The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

A whole 6 pages worth of reading and haven't seen the main course being served, but I like it. Thanks TS. Patiently waiting!
Old 15-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting to read TS action posts.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 9
DBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud of

Enjoying this nice story, do update soon TS
Old 16-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Patiently waiting for more actions.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

She went on and on, I kept silent and listened. Finally we reached the point where she was done and quietly sipped her coffee. There was some moment of silence..
Mabel: Was it me? Something that I did or something wrong with me?

M: I'm sure it's not a problem on you.

Mabel: How come?

M: You clearly agreed on when to meet long ago, he said that he could then he does these things knowing he is on a date. What else?

Mabel: Hmm but he had to drink at his friend's birthday.. I agree on the Dad part where he can just get a cab.

M: Woman.. You met on a dating app.. You cannot expect everything the other party said to be true. He could be meeting another girl for all you know.

Mabel: Walau no la.. but hmm maybe hor. -She went into thinking

M: Whether it's true or not, you never know, not like it matters at this point.

Mabel: Hmm.. wa Doctor, you make a lot of sense leh. How about you cure your own illness too?

M: Oi we're out here to talk about your problem okay.

Mabel: Okay okay! -She stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes.

I could see that Mabel looked a little better but there was still some redness in her eyes and they were slightly wet.

M: I think you need some sleep.

Mabel: Haa -She yawns again

Mabel: I am damn sleepy right now, must be the food coma from the bagel.

M: But you had coffee too.

Mabel: I need to sleep.

M: Go home then, I can send you back.

Mabel: But I don't want to go home.

M: Why?

Mabel: My parents are at home. They will nag at me if I sleep the whole day. I am a hurt woman, I need my rest to fight another day.

M: Right. -I looked at her with a frown

We were talking in the direction of where she parked her car, M Hotel.

M: Are you serious? You parked here? Isn't there like some public parking around where we were?

Mabel: But I don't like Parallel parking la. So mafan..

M: Okay fine, it's not me paying anyway.

Mabel: Huh, but you asked me out to have bagel with you.

M: Wha-- -I took a deep breath in

Mabel: Just kidding only la, I know it's for me. Thank you okay?

M: I am speechless actually.

Mabel: Wait here!

Mabel ran off to talk to the concierge, they handed her something and she looked serious. I could not make out a thing they were talking about and out of respect, did not go in closer. I was confused.

*Was it her car key? Or what was that?

She came over to me: Mark, can you help me get a bottle of Whiskey, I pay. -Mabel passed me her credit card.

M: Where do you expect me to get a Whiskey?

Mabel: You go find la, mom old already, tired. I need to sit. -She went on to get a seat at the lounge, and shoo-ed me off, then looked at her phone.

*What the heck is going on? Is she okay?

M: Okay anything for you, mom. -Giving her the annoyed face.

Mabel: 好兒子 (good son) - She said with a smile. I went to ask around, they did sell it around the area, 7-11.

*You idiot woman, I will buy the most expensive one there is.

Unfortunately for me, the best they had was just some Black Label. *Lucky bitch..

M: Can I have that Black Label please?

Cashier: Can see your ID?

M: Ha.. okay. -Mildly annoyed that at the age of above 25 and still getting checked.

Cashier: Thank you. Do you need a bag?

M: Yes please. *I didn't want to look like an alcoholic in broad daylight thanks to Mabel.

I got back to the hotel Lobby and looked around. Mabel was nowhere to be seen..

*Did she go to the washroom? Or to her car? She better be around otherwise She's gonna get an earful from me.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Whatford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, enjoy reading it
Old 16-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice story build up, TS.

No sexual actions yet, but excellent depth.

Next, he will receive a whatsapp to go to room ___... Hahaha.. speculating.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 16-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Nice story build up, TS.

No sexual actions yet, but excellent depth.

Next, he will receive a whatsapp to go to room ___... Hahaha.. speculating.
Bro I think you are spot on.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

I got back to the hotel Lobby and looked around. Mabel was nowhere to be seen..

*Did she go to the washroom? Or to her car? She better be around otherwise She's gonna get an earful from me.
Few minutes later, I got a little impatient
[Text]

M: Hi
M: Where are you?
M: I am back with your Whiskey.
.. 5 minutes later
M: Hello? Are you alive?
-I started calling her.. 2 times.. 3.. no 4.. 5. No picking up from her.. I got worried until her status showed typing...
Mabel: Oh I almost fell asleep.. it's so comfortable..
M: Are you in your car? Which level is that?
Mabel: I am upstairs *What???
M: Up where?..
Mabel: Level 23, third room towards the end of the hall on the left when you exit the Lift
M: ...
Mabel: Bring my whiskey.
M: .. I am lost. What the heck are you doing?
Mabel: I need sleep and my whiskey.. please I am hurt.. T_T
M: .. Okay fine but who the hell tells anyone to turn left. Room number please.
Mabel: Yay! Thanks I knew I could count on you!

-I ignored her last text, went up to level 23, called her. I was pretty annoyed but felt helpless since she was the one who needed my support for the day.

Mabel came out looking almost the same.. except her hair was in a mess...??

*Why is it in a mess? What the heck?

With her hair in a mess, I was a little confused. Normally it's not very tidy, but it's not supposed to be this messy. Something else about her looked different but I couldn't really tell what exactly..

She signalled for me to follow her the moment she saw that I found her. *CAN'T YOU TAKE A COUPLE MORE STEPS? ARE YOU THAT LAZY?

We walked over to her room, standing outside. She gave me a smile as she tilted her head sideways.. I could still see that her eyes looked like they need a shutter.

Mabel: Wa so nice, got private room service hehe.

M: Okay. So you got your whiskey, your room, your card, anything else you need?

-I could hear the TV from her room.. I get it.. She got someone to help her get over Henry at the last minute..

Mabel: Thank you Mark.. without you.. I will probably be fine but it helped me a lot hehe. Can I give you a hug?

M: Sigh.. yeah whatever. -As I let go of a sigh. *Whatever it takes for you, my dear friend

She gave me a nice squeeze, I could feel her body, her boobs pressing against my chest.. it felt different, as though she didn't have a bra on. It was much softer.. without resistance.. my thoughts wondered to her bottom, did she not have panties on too? The very thought of it made me kind of hard. *SHIT.. She's going to notice it!

She was hugging me from the front, I couldn't shift out of the way. I tried to turn sideways, but her body was properly in flush front of me. She was holding me tight her head beside my neck, I could feel her breath down the side of my neck.. nothing was helping, except making my fellow harder.. I could feel my body pulsing and hear my heartbeat.. it was uncomfortable.

Mabel was no idiot. She snickered.. *Damn bitch.. now you've done it.. embarrassed me now. It's okay.. keep it cool.

She released her hug. Stepped back, with the same weary eyes, she smiled in a different way from what she usually does. It was the smile of mockery, she felt my bulge. Her eyes darted down for a second. I saw it.

She pursed her lips while she smiled. I looked away slightly, unable to maintain the eye contact.

It was a torturous tick tock going on. My heart was beating really fast, with all that blood rushing to my little friend down there. All the thoughts what's under Mabel's clothing.. her being naked. *STOP IT'S NOT HELPING

Finally I calmed down. Closed my eyes. Took a deep breath in.. slowly.. and out. I opened my eyes, Mabel was standing where she was, leaned back against the door, maintaining almost the same look.

I went first: Okay so here's your whiskey -I handed the bag over

Mabel: Umhmm... -Nodding her head and pursing her lips still *OMG stop that face

M: I shall take my leave and not disturb you. Have fun and play safe.. -My eyes signaled towards the room and nodded slowly, approvingly.

M: I understand (in a silent manner) -I mouthed the words

Mabel opened her mouth to breath in and smiled in a nervous way: Erm Mark.. Actually I had one more thing to ask..

M: Yes....? -Awkwardly

Mabel: Do you mind.. eh.. to go in the room.. and help me with do some talking please? -She started looking a little strange

M: Uh.. okay.. do you want to go in and get whomever be prepared first..?

Mabel: Oh. Hmm.. I'm sure he's well prepared.. -Her eyes darted to the direction of the room

Mabel: Did you get something else aside from Whiskey from.. Seven Eleven?

M: No..? You only asked for Whiskey right?

Mabel: Okay.... Erm why don't you come in for a second.. -She opened the door, stepped in, gestured to welcome me in, I could hear the TV louder now. It sounded like a chinese drama.

On the floor.. I saw something unpleasant. There was a bra and white panty scattered along. They were from Victoria Secret. The panty had the lace similar to the one.. the first time I saw Mabel closing the shutter.. of her shop..

*Who the heck does she have in there..? Shit, as long as it's not Henry, if it's him, I probably wouldn't be able to take it and want to punch his face in.

M: You know. Mabel. If it's Henry in there. I won't be able to stop myself from beating the shit out of him. -In a much quieter agitated whispering voice

The very thought of it got me off my cool game again.. in a different manner. My heart started racing again. This time with a completely different emotion. It was rage. I have never felt so much rage towards a person.. to disrespect my friend. Treat her like a Plan B..
Old 18-07-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

TS, please don't make us wait too long for the next update OK?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update soon please... Need to know what happened!!
Old 18-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
Chamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice update TS, camping here for more!
Old 19-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 19-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
brolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please share more. Support your thread TS
Old 20-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1