The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bgyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Or both? My regret is falling for the SB and being stupid/careless enough to let the wife find out.
What happened after that?
Old 15-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

piaking a girl from ktv raw.

no doubt the scariest month of my life.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chatting on whatsapp with a female buddy of mine. She is bisexual and in a long distance relationship with another girl, while i also had a girlfriend in a long distance relationship.

She text that she has been feeling horny. I replied that I have been feeling horny for months. Next reply from her "I got beer, come over"

Chiong down to her house. Had a few beers, had a few cigs. Had wine in her bedroom.... and I went home without touching her. Her body language not as horny as what she typed on whatsapp leh! Need to be less hum ji. Super regret!
Old 15-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyly View Post
Chatting on whatsapp with a female buddy of mine. She is bisexual and in a long distance relationship with another girl, while i also had a girlfriend in a long distance relationship.

She text that she has been feeling horny. I replied that I have been feeling horny for months. Next reply from her "I got beer, come over"

Chiong down to her house. Had a few beers, had a few cigs. Had wine in her bedroom.... and I went home without touching her. Her body language not as horny as what she typed on whatsapp leh! Need to be less hum ji. Super regret!
Wah...damn wasted...got alcohol amd she feeling horny n u at her house. If she is pretty and hot, u need to bang ur head against the wall
Old 15-07-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wtf??? that was literally an open invite for u to enter leh

#facepalmmax

#nogg

#headbangwall

#bangballs

#有洞没插
Old 15-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

bro what you waiting for? cow to come home? chicken to lay eggs?

knn woman won't open their legs and invite you enter one. you need to take action.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You test for protected sex ?
fucked a random woman from manila, you mean you won't test?

anyway if you go makati there use wechat "Nearby" feature, can pick up a lot of sex workers.. but whether dare to fuck them or not is anything as HIV/STD prevalence in Manila is damm high.

Also must be careful some got do gender change operation so if you see the face look like guy, better turn them away before they spread disease to you.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacino View Post
Wear 1 condom then apply tiger balm, if girl scream means outer condom leak, if u scream means inner layer leak.

Alert system for condom safety.
wah! best advice! haha....
Old 16-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.now View Post
Yes!! Super weird lady... I'm quite shocked when she told my buddy's gf about it... Totally duno what she thinking... Then after that kanna a most paiseh situation of my life....

The butch frens bday ( which happen a few weeks later after I screwed the married one ). My buddy jio me go.. So we decided to have dinner before we head down.. So when I reached.. Everyone else was there.. Me,buddy,buddy's gf and the married girl(let's call her A), as we r in the midst of having our dinner.. Buddy's gf ask A to go out for awhiel.. Buddy and I stunned.. Simi lj.. Jiak ming kia jiak ka jit pua zao choot ki... So we continued eating untill they come back in.. I saw buddys gf whispering to buddy something which I can't hear..

Then awhile later... My buddy ask me out.. I was like.. SIMI tAICHI?! Ah bay jiak liao lay... " Just go" he said. So I obliged.. He told me.. " Errrrrr..... U r not invited to the party..... ". I jitao paiseh untillllllll to the maximum power!!!..... I totally duno how to react.. I just ask him.. Did your gf said that to u just now? She deny me from going there right? And "YES" is the answer..

After dinner.. Still gotta act abit.. Say I need to go somewhere else.. So only joining u guys for dinner.. KNN.. Really its a very awkward moment for me..

Worst thing is.. After I left.. Buddys gf said.. " Aiyah nvm la.. Ask him to join if he really want to". SIMILJ!!!
Is your buddy still with this gf?
This type become wife will be jialat....
Old 16-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she is waiting for your move... some women need men to be proactive.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh. Can share the story and what happens after?

Quote:
Or both? My regret is falling for the SB and being stupid/careless enough to let the wife find out.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
fucked a random woman from manila, you mean you won't test?

anyway if you go makati there use wechat "Nearby" feature, can pick up a lot of sex workers.. but whether dare to fuck them or not is anything as HIV/STD prevalence in Manila is damm high.

Also must be careful some got do gender change operation so if you see the face look like guy, better turn them away before they spread disease to you.
Of course, if you use condom, chance of catching hiv/std near zero. That 1% ? Like Herpes ? it wont show up in ANY TEST. And it can spread despite condom use.

I stay in Manila and Makati extended times.. seen enough lady boy convincing enough, lucky never fell for that, or they admit they are not girl before meeting.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

double post. deleted.
Old 18-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yikes! Happened to me once when I was single and my SD was supposedly single but turned out to be attached 😌 I think the woman went ballistic and I was just shooook.

Hope all is okay w your Wife! From a female perspective we can be quite scary when we find out our guy is w another 😅
Old 18-07-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
ransumwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
piaking a girl from ktv raw.

no doubt the scariest month of my life.
Confirmed sure damn worried man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1