The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
actually argh ,when u bros say the bars no girls do u mean they not working or they go back hometown to help with flooding ???? because if they still in bkk area actually i got few phone numbers of some girls i fuck b4 and like ,if they not working but not back in hometown then even better to go now dun need to pay barfine
Alamak bro..... just them to ask lah....
Old 06-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
i cannot find clothes in thailand that fit me

i am too fat for their biggest pants

their L pants dont have enough "X" for my size
You can find it at The Mall Bangkapi @ Ladpao and Pattaya have many places selling extra large sizes clothing.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You can find it at The Mall Bangkapi @ Ladpao and Pattaya have many places selling extra large sizes clothing.
haha thank you

i just find out i up you before so cannot up you again
Old 06-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
actually argh ,when u bros say the bars no girls do u mean they not working or they go back hometown to help with flooding ???? because if they still in bkk area actually i got few phone numbers of some girls i fuck b4 and like ,if they not working but not back in hometown then even better to go now dun need to pay barfine
call internationally ?

other thread have advice about international phone calling that is cheaper

better find out first before you fly !
Old 06-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
dirtbag_26,

50 - 50! Don't worry, lots of girls available in Shark, Baccara and Tilac so head on down to Soi Cowboy! If you want to waste money or get ripped off, go to Arab owned bars!
i have spoken to different bargirls before who all agree on one thing - in soi cowboy , Baccara is NUMBER ONE BAR

i wonder how hard it is (must suck boss cock?) for girls to get a job in Baccara !!
Old 06-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I am sure Dr Zu in MBK has the size for you, i think they got jeans the size up to 60 one....they have a branch in Chiangmai also....

anyway my trip to BKK on the 18th...haiz it looks like I have to cancel although my heart tells me to go ahead....how ah....
Old 06-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i just find out i up you before so cannot up you again
Now then I know u r gay.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Naemlo,

Having gay friends are okay as long as there is no physical and emotional contact! You're a lucky guy!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Now then I know u r gay.
how you know norice not even prettier than Nong Ploy ?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how you know norice not even prettier than Nong Ploy ?
I dun go around upping others...
Old 07-11-2011, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I am sure Dr Zu in MBK has the size for you, i think they got jeans the size up to 60 one....they have a branch in Chiangmai also....

anyway my trip to BKK on the 18th...haiz it looks like I have to cancel although my heart tells me to go ahead....how ah....
I'm going ahead bro, albeit 10 days after you, on the 28th. Things may have gotten better by then?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Living in Bangkok!

Haizzz.... When the flood gonna subside.... Was planning for
End of this month now got stuck dont no whether to book tix a not
Old 07-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Report: Nov. 7

No floods in Sukhumvit, Ratchada-HuayKwang and Suvarnabhumi Airport!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_lucky View Post
Haizzz.... When the flood gonna subside.... Was planning for
End of this month now got stuck dont no whether to book tix a not
North of BKK, Ayuttaya still a big swimming pool, u can imagine how long this will last in BKK.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
That always sounds good on paper. Best to call or sms them first before you go.
You may have a black book of numbers but these bargals (especially popular ones) have even bigger black book (probably with details like nationality, age, buffalo or not, potential sponsor or not etc.) or they have photographic memory with all those details. Like telemarketeers, they will probably be working the phone hard fixing appointments with those listed at top of their black book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Just bring along XXL swim trunks for me pls..
XXL in thai means, XXXL size..
Just wear a sarong and be Sarong Party Boy. Will be turn on for the gals at agogo bars when you have erection. Also easy for quick shag.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1