat. Takes care of the balls as well.

Fj: 10/10 song song. I dunno is it because I got first blood but she was very enthusiastic and just wanted more sex. I came during cowgirl and she wasn't happy that I came so fast. She asked if I can still, once I told her can continue, she kept riding and grinding till she came. Second shot was equally fun.

Gfe: 10/10 cuddles and snuggles during rest period, lots of hugs and kisses. She's also very naughty, towards the end after we washed up after the second shot, she wanked my little bro a little and gave it a few sucks, then told me too bad, times up, need to go. Then while I was dressing up, she kept touching my cock and asked if my shorts can cover the buldge. Only stopped touching once I'm out of the door.

She allows frenching, but she didn't allow me to paint her. If I have to find a demerit point, it's that her pussy has a slight odor cause there was a distinct fishy smell after our sex session. But for a nice promo of 110, i think its damn worth it.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold

Cara(Silkstockings)

Looks: 8/10 (Syt. Pic slight enhanced to make herself look better. Guess that's all the apps but its same person and syt)
Communications/Tcss: 10/10 (Good can communicate no problem and a bit tingtong)
Frenching: 9/10 (Good frencher and very sporting)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction with great eye contact)
FJ: 9/10 (Very tight. Small pussy haha)
RTF: Yes ESP if have promo
Old 03-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
How can it be that there are only 2 FR's for Nessa / 336 yet she is fully booked every day?

Bros are trying to keep her to themselves instead of sharing haha.
Most likely haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1