The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Propeds are pretty gd, Guardian's PH are actually not bad ...try the honey chocolate ones, seems they obtain them from diff manufacturers..But buying doesn't give me kick..I really get the biggest kick from sitting opposite women in MRT and watching them swing their heels here, dip a bit there...when they do reveal their nylon clad feet it is the ultimate! Sadly haven't seen one who knowingly teases me, probably too shy to look me in the eye.
i like the sound made by the girl when she rub her pantyhose clad legs against each other, making the sound.. so kinky
Old 30-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
i like the sound made by the girl when she rub her pantyhose clad legs against each other, making the sound.. so kinky
No need to rub. Just remove their shoes and show me their 'web feet' in pantyhose.
Old 30-01-2005, 03:40 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
No need to rub. Just remove their shoes and show me their 'web feet' in pantyhose.
ooh.. i love that lots lots.. my ex used to wear pantyhose and when i send her home, i'll knee down and put one of her feet on my tigh and kiss the top of her feet
Old 30-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ooh.. i love that lots lots.. my ex used to wear pantyhose and when i send her home, i'll knee down and put one of her feet on my tigh and kiss the top of her feet
Is that why she ended up as your EX ?

Did you ever ram her with her pantyhose pulled down halfway ??
Old 30-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good...my ex was more adventurous...she lets me cum anywhere i wan on her...my current gf however only allows me to cum in my hands or on myself...gers nowadays are getting harder to please..

Quote:
Old 30-01-2005, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is that why she ended up as your EX ?

Did you ever ram her with her pantyhose pulled down halfway ??
of course not.. lolz.. we broke up for other reasons that are not related to my fetish..

nope i did not ram her cos i didn't wan to
Old 30-01-2005, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sounds good...my ex was more adventurous...she lets me cum anywhere i wan on her...my current gf however only allows me to cum in my hands or on myself...gers nowadays are getting harder to please..
ya i miss those days.. hopefully can do it the same to my future gf
Old 30-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i miss those days.. hopefully can do it the same to my future gf
What did you miss ? Bro Acka is saying he cummed everywhere on her g/f. You didn't even ram her.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm looking for a g/f who has the guts to wear fishnet pantyhose. The fence pantyhose also very sexy. You can do it with her 'through the fence'.
Old 30-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...realised that sadly singapore women don't really like to wear them..it's a culture thing i guess. Japanese women on the other hand however, wear them almost everyday!!!...
I think it's not just a culture thing. Singapore is hot all year round, so stockings get really uncomfortable. That's what most females will tell you. I've lived in cold countries for years and it's usually the cold that drives the women to wear stockings.

Japanese - well, they have mixed weather but over the years, stockings have become a fashion item so they will wear it even during summer. Even then, it's usually the thinner, cooler variety. Fishnets would be the coolest.
Old 30-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea bro Peter...only allowed to cum in the cap at most..nowhere on her . Haha but at least she's ok with wearing PH while making out that's what matters!
Anyway i have leads on a company who claims their gals come in stockings when they come for housecall massages.Not tried before but can PM me if interested.
Believe there are many other bros other than us who like the feeling of silk and nylon so do come forward and share your experiences!

Quote:
I'm looking for a g/f who has the guts to wear fishnet pantyhose. The fence pantyhose also very sexy. You can do it with her 'through the fence'.
Old 30-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
What did you miss ? Bro Acka is saying he cummed everywhere on her g/f. You didn't even ram her.
i miss those days where she wore pantyyhose and let me kiss the top of her feet..
Old 30-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea bro Peter...
Anyway i have leads on a company who claims their gals come in stockings when they come for housecall massages.Not tried before but can PM me if interested.
Silk Stockings izzit ?
Old 31-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Silk Stockings izzit ?
dude, sorry i didn't haf the time over the weekend to go and check the pantyhose out.. will try to keep u inform asap
Old 31-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
dude, sorry i didn't haf the time over the weekend to go and check the pantyhose out.. will try to keep u inform asap
No problem. BTW, you got rep power now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1